Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Fake News is at it AGAIN

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #592419 [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 09:27
Multiple grand juries and indictments flooding the fake news bullshit to attract the low IQs. They also said Trump is posting false propaganda on the Mexico border. Like what the fuck is this?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By sherryann [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 11:35 other posts 
Even without President Trump as President, they won't let up on him. Can't wait to watch him tonight through YouTube. . It burns them up how he fills his rallies now, Ohio & now Florida.
By #606653 03,Jul,21 15:07
They will do anything they can to not lose their power on the world. This same group also known as the Vatican back in the Spanish Inquisition use the same tactics
By sherryann [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 17:51 other posts 
I know They're vile.
By #592419 03,Jul,21 21:42
Oh Look.. ANGEL1227! is here... The one that called me a dirty filthy Jew. Her filthy body is poisoned,, a mental retard that has nothing better to do than to call me a dirty Jew and has tripled and quadrupled down on it.. I've trashed her page with shitpiles over and over again and she ends up deleting then making fake names again.. Just a total lousy pile of shit. Someone that has nothing to do except to bother people and call them names.. I pity her.
Also this nazi fat smelly bitch didn't tell you that Hitler came to powerr with the party she supports. The democrats financially supported hitler while refusing to let jews into the country ending up being killed from people just like her..
By sherryann [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 23:17 other posts 
. What a great rally! YouTube stopped showing Trump rallies tonight.
Sircums, sorry you were called that. That was not right. I bet if i called someone spic gook raghead or nigger, angel would be the first to condemn me. Same principle. You shouldn't have been called that
By #592419 04,Jul,21 20:02
There is a very very old saying in Israel which is how to survive and still be able to love everything.. I'm rubber you're glue, everything you say bad to me bounces off of me and sticks to you.. Now look who reflects bad and who is man enough for humility.:x

You are special. So happy I've met you.
By sherryann [Ignore] 04,Jul,21 22:05 other posts 
Thank you. So are you, I am too.
By #623135 04,Jul,21 11:06
SrCums
That’s because you are a dirty little Jew….with a A CHIP ON YOUR SHOULDER
By #574505 04,Jul,21 19:28
Belive it not I'm part jew too..
By #592419 04,Jul,21 20:00
Jamie, Indeed. Is that why you are smart..
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Jul,21 22:02 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jul,21 19:51 other posts 
I think I seen a picture floating around of Angel 1227 sporting her nazi colors and a Hitler mustache
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,Jul,21 22:18 other posts 
🤣🤣
By #623135 03,Jul,21 20:26
Isn’t that like Obama and Hilary? You righties and Repuckers keep going after them, and let’s face it, this snot nosed prick couldn’t handle a dog catchers job, let alone be your Messiah. BTW,, SherryAnn, filling up rallies means nothing. Hitler and Mussolini used to fill rallies too. We took care of them
By sherryann [Ignore] 03,Jul,21 23:10 other posts 
Angel, the man is still loved & supported. People are going to see and hear him for the long haul.
By #623135 04,Jul,21 11:03
It is what it is. Sigh
By sherryann [Ignore] 04,Jul,21 11:28 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jul,21 20:18 other posts 
yea,this disaster we have in the white house now is what it is,a disaster. sigh.
By #623135 06,Jul,21 17:45
From Yahoo news
Oil prices were volatile on Tuesday, following an aborted meeting of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries and its allies (OPEC+).

Oil rallied around 1.7% in early trade on Tuesday to hit a seven-year high before retreating. Brent crude futures (BZ=F) had moved 1.2% lower by 4.10pm in London to trade at $75.23-a-barrel. Crude (CL=F) was also 1.4% lower at $74.09.

The initial move higher had come in response to news that OPEC+ members were out of sync on production expectations. The cartel had been due to meet on Monday to continue talks on future production levels but a disagreement between the UAE and Saudi Arabia over production cuts boiled over and the meeting was cancelled at the last minute.

