Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Favourite Wank Fantasy.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by fancyabit [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 10:50  other posts
What is your Wank Fantasy that you keep going back to?

My wank fantasy is that 4 young masked intruders come into my house and have me tied up and force me to watch my wife being raped, force fucking her tight pussy with their 8-9 inch cocks while filming it with their mobile phones and sending it all over the internet.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Lvphose [Ignore] 02,Sep,22 23:47 other posts 
Love that fantasy imagine your wife getting pounded like this and her verbal exclamation as J here!

By #665411 01,Sep,22 18:52
Mine is going back to my best true memories. In no particular order.

Trading blow jobs with the assistance scout master at Boy Scout camp and him fucking my crack no penetration but did cost my crack well with his cum. Me a willing participant at 12yo I was a naughty boy.

The one time I jacked off with a straight friend Jeremiah me 16 him 14. Not much light but I could see his cock sticking up.

The first time I stroked my buddy Tom off both 12. Him sitting between my legs both of us naked from the waist down.

Sneaking out of 6th grade lunch going into the woods with a Allen . Sucking, touching, trying to fuck. Unfortunately we were naïve and didn’t quite understand things. But it was definitely fun.

There are several others but these are the big ones. Nothing beats them memories of being young and exploring things! Oh to go back to them times.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 04:54 other posts 
Have you ever experienced watching your wife being fucked by others?
By Straightin109 [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 01:57 other posts 
No, have you? I think it all the time though.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 03:53 other posts 
No, never.
Does your wife think about it too? Or is it just your fantasy only?
By Straightin109 [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 05:27 other posts 
Fantasy only. She says she is not intrested.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 08:53 other posts 
Too bad. I was about to volunteer. I'd fuck her as hard or as smoothly as she like, in front of you. Alternatively, I could just sit there and watch you fuck he while I was exposing my dick and masturbating.
By Straightin109 [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 14:55 other posts 
Gets blood pumping just thinking of it. It would be exciting to see
If she changes her mind I'll let you know
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 17:53 other posts 
I love her nipples. They're amazing!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 17:54 other posts 
Wouldn't it be great if we lived in a society where exchanging partners was more of the norm?
I love variety. I've been to swingers clubs a few times.
By Straightin109 [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 18:09 other posts 
I have never been to a club, but have always wanted to go. My wife has, in the past, sais she would do a threesome MFF but I want MMF.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 19:41 other posts 
She's been to a summer's club by herself?
By Straightin109 [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 19:51 other posts 
No, she has said she would do a threesome with FMF.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 20:49 other posts 
But you said that your wife has visited a singer's club....
By Straightin109 [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 21:56 other posts 
My apology for how I said it.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 05:10 other posts 
If your wife is willing to do a MFF then you should be happy. Do it. Repeat it. And then insert another M. Do it'll be MMFF. She won't object.
By Straightin109 [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 05:50 other posts 
I suppose that could be possible. I'll try it and see.
By Straightin109 [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 05:47 other posts 
No I have not
Have you?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 07:54 other posts 
Only in exchange with the other's wife. I fucked his, he fucked mine
By Straightin109 [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 11:26 other posts 
Wow, That would be so hot. how was it? your wife is hot.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 11:30 other posts 
I doubt it you know which of the girls on my page is my wife.
By Straightin109 [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 14:27 other posts 
No I dont know, tell me. Which one is.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 19:13 other posts 
This, for example /u6lcl6zbz11lpic.html
By Straightin109 [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 21:59 other posts 
If that's your wife, your a lucky man! She looks hot! That vid was so hot!
By knewbi [Ignore] 19,Aug,21 12:36 other posts 
Yes, the wife and I were swingers for years. I have watched her fuck so many other guys that I lost count. I've seen her bend over a draw a line of guys that all fucked her when their turn came up. I've watched her do a 5 guy BBC bang. I've loaned her out to guys and they would return her home when done with her... We have slowed down a bit but still have a few friends that fuck her on occasion...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Aug,21 19:35 other posts 
Sounds great. I wish I could fuck a woman in front of her partner. I'm not sure how to go about it.
By knewbi [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 12:46 other posts 
Find a local swing club and attend if they will let single guys in. Finding a guy that like watching his lady fuck other guys will be simple.
By knewbi [Ignore] 01,Sep,22 10:35 other posts 
Yep, wife and I have been swingers for years. I have seen her fuck many men. Sometimes many men at once. I have even set her up and had guys drop by to fuck her... She loves it and so do I.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Sep,22 11:11 other posts 
Wish I knew you two.
By knewbi [Ignore] 01,Sep,22 12:39 other posts 
If you did know us you probably would have plowed her a number of times. All of our friends that are sex maniacs have enjoyed her many times over. We are older now and slowed down but still have a few friends that drop on by to work her over with and without me involved. As far as I can remember, she has only turned down one cock... The guy was an idiot...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Sep,22 18:31 other posts 
I wish I had fucked her too.

