Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NOT TRUMP............NOT EVER TRUMP

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #5

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Started by #601496 [Ignore] 07,Jan,20 17:42
The elections are coming (Nov. 3, 2020). By the tittle you'll guess whom i WONT vote for, but that got me thinking. Who would I vote for? And why? That gave me an idea. Why not ask whom you'll vote for and why? You can come back and change your choice as many times as you like. Republicans can substitute some other Republican for Trump. Hopefully he will be gone forever by that time. It would be nice if you identify your political party (Ex: I'm R or I'm D) Lets see who gets it right on Nov 4.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #601496 09,Jan,20 20:14
To all Trump supporters (sic)

only registered users can see external links

HAHAHA

By #588327 07,Jan,20 23:06
Trump will win again. Nobody wants to pay for everyone else stuff. We can't even pay our 22 trillion national debt. The Trump impeachment is not looking good for the second time. It looks like it all political because they don't like Trump.

My 401k retirement is doing great with the economy.

If people like paying for other people stuff, I just want to remind everyone you can write a check to IRS anytime you want. So who writing a check ? Let me guess no one want to give away their money
By #601496 08,Jan,20 10:23
Define everyone else's stuff. We all pay taxes inn one way or the other and we all benefit from it. Do you advocate the food stamp be eliminated? Would you like for this country's poor to go hungry? Maybe you want Social Security be eliminated? After all, today's recipients get paid directly from your current payroll check deduction. How about Medicare?
I'm glad your 401k is doing great, but thank the central bank and Obama era economic principles that have been in effect since 2014.
The national debt is just that, a debt. We can default just like many other countries. So what? And remember, it's so high because of this administration.
I think you've been given a bunch of crap to repeat like a parrot. I bet you think any negative stuff about the Prez is fake news.
By #588327 08,Jan,20 23:48
If we default on national debt we can't pay for anything. Without someone giving us money we don't have any to spend. So everything will be shut down. No Medicare or food stamps. So we can't default on the 22 trillion we owe.

You don't see Trump getting in office and now having the lowest unemployment rates and best economy. Look what Apple Computer did with that boat load of money they had in Ireland. When Trump lowered the Corporate Tax Rates. Apple paid the taxes on all the money they had and brought it in the USA. That was all Trump.
By #601496 09,Jan,20 07:55
You are right about defaulting but the feds can slow down payments and the rest of the world would continue to fund the US. Now read this.
d and the economy contracted 2.5 percent in 2009.

The Obama administration then confronted the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression when it initially took office. It passed a massive stimulus package in February 2009 to jumpstart the economy — and it was successful. The Congressional Budget Office said in a report that GDP growth was higher from 2009-2012 in part due to the package.

Trump has benefited from Obama's economic stewardship, as GDP growth under his watch has consistently been between two to three percent. In 2018, it was 2.9 percent. Economic forecasters, however, expect the nation's steady GDP growth to slow down in 2019, dragged down by trade tensions and weaker growth overseas.

only registered users can see external links

I see some good with a whole bunch of bad and that bad is other stuff than what happens to your pocket.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,20 09:58 other posts 
Trump recently removed a couple powerful folks from Iran that have stirred up terrorist plots and such.
Oil bounced up a few dollars for a couple days. Now look at the recent figures.
Price Change
2020.01.08 - $ 59.61 -3.09 -5.18%
1 Year Forecast
$68 / Barrel
That is a 3 dollar a barrel drop in 1 day.
That means the oil industry has confidence in Trumps abilty to handle the situation.Yes, Chevron and other companys have pulled their workers out of that area as their lives are important.But the MONEY investors, are not worried.
And if the big money is not worried,we as a people should not worry.
By #601496 09,Jan,20 10:40
All it means is that the oil industry believes there wont be a major conflict that would slow down oil shipments from the Middle East. None of this would have happened if The Joker had not assassinated Qassem Soleimani. He over-reacted without major cause as many in intelligence have said. You keep believing in your messiah. I believe he's the Antichrist
By kurac [Ignore] 09,Jan,20 10:57 other posts 
It can happen. It is a horror for the whole world and the
USA, of course. The main reason for this possibility is the
bizarre election law. The looser becomes the winner!
A fourth world country with this law...
By #601496 09,Jan,20 11:42
It's so true. In order to be fair and give every state a chance to have a say so the founding fathers have created the opposite.

By smallcockboy [Ignore] 08,Jan,20 12:17 other posts 
I think Trump is the best thing since sliced bread.
By #601496 08,Jan,20 12:19
I get your point but, I like FRENCH baguettes.
By #551147 08,Jan,20 21:35
From the mouth of babes! 😍 WTG SmallCockBoy Only difference... He's not even close to being as soft and mushy as said bread. 😉
By #601496 08,Jan,20 22:11
I don't know. To me, he's toasted.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,20 09:59 other posts 
Yea,lay a peice of fresh bread on the table along side a peice of toast, and see which 1 lays there the longest before it becomes unusable! You