This, of course, is Biden’s fault. He should have seen this coming since before the election.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jul,21 19:21 other posts 
biden didn't make a phone call and say, "hey yawl,jack up oil prices" but since he is in office and obviously weak and nothing to be scared of,the cartels both in mexico with drugs and the arabs with oil have a free reign over our parade.Nothing to be scared of,biden is propped up in the chair.
By #623135 06,Jul,21 20:03
Didn’t you see the squabble in OPEC? What does a US president, weak or strong, have to do with OPEC. Phart, again, WTF?
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jul,21 20:19 other posts 
geez luweezz, can't you add 2 plus 2 with out common core methods?
Opec customer is the USA, ok, While Trump was in office we didn't have alot of trouble with opec,we used our own fucking oil until it went down to a point they were loosing money,the plandemic is also a part ofthat but we were paying alot less for fuel than we are now. and you will never convince me that having a weak,diaper wearing president hasn't had a effect on it, they know they can squabble and still have us by the balls- gas nozzle because biden won't allow a pipeline and other measures to guarantee our energy independence.
By #623135 07,Jul,21 12:22
Phart
Read it and weep. You think a puny never working pipeline would be our downfall? You sure don’t have much American Spirit, do you.
only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 18:17 other posts 
ok,so when oil went to 10 below 0 a barrel didn't Trump fill those tanks and store as much oil as he could?
LOGISTICAL CONSTRAINTS ,sorry had to copy and paste those 2 words becuase I couldn't spell them were a problem but at least he tried.

If you remember, Reagan had the Star Wars thing going during his Presidency. Did we have big lasers in the sky's shortly after? Not that we know of.BUT the idea of it happening may have very well been a deterrent to other country's being a threat to us.
With that same idea going,the Keystone pipelines potential to drastically lower our dependence on Opec oil may have been a great deterrent against jacking up prices . Now ,without that pipeline being possible, they have no deterrant and can do as they please.
IN short,the damn thing never had to be finished, just be in the works.
By #592419 07,Jul,21 09:37
1st day in his office he discontinued the keystone pipeline so he can pad the hands of his filthy pay to play
By #623135 07,Jul,21 12:16
The pipeline was never a pipe. Obama killed the project before it got started in the US. Trump reversed that but no work got done. Biden simply pulled the plug. Output would have taken years. Would that have saved you from the higher prices?
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

BTW all you petroleum ninjas.
The United States
The United States is the top oil-producing country in the world, with an average of 19.47 million barrels per day (b/d), which accounts for 19% of the world's production.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 17:06 other posts 
how recent are your stats? Reason I ask is what I read and perhaps posted a link 2 about 2 weeks ago was showing a increase in imported oil from Russia and venzuala.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jul,21 18:27 other posts 
ok,so when oil went to 10 below 0 a barrel didn't Trump fill those tanks and store as much oil as he could?
LOGISTICAL CONSTRAINTS ,sorry had to copy and paste those 2 words becuase I couldn't spell them were a problem but at least he tried.

If you remember, Reagan had the Star Wars thing going during his Presidency. Did we have big lasers in the sky's shortly after? Not that we know of.BUT the idea of it happening may have very well been a deterrent to other country's being a threat to us.
With that same idea going,the Keystone pipelines potential to drastically lower our dependence on Opec oil may have been a great deterrent against jacking up prices . Now ,without that pipeline being possible, they have no deterrent and can do as they please.

BY the way, do you mind if biden spends some of your social security check to pay the BILLIONS being sought by the Canadian company that is suing the US?
By #623135 10,Jul,21 10:56
Every other president did it so why not this one?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,21 22:07 other posts 
biden ran on Build America better didn't he? So yea,it is right to expect something different.
By #623135 12,Jul,21 07:39
Don’t you think you might want to define that? What does Build America Better mean?
By #592419 12,Jul,21 07:42
Other than you have a filthy ass and you're so fucking dumb I can't beieve i?

