Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

The RE-EDUCATION thread. Yes, this most likely is relevant to you.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #502711 [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 17:44

m o d e r n i t y

1. only registered users can see external links

2. only registered users can see external links

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By #502711 24,Apr,21 19:28
Harry Styles Says Men Should Carry Handbags
only registered users can see external links
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 03:13 other posts 
He's right. That will get rid of any toxix masculinity and finally allow men to expres themselves. Stop repressing yourself man, and get a handbag. Lipstick comes for free! lol
By #502711 26,Apr,21 02:59
Things like this are why the West is going down the tubes. I woke up to hearing that Kaitlyn Jenner, whatever the transvestite with the mutilated penis name is that everyone thinks is a hero, is running for governor of California. I know Arnold Schwarzenegger was once governor of California too. Looks like it's all a popularity contest rather than being selected based on merit. But I will have lost complete faith in America if that thing becomes president one day. The world will laugh at you... I mean the rest of the world, i'm sure countries like Australia will praise it as some victory for diversity or some crap...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Apr,21 13:05 other posts 
The problem is that he/she may become governor not based on abilities but based on sexual preferences. THIS is the problem. It's fucked up.
--------------------------------------- added after 88 seconds

The world is in crisis.
Being recognised as, say, transvestite has become synonymous as being progressive ir democratic or smart.
By #502711 28,Apr,21 18:02
It is becoming increasingly hard to live amongst the humans of this world that think we're all living in rainbow land. People have become so infantile & naive these days, people don't recognize danger, which means they've lost their natural survival instincts, can't muster the courage to defend themselves. Men have become more submissive, both men & women these days watch Disney movies & anime & walk around with animal PJs on in public & running around like children playing Pokemon. These are the kinds of people that rule the media & will become the senators, governors, presidents, prime minsters of the future. People have too much freedom.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 18:10 other posts 
Infantilism, stupidity, idleness,... are all rewarded these days.
Civilisation is on the brink of extinction from within.
Enjoy life as much as you can.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 18:24 other posts 
Well, If a person is running for govenor ,they should be able to say, I am qualified because, and then explain why,and explain their ideas and changes they would make. The fact that Bruce Jenner's cat is actually a Cocker Spaniel is not really related to rather or not he can govern.
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Apr,21 01:43 other posts 
I have to agree here...But remember is California really part of the US...As for bruce/caitlyn you are right another weirdo...To change the subject a little, bruce/caitlyn ruined some of my favorite re-run shows...

By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 19,Apr,21 00:00 other posts 
Great videos . Know wounded I don't watch normal TV any more, and I sure the hell don't miss it. Have a G-Day.
By #502711 19,Apr,21 05:40
I didn't used to watch TV, but i'm forced to now because lix likes to watch the building shows. But all the stupid shit I see in the ads & the crap talk shows talk about, like it's all a distraction.
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 23,Apr,21 04:40 other posts 
my cable provider Comquack ( Comcast ) has a monopoly here. Thay just took away a bunch of channels and now want me to pay more for something I all ready had. any way my contract is up in July so im going to go wireless with a satellite dish. Its faster and cost 1/2 the price. It runs on 12 volts and is 3 ft round witch means I can take it with me when i hit the bush. All you do is give it power and hook up a router and it locates the nearest satellite and locks on all by its self. HEll YA.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Ya i have watched Australia TV on KODI and it sucks worse then US TV does
By #502711 23,Apr,21 04:46
Yeah mate, they get you hooked & then jack up the price, just like heroin dealers. Like how they got me hooked on Jack Daniels & then put the price up 1 dollar But that's capitalism for ya. Better than Communism still, just gotta be on the ball, to make sure no one has their hand in your pocket.
By #613564 26,Apr,21 00:20
"Comquack?" Don't you mean "CUMSHOT" that they do, on you, after FCKING you, monthly, with their bill?

By #502711 23,Apr,21 04:47
WOKEYLEAKS

By #502711 21,Apr,21 04:23
The U.S. Strategic Command Just Tweeted About Nuclear War:

By #502711 21,Apr,21 03:14
"Coronavirus may NEVER be eradicated"

By #502711 20,Apr,21 07:22
Orwell's final warning:

By #502711 20,Apr,21 06:17
Take the red pill, people!

By #502711 19,Apr,21 05:42
Narcissists and #SOCIALMEDIA​:

By #502711 18,Apr,21 18:02
'THE GREAT RESET'
"You will own nothing & you will be happy"
By sherryann [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 23:08 other posts 
Thanks for sharing Aussieman.
By #502711 19,Apr,21 05:42
Don't mention it, i'm spreading the knowledge here. Come, receive your red pill.

By #502711 18,Apr,21 17:49
The media:

1. only registered users can see external links

2. only registered users can see external links
(funny the only video on this I can find is from CNN channel)

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off