Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Challenged People

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 21:26  other posts
There are three totally different kinds of humans on the Earth, meaning that they perceive the One reality in three different ways, interpreted differently. The first kind of human has a chromosome composition of 42+2. They comprise a unity consciousness that does not see anything outside themselves as being separate from themselves. To them, there is only one energy - one life, one beingness that moves everywhere. Anything happening anywhere is within them, as well. They are like cells in the body. They are all connected to a single consciousness that moves through all of them. These are the aboriginals in Australia. There might be a few African tribes left like this. Then, there is our level, comprising 44+2 chromosomes. We are a disharmonic level of consciousness that is used as a steppingstone from the 42+2 level to the next level, 46+2...These two additional chromosomes change everything.

Simple... fuckers

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Why do people lie about their age on SYD?   2.Bath Time   3.No Skype, No Cam = Fake?   4.fingering your ass (men and women)   5.What would you do to HER?  

Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Jun,21 03:40 other posts 
As far as I could find, all humans have 46 chromosomes (23 pairs), except for people with Down's syndrome, who have 1 chromosome extra (not one pair).
It would surprise me to learn that early hominids had less chromosomes, because chimpanzee, gorilla, and orangutan have 48 chromosomes (24 pairs). The fusion site of 2 chromosome pairs has been located, which proves our number of chromosomes went down during evolution, not up.
Are you talking about the period before our ancestors split up into hominids and apes?
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Jun,21 04:46 other posts 
Hell glad you figured that out now...Kind of old news now though...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Jun,21 07:38 other posts 
Sure, I don't mind humouring you, if we agree on something.
I'm pleasantly surprised you knew this though.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jun,21 09:36 other posts 
You didn’t know it either you googled it and why would we care about crap like that
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jun,21 20:20 other posts 
Even those who only made it thru the deuterostome stage and stopped growing during their embryonic development know some things
I didn't know the exact number, that's true, I had to google that to be sure. I did know that people with Down's syndrome have one extra chromosome and I did know about the fusion difference of chromosomes between humans and apes, because it's one of the many pieces of evidence for evolution.
I have a bachelor in biotechnology. I was taught about chromosomes 25 years ago. Sometimes I do need to look up some details.
So do you know why we (and eukaryotes in general) even have chromosome PAIRS?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 23,Jun,21 16:33 other posts 
Absolutely nothing what the fuck to do with evolution, Thankyou
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jun,21 19:49 other posts 
It would disprove evolution if science couldn't explain the difference of the 24 chromosome pairs of apes and the 23 chromosome pairs of humans. They have however found which 'ape' chromosomes fused together in humans and the exact fusion site, down to a few base pairs. Some would call that proof of evolution, science just calls that one piece of evidence.

('ape' = common ancestor of apes and humans, but it has remained in apes)
By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,Jun,21 03:00 other posts 
Just put your Evolution theory
right next to the Creation thread.

Or better still, make your own thread.

My original statement has Jack shit to do with Evolution,Creation,zebras,donkeys,
covid19,Herpes,planes,Trains,apes,
raccoons nor people with down syndrome of fragile x syndrome.

One traight of what I AM talking about is Ego.

So don't let Ego get in the way of
a good story. Just do it somewhere else.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Jun,21 08:13 other posts 
OK, how than do people get those extra chromosomes?

Your claim is that the aboriginals and a few African tribes have less chromosomes (44, why 42+2?) than "our level". Then you imply they comprise a unity consciousness that does not see anything outside themselves as being separate from themselves. (Really?)
Where did you find that aboriginals and a few African tribes have 44 chromosomes? That would make them another species, but we are all human. Their DNA differs from any other humans only 0.1%.

Then there is "our level" with 46 chromosomes and "we are a disharmonic level of consciousness". That sounds very interesting, worthy of discussion.