Its the democrats sales pitch.. Its bullshit.. Last november was a coup because trump won and the deep state took over our country
By #592419 07,Jul,21 19:21
Spare me your bullshit... The pipeline was the reason Gas Prices were under %2 a gallon. No dependence on Iran including putting sanctions on their ass as well as putting the pressure on China.. Thanks to your fucking senile old fart its right back to pre-trump.
By #623135 08,Jul,21 11:01
There was no pipeline. It hasn’t been built. It could not have been operating because it didn’t exist yet. You can use any excuse you want. If something is not there it’s not working. THE PIPELINE. THE PIPELINE. THE PIPELINE. THE PLANE. THE PLANE. BRAIN CHALLENGED.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

De Haan said higher prices were due mostly to the surging price of crude oil, which has been driven by expectations of higher demand as economies reopen and tight supply due to production cuts made last year.Mar 22, 2021
Tight supply due to production cuts made last year. Now, who was president last year? Who was it that could’ve made the pandemic less damaging? I seem to remember Biden saying to inject bleach to cure COVID. No. No. That’s not it.
BTW. I don’t know who this De Haan is.
Also. Bullshit is bullshit if it’s not true.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 11:09 other posts 
Turn away from the mirror,quit lying to yourself!
Just because you don't like it,just because you don't think it is right,does not mean it is not true.The threat of energy independance of the USA was a great asset to keep down the cost of oil bought from other countrys.
I just wish famers were in a position to jack up their food cost exported to those oil rich countrys to counter act the hi oil prices. BUT to many foreign investors have been able to buy to many acres of farm land now to give us that advantage as well.
By #623135 08,Jul,21 11:13
I can give you the same advice Phart. You persist with your right wing ideology even when everyone and everything is against you. Go ahead it I don’t have to go around defending my position or that of a fake Messiah. In the end, the results will speak for themselves.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Also
People own most farmland. Some 2.6 million owners are individuals or families, and they own more than two thirds of all farm acreage. Fewer than 32,500 non family held corpor ations own farmland, and they own less than 5 percent of all U.S. farmland.
AS USUAL YOU ARE FULL OF BULLSHIT
By #592419 08,Jul,21 12:04
Dear moron,,, its not right wing ideology its moral ideology and altruism. So spare your stupid crap with us. This is worse than reading tabloids of bullshit like michael jackson gets abducted by aliens while taking a crap.

You still don't get it.. People like you hate Trump and our constitution. Instead of being the stupid ass'd bitch that you are and if you are American on our soil then why not just get the hell out?

Before Trump gas prices were over $3 thanks to that fuckwaad bush and obama who was reponsible for millions of deaths during the wars they did. Then prices with Trump went below 2$... Now they are right back over 3 the moment that bastard lying cheating p edophile took office... Now here you are preaching this stupid bullshit... Spare us.. You don't even belong here,, nobody likes you so why not just preach your bullshit on MSBN.. Nobody listens to their crap either.
By #623135 08,Jul,21 13:47
Here we go again. The dirty little Jew trying to bully me again. Listen dip shit, what the fuck do you know about our Constitution?
By #592419 08,Jul,21 19:10
Sure thing asshole... I know more than you do. Obviously from your stinking cunt hole you know absolutely nothing.

See you ran into some shit piles.. Who'd you piss off now? You're site smells racid!!
By #623135 09,Jul,21 10:24
Normally it’s a matter of honor to get gifted shit piles. Unfortunately, these came from a few disgruntled MOTHER FUCKING HOMO’S. Since I only remove them at my leisure in this account, they stay. Good reminder that point rich is not equal to good people. BTW, you are welcomed to spend your points unless I block you.
By #592419 09,Jul,21 10:58
It stinks,, Don't you ever clean your room?
By #623135 09,Jul,21 12:17
If the aroma bothers you don’t breathe……permanently
By #592419 09,Jul,21 12:28
OOOOooooo,, stop scaring me. By the way,, you called me a dirty Jew.. Personally I take that personal.. I shower once or twice a day..How dare you..

