Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Blowbang fantasies

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #632377 [Ignore] 17,Aug,21 16:13
Has anyone here fulfilled their fantasy of being surrounded with cocks? Sucking them off, and covered with cum? I have dreamed about the scenario. Love to have my face drenched. Leaning towards a transexual blowbang. 6 or 7 or more cocks. I would suck off as many cocks as I could

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Similar topics: 1.Fantasy   2.Fuck me please? Can anyone help with my fantasies? Xx   3.Bi-curious and my fantasies   4.Writing down your fantasies / experiences   5.Dom/Sub/BDSM fantasies?  

Comments:
By Apantyhoselovr [Ignore] 28,Oct,21 04:39 other posts 
thought about a room out of town with 3 big dicks playing with me fingering me as i suck them.
By Fixittight [Ignore] 20,Apr,24 07:44 other posts 
Sounds almost like mine

By spunkluvr [Ignore] 18,Apr,24 10:14 other posts 
Sucked seven loads of spunk from five guys in one evening. Oddly enough, the oldest and the youngest came back for seconds.

By wirda [Ignore] 10,Feb,24 12:04 other posts 
I have

On my 40th birthday I invited 5 guys to cum play with me

Had such a great time, I was covered full of cum both inside and outside 😉

By Fixittight [Ignore] 09,Feb,24 20:02 other posts 
I have a fantasy that 2 or 3 guys with nice cocks between 7" and 10" have me strip down in a house. And spend at least all night but prefer the weekend free using my mouth. Would love to get 2 of them cock to cock and get both in my mouth

By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 12:37 other posts 
Well I've come close. Years ago when I was young and single and lived in San Francisco I sucked off twelve guys in one evening. Lafayette Park was, and probably still is, notorious as a place where guys could go for anonymous sex. My goal whenever I went there was to suck off three guys and then let someone suck me off and call it a night. As anyone who has been there knows, warm evenings are unusual in San Francisco. (Never leave home without a jacket.) So I when I went to the park on a warm evening the place was jumping. That's the evening I sucked off twelve guys. At one point I was on my knees giving oral service and there were two guys with their pants down waiting their turn.
By knewbi [Ignore] 19,Aug,21 12:18 other posts 
Sweet time!! Would love finding myself in that position...

By knewbi [Ignore] 19,Aug,21 12:16 other posts 
I've partially done that. I was invited to an orgy with myself and 8 other guys... The rules of this group was that the new guy had to suck the cocks of all of the previous members and actually spend some time on each cock, which i was very ok with. Then each member had to suck mine in the same manner. Then it was a free for all. So I have done all but the guys all cumming on me. That would have made this event perfect but it was not the way that they did things... It was loads of fun though.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 07:27 other posts 
Deputy Dufus is back

By #634216 18,Aug,21 06:29
Nope .... but have the same fantasy!

By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 17,Aug,21 16:54 other posts 
Had this wonderful experience in some saunas and sex clubs.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off