Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

R.I.P

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Ray10754 [Ignore] 06,Jul,20 14:15  other posts
Charlie Daniels died today at the age of 83! All the great ones are going!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By overeight [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 22:56 other posts 
Tonight on the grand ole opry they had Charlie Daniels guitar with his hat resting on the neck on stage as a tribute to him while performers sang. The Gatlin brothers had a great tribute to him. Said I would follow this man into any battle but I would never follow him on stage.

By overeight [Ignore] 06,Jul,20 19:36 other posts 
I was stunned when I heard but then again I also didn't realize he was 83 until I looked up to make sure it was true. He was a great singer songwriter and starts his career as a southern rock artist recording his first album in Moultrie Ga. At the what is now called the home of southern rock at the studio that gave us many famous bands like the allman brothers band,lynard skynard and many others known to that southern rock genre that is very popular in the southern states as an alternative to country. I actually still have his first album on vinyl that includes a rare version of his song "the pope and the dope". I found it way back years ago tight around the time his biggest hit Devil went down to Georgia became a huge hit and granted him membership into the grand ole opry and made him a household name. One of the most cherished performances in the CMA historyof great collaboration of artist at the award ceremony was his version of a song not so popular right now Souths gonna do it again where Chet Akins played a terrific guitar solo and Chatlie complemented it as his favorite most proud moment of his career to have the repect of such a terrific artist like Chet.

By sherryann [Ignore] 06,Jul,20 17:20 other posts 
I am so sorry to hear this he certainly was one of the greatest. Rest In Peace Charlie

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 06,Jul,20 16:08 other posts 
RIP. He chased the devil away. Now the angels have him.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off