You are opinionated and judge others continuiously. You never share intellect that is useful for learning but if someone disagrees with you it takes you to beyond personal.. HOWEVER, liberals such as yourself do display narcisistic tendancies by implimenting the spectre of strong intelligence.. You are indeed a pure unique specimen. I'd really like to know more about you in this aspect so therefore my question. Tell us in the group--what is it you truly desire...
By #623135 09,Jul,21 12:34
Fuck off. You think I’d share anything with you? Dirty has more than one connotation. Soap and water type of dirt is the working man/woman’s proof of grit. Your type of dirty is totally different.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

BTW
You are opinionated and judge others continuiously.

Well, SrCums, I’m judged continuously by you and every other cunt bitch and Mother Fucking Homo, so I return the favor. My handle for you is a direct result of how you treated me when I started to express my opinions. You had other names but always were after me. I told everyone some time ago. I am not nice. I don’t back down. And I am relentless. So again, MOTHER FUCKING DIRTY HOMO JEW, suck it up.
By #592419 09,Jul,21 12:41
You want to fuck me? Not gonna happen..Com'on...Share with us your desires... OH,, you don't know? See,, that's the point. you have no clue why you are here.. You post fake photoshopped images and troll people that you feel threatened.. So my next question... When are you going to get your life together and do something constructive for the earth other than stealing oxygen and costing the taxpayer money for having to clean ya ass? Those shitpiles describe you perfectly... Leave them there.
By #623135 09,Jul,21 12:54
You tell me SrCums, do you have grandkids or kids? Do you have a wife or partner? Do you live in a nice home surrounded by family and friends? Do you have an active life outside this site? I do. My life is very full and rewarding. I thank God for a life few people get to enjoy. I’m 69 yrs old and time is getting short but I don’t have any major regrets. I truly hope that your persona here is not an extension of your regular life. It would be very sad
By #592419 09,Jul,21 13:13
Why should I tell you? Why is it my respobsibility? Wiping your ass as a baby you're supposed to learn to do it by yourself.
Why are you here pissing people off with fake photoshopped pictures? If you have what you say then why not spend your time with them instead of coming on a sex site not looking for sex or friends but trying to feed bullshit propaganda? Your pics are fucking putrid as well as your ideas of existential congruence as to how this country needs to be run... But hey,, just tryin to help
By #623135 09,Jul,21 13:27
Can you identify the fake pics? I would like to know who I’m not--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutesBTW, Twowarmtts3 has 105 friends. Angel1227! has 25. And you? 8? Obviously you don’t have a clue how this works. Twowarmtts3 is the account that engages with other members in Sex chats and friendly banter. I try not to bring the garbage from the forums into it. It’s the reason I have so many blacklisted members. Angel1227! Is the account I use to dick it out in the forums with the likes of you and the other cunt bitches. My page may be clean or dirty but it’s there to face the dirt of the forums.
By #592419 09,Jul,21 19:21
That's hot air bullshitit to divert the main emphasis. Is that why your husband took off? I'm not your enemy.. You are. Something tells me all you're sad stories you have only yourself to blame...
The problem is you. You blame Trump.. turns out it is you.. You're egoism is the worst I've ever seen. The Jews is why you're so miserable?

Hitler hated the Jews because he wasn't accepted into art school.. His art was fair but it didn't qualify.. He got rejected and he blamed the Jews.. Just like you do..You're fucking pathetic and you're showing the whole world who you are,, right in front of everybody..
By #623135 10,Jul,21 08:38
My Charlie is next to me reading your trash and laughing his head off. If you came from Siberia I would refer to you as the dirty little Siberian with a chip on your shoulder. It’s designed to get your dander up. The only thing I blame the Jews for is the suffering of the innocent Palestinian people.--------------------------------------- added after 78 seconds
And my sad stories make good reading for idiots like you.