Then you continue our level of consciousness can be used as a steppingstone to the next level, 48 chromosomes. "These two additional chromosomes change everything."
How do we gain those 2 extra chromosomes? Are existing chromosomes splitting up or do we just get a whole bunch of extra DNA somehow?
Do we need those 2 extra chromosomes for humanity to evolve our level of consciousness? How does that work? Why would there be a relationship between the number of chromosomes and our level of consciousness?
Are people with Down's syndrome halfway up the steppingstone?
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 25,Jun,21 07:28 other posts 
Yes, but do these chromosomes explain why I have to take a dump every morning when I get up?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Jun,21 07:34 other posts 
Eh, yes, probably they do. There must be some genes responsible for early morning bowel movement, at least indirectly.
Or it's just your specific blend of gut bacteria.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 25,Jun,21 07:39 other posts 
It must be the water.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Jun,21 04:34 other posts 
Is your real name Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang theory because you sure are annoying
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Jun,21 08:15 other posts 
Thanks! I do my best.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,Jun,21 16:38 other posts 
You are lacking some
chromosomes hence why you
don't have a long neck
but still a goose.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Jun,21 05:42 other posts 
At least I'm correct on the science part of your claims.
At least explain where you were going with the rest of it.
Did you think of it yourself or is this part of some theory?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 24,Jun,21 16:55 other posts 
Actually DG I was thinking
more Dr. Alphonse Mephesto
from south Park lol. Very soon I will remove this pest as you would any termite or roach
--------------------------------------- added after 13 hours

You are the weakest link... goodbye

By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Jun,21 17:58 other posts 
By Dev01 [Ignore] 25,Jun,21 10:05 other posts 
Yep you done google cunt
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Jun,21 10:44 other posts 
You did too. I've found your text, which you've just copy-pasted.

Theories Of Drunvalo Melchizadek And Jungian Biology Essay.
only registered users can see external links

It's absolute Pseudoscience nonsense.

only registered users can see external links

I googled this too, but at least I have the background knowledge to recognize when scientific claims are incorrect.

By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Jun,21 02:12 other posts 
Sorry, but had to comment...pa freddy and sir skittles was just described...
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 22,Jun,21 16:44 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Jun,21 04:49 other posts 
BTW PA freddy advised me in my blog that the pa stands for piss ass...Guess that means piss ass freddy...

By #592419 17,Jun,21 22:14
The true character of a person is revealed during the most challenging and difficult parts of one's life.
By #275407 18,Jun,21 02:06
Wow, this is beyond my scope, I dropped out of school in second grade, I only have ten fingers

By #592419 17,Jun,21 21:31
Have you studied Kabbalah or Zen? You're comparing egoism(an ethical theory that treats self-interest as the foundation of morality.) and comparing the desire to bestow thus reaching an altruistic state where the belief in or practice of disinterested and selfless concern for the well-being of others. To sacrifice for the one's you love.. To be part of a perfect sphere thus realizing you are not perfect but building perfection through unconditional desire to love..
You're topic,,, way to complicated here..Too real or intelligent to bring out any curiosity.. Almost being a conservative..I like this topic.. share at will,, I'll listen..
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 21:35 other posts 
We should Skype it. Most don't know what the fuck I'm saying 🙂
--------------------------------------- added after 90 seconds

Also hope you're doing good mate through this covid shit
By #592419 17,Jun,21 21:43
I'm a Kabbalist mate.... I know exactly what you are talking about.. We are talking about the true nature of existence.. Reality as to what is real..

So you wish to grow and make it to the next platform? You are already on your journey.. Let it do the work for you... Yes, we should but I'm on a fucking truck and bandwith sucks...

Go to Youtube and type in search Kabbalah revealed. You will find everything you are searching. Perhaps not right away but you will assimilate everything soon enough. Yes you are correct that more than 90% of earth now doesn't have a clue why they are even here..
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 21:49 other posts 
. I would never insult your integrity mate. Ok we have had war's but past is past
By #592419 17,Jun,21 21:53
It was fun.. ya smack the shit out of each other than go out for a drink together..
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 21:57 other posts 
That's how we roll, Hindsight is your a good person. All make mistakes, it's the realisation of them we can better ourselves. Time changes all
By #592419 17,Jun,21 22:12
What mistakes.. We never make mistakes.. I really wish they would get this word out of dictionary. I see the good in you.. Even back then. Growth potential.. Intelligent, tactical, you develop good ideas. The only flaw that I'm hoping you can overcome is when you get hard on yourself..Sometimes I really feel you are so much better than how you feel...--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutesStructure of chromosomes is and interesting hypothesis... there are the physical 3 dementions , you have time,, and you habe your desires.. If your desire is to give pleasure to other living things you've made it into the spiritual world. The desire to become whole. Your family makes you whole and you want to connect with other hearts through giving because it gives you pleasure to do so.. As a poet once wrote "you give little when you give your possessions. Its whne you give of yourself,, Now that's a prayer.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 22:28 other posts 
Agreed

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off