Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

CHARLIE WATTS, R.I.P.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by routemaster [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 17:40  other posts
Just a day after Don Everly passed away, today (24.8.21) it was announced that The Rolling Stones' drummer Charlie Watts has also passed on at the age of 80. My maternal grandfather was horrified by them when they first came on the scene in the early 1960s, "long haired bloody louts, no talent, they should get a proper job, if they were my sons I'd disown them, a bad influence" etc. were the things he'd come out with but then he was born in the 1890s. The fact that they all became multi-millionaires before they were 30 was neither here nor there to my grand-dad and the fact that "The Stones" have lasted all these decades and still performing into their old age is proof, if any was needed, that they did and have got talent, even if not to my grand-dad's liking. R.I.P. Charlie

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.White powder and having sex after taking it.........Comments please!!!   2.Charlie Hebdo,   3.CHARLIE   4.R.I.P   5.Site Predictions for 2023! What are yours?  

Comments:
By sherryann [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 22:26 other posts 
RIP Charlie. I gotta agree with oddman, The Rolling Stones live in concert=remarkable! No one can measure up to them.
By #584899 25,Aug,21 14:20
I had a friend go see them when another band he was really wanting to see was opening for the Stones. He called me after and said “you know I don’t like classic rock at all but they were unbelievable”!! They’re a band that knows how to do a live show!! Although it’s sad Mr. Watts has left us, I hope they continue to tour and play their heart and souls out!
By sherryann [Ignore] 25,Aug,21 21:59 other posts 
Oh yes they put on a wonderful show! We had great seats and I will never forget it. The opening was Mick on the top of one of the points of a star as the band played. The complete show was so incredibly awesome. You have to see them to get it. I saw them only once. My friend had some close up tickets and I got lucky to go with them. Great memories! Rock on in heaven Charlie xx
--------------------------------------- added after 85 seconds

those last 2 i didnt want
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

dont know how to erase them

By phart [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 20:59 other posts 
Tom T Hall left us over the weekend to.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 21:07 other posts 
Did he sing North to Alaska?
By phart [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 22:20 other posts 
may have but I think Johny horton is who you are thinking of.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,Aug,21 22:33 other posts 
👍👍

By #584899 24,Aug,21 19:01
Such a loss to the music world IMO. I’ve had the pleasure of seeing the Stones a few times and I will say; regardless if they’re you’re type of music or not, that band gives every show 110% of their energy. It’s a remarkable sight! One time I saw them, our seats were just over Charlie’s shoulder and that man beat those drums like they owed him money for 3 hours!

RIP Mr. Watts, gone but never forgotten…make sure when you get upstairs, you get together with Lemmy, Dusty Hill, SRV, Jimi, Dime and Vinnie and all the other greats that we’ve lost and make some thunder for us down here so we know Rock is alive and well in the heavens

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off