And what is this?
That's hot air bullshitit to divert the main emphasis

A new English composition style? “main emphasis “? HAHAHA
By #592419 10,Jul,21 08:46
The problem is you.. Take responsibility. With your lies even when not fighting and your photoshopped crap you show it is really hard to get a clear fix... You are your own worst enemy.
By #623135 10,Jul,21 10:54
Thank you. Now I know
By #592419 11,Jul,21 21:05
You always knew.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jul,21 16:32 other posts 
BILL GATES is the single man that owns the most farmland in the USA, READ ABOUT IT.And just who does he cater to? The USA or?

google result,
"Bill Gates uses farmland as investment vehicle, owning 269,000 acres of land"

CHina,owns several of our food supply companys and alot of the farms.
Your stats are referring to small farms that serve nitch markets like organic food and so on. As usual you are also full of shit.

NPR from a google search
By #623135 08,Jul,21 16:51
Nationwide, the numbers hint at growing global interest in U.S. farmland as an investment opportunity. By the end of 2019, foreign entities held an interest in nearly 35.2 million acres of U.S. agricultural land, representing 2.7 percent of all privately held farmland, according to USDA.Mar 3, 2021

THAT’S 2.7% OF ALL PRIVATELY OWNED FARMLAND. THAT’S 2,7 PERCENT Phart. Hardly an end to American farming. And, wether you like him or not, Bill Gates is an American born and bred. Or maybe you only count the ones you like.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

And if China owns food supply companies and farms, the tariffs and taxes stay here like any other business. Ford has factories all over the world. Same with GM. Toyota manufactures in several plants in the US. It’s part of the global market.

And if you didn’t know this, the small farms in the US are the ones that produce most of our foods. Institutional farms are to supply big concerns like Burger King and McDonalds
By #592419 09,Jul,21 12:33
Definately you are quite a unique specimen. Were you hatched in China where they made covid or just shot out ya mothers ass?..
By #623135 09,Jul,21 12:38
Like I say all the time. Ramblings of a MOTHER FUCKING DIRTY HOMO JEW.
By #592419 11,Jul,21 21:08
The overt narcissist

possesses many of the most common traits associated with narcissism, including and not limited to grandiosity, attention-seeking, superficial charm, exaggeration, one-upmanship, excessive self-importance, blatant entitlement, aggressive manipulation, negative put-downs, arrogant condescension, etc...

You think you hurt me with what you call me? never will.. I know you better now.. You lie constantly just because you have nothing to do or care to even try. The only reason you call me names is because you know I'm right and refuse humility.. Everytime you call me a dirty whatever Jew it not only gives me immunity but it further strengths.. You are a no good lying ass'd bitch that acts like you haven't been fucked in months.. AND with your dirty ass picture thanks for telling us you never wipe your ass..

[deleted image]
By #592419 12,Jul,21 02:10
You nooq,, you'rw ao fucking dumb I can't believeit.
By #592419 12,Jul,21 02:11
You nooq,, you'rw ao fucking dumb I can't believe it.
By #592419 08,Jul,21 21:03
I saw the trump rally in Florida. It was a mad house. Biden's unauguration even the crickets weren't showing up..
By #623135 09,Jul,21 12:20
So what did THE RALLY do for the good of the country? Eradicate cancer? Forgive student debt? Bring back the de@d?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jul,21 08:43 other posts 
What did biden's inauguration do? Eradicate prostate cancer? Forgive home mortgages? bring back Reagan?
At least the Trump rallies get people out of the basement and and discussing the worlds issue's
By #623135 10,Jul,21 08:50
You said it. Brings people out of the basement. You know what Biden’s inauguration did? It got us a new president. You remember what that is, don’t you? Think Obama, Bush, Reagan, Carter. It was way before “The Clown” got his election stolen. HAHAHA
By #592419 10,Jul,21 18:20
You should at least clean ya ass before taking the pic.. I mean its bloddy revolting.. [deleted image]
By #592419 12,Jul,21 07:51
It's a spiritual bnding to america telinng us he hasnt left us. Since your filthy ass and so fucking dumb I cannt believe it you have no clue what the fuck I'm talking about.. That's because you're sp fucked up that's why..
Even shit is a fertilizer to hellp feed the world,,, You are the piece of shiit you show on your dirty ass that can't even get that right... Like a hemmorooid that shows up.. Can't get rid of it. you stink!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off