By #662360 01,Sep,22 13:13
Mine is watching my work colleague Julie slowly undress from her business skirt and white blouse to just her white patterned panties. She then bends over her desk with her bottom toward me and sensuously wiggles her ass. I have a good long fondle of her bottom through her panties. Then I pull her panties down, she lets them drop and she’s nude but for her shiny black high heels. She spreads her legs wide for me showing me her hairy pussy from behind. I caress her bum cheeks and her naked thighs then slide my hand between her spread legs, then .... oh boy! ! Just got to Jack one off!

By #463848 31,Aug,22 04:27
Seeing a hard penis just starting to penetrate.

By Bottimmy [Ignore] 14,Jul,21 15:10 other posts 
Having my husband tie me to the bed naked and blindfolding me. Then inviting a stranger to come in the room and make me suck his dick and fuck me. Then leave without knowing who it was.
By Straightin109 [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 19:45 other posts 
The thought of that gets me excited. The thought of my wife letting me tie her up and inviting a guy with a thick cock into our bed and having him take my wife, then leaving her asking who he was.
By #647173 23,Jul,21 17:33
my wife has always wanted to do that.
By Straightin109 [Ignore] 24,Jul,21 15:25 other posts 
Did it ever happen with your wife?
By #647173 26,Jul,21 10:06
Not yet but we both want too, after covid has died down.
By #647173 05,Aug,21 09:28
Not yet because of C19

By #647173 24,Jul,21 07:13
My fantasy is for the wife to straddle my head and another man fuck her as I lick the pussy and cock as it goes in and out.
By Straightin109 [Ignore] 24,Jul,21 15:27 other posts 
That is a fantasy I've also had. That's hot.

By thebeewolf [Ignore] 15,Jul,21 18:38 other posts 
How about this. I chat up a young guy online. He's a submissive gay kid who's into sucking cock. He thinks older straight guys are hot AF. So I say maybe you should come over sometime. He says yes he should. We chat over the course of the week and finally on Friday after work we arrange for him to come over. I give him my address and he goes silent. What's wrong I ask? There's a knock on my door. Turns out he's the kid who just moved in across the hall from me
By Ksguy961 [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 10:59 other posts 
That’s so hot
By thebeewolf [Ignore] 16,Jul,21 19:45 other posts 
Yeah, you just know there would be a lot of dick sucking in my future. Like every boner I ever get I'd just text him "hungry?" and then just lay back and wait.
By fancyabit [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 20:00 other posts 
You’re a very lucky man! Do you suck him off too, and will you in the future ask him if he would like to fuck your woman?
By thebeewolf [Ignore] 22,Jul,21 18:26 other posts 
No, sucking dick does nothing for me at all. I have no patience for women anymore. Married twice, lots of GFs. I like NOT having a life partner. But I still need to get off, ya know? It's just lucky for me that there are guys out there who love to suck and want nothing in return.

By cadi [Ignore] 21,Jul,21 14:41 other posts 
My Wank Fantasy is being spank, torture my nipples, put a dildo into my ass.

By #646957 18,Jul,21 09:53
My fantasy isn’t that exciting. having a couple watch me Jack off, whilst they also play with each other. All ends in a messy cum drenched conclusion.
By fancyabit [Ignore] 20,Jul,21 05:40 other posts 
Yeah I like to fantasise strangers watching me wank, kinda one day event, all takes turn in playing with themselves in front of a group of 7-8. Makes me hard just thinking of it. 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

By curvy8 [Ignore] 18,Jul,21 08:01 other posts 
Some dude is letting me fuck his wife. We agreed that everything is OK, I just can't cum inside. When the moment comes, he just can't stop us (she wants it as much as I do) and he witnesses me dump my load into is wife's pussy.

By leilana [Ignore] 17,Jul,21 22:16 other posts 
My favorite is anyone where my husband is cheating. Don’t know why I get so horny picturing him licking and fucking another woman, as I would have dumped him if he actually did

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off