Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Have you ever had to?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by reichs23 [Ignore] 26,May,20 18:03  other posts
Has anyone else ever had to show or discuss or anything to do with their little package down there?
(For medical reasons or what ever?)

If so what happened?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #652988 27,Dec,21 10:30
I have liked my wife's pussy after a nother man cum in her

By #618071 05,Jun,20 00:45
one time I had been having too many orgasms in too short a period of time - not a lot, but like 4 in 2 days, which is definitely more than average for me - and my penis lost all feeling, like there was nothing down there any more. My penis was somewhat shrunken and a little more purple-gray than usual, and no response to touch. This had been going on for about an hour as I googled up what this condition might be, didn't really find anything helpful, called 911, then after nearby medics came to meet me and have a brief look, on their advice I went to the ER. Doctor has a brief look at me, we exchange a few Q&A, in which for some reason I can't remember he said, "but no, I'm not going to try to rub and get you hard here," and then says all matter-of-factly that my penis was hyperstimulated and that if I lay off for a couple days the feeling should come back. It started coming back after about another hour or so, so it was a brief scare. But before the Doc came in, I was thinking all about what to do if this genital anesthesia was for good, how would I have to live from then on? But yeah, since then I've tried to lay off excessive stimulation of my way hot meat
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Jun,20 06:33 other posts 
How old were you when this happened?
By #618071 13,Jun,20 16:17
within the last few years

By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 04,Jun,20 20:25 other posts 
when I was 18 I ended up with a torsion of the testicle. My dad picked me up from school and took me to the hospital where I ended up needing immediate surgery to correct. Before the surgery they wanted to get a sonogram? to make sure that definitely was the problem. I had a real cute female nurse who had the task of rubbing the cold gel on my balls and running the test. Now I'm in a lot of pain and guys you know how that thing shrinks when it's in pain lol.The only saving grace was how good it felt when she was running the handle thing over my balls, I could feel it wanted to stand at attention but I fought it with all my might lol. Post surgery I stayed overnight where they come in and check up avery so often. Now I'm 18, so sleep boners were an every night incident lol. They also had a group of interns come in and examine the surgery since it isn't something that happens to oftern. Fun times

By wycowboy [Ignore] 28,May,20 23:33 other posts 
My right testicle was sore so I went to my doctor. He examined it, I got dressed and we discussed it for a bit. No big deal.

By #588327 27,May,20 06:38
I think as guys seeing our different sizes should not be a big deal. Being comfortable in our bodies is more important. Seeing what size we all are is fun. We should be comfortable seeing each other naked.
By earthy [Ignore] 28,May,20 09:27 other posts 
I couldnt agree more

By lovetolickyou [Ignore] 28,May,20 03:27 other posts 
I had to go to my female doctor the first time ago for an intimate type complaint. I knew she was gay so I didn't expect anything to happen, but I still found it arousing to take my pants off in front of her. I was surprised that she didn't immediately put on gloves, but felt both complimented and aroused that she'd handle my cock bare. I was mentioning to her that my right testicle was enlarged and she spent a lot of time slowly holding it and cradling it in her hand. My cock was becoming aroused, but she continued to maintain her hold on my balls. She shined a flashlight through my sack and showed me that there wasn't a huge mass that would be a problem. She continued to cradle my balls while she explained that it was called a hydrocele and wasn't a problem unless it became uncomfortable. My cock had softened just enough that it was part of the soft grasp she had on my balls. She continued to fondle my balls and cock shaft for several minutes while we discussed the medical aspects of the situation. When she finally noticed my cock starting to swell, she released me and told me to get dressed. I pulled up my underwear and managed to snag my balls and cock so they were the last part covered. I knew right then and there that I want to get naked for her again.....and I did.

By #618071 26,May,20 18:17
No, I never 29th'd my package, sorry
By reichs23 [Ignore] 26,May,20 19:36 other posts 
Hey sorry about that typically... The screen on this tablet cracked a few months back and then shortly after it accidentally fell in the hot tub and even though it is supposed to be waterproof the cam still ended up foggy and the screen is very touchy now..
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,May,20 07:16 other posts 
It’s ok some people on this site will try to find fault any thing you do I’m constantly being singled out for my spelling and punctuation

By reichs23 [Ignore] 27,May,20 00:28 other posts 
To anyone who read the post within the first 3 hours of me originally posting it...

I was using my tablet with a broken screen and that has water damage So sorry if the typos made it hard to understand...

It's fixed now tho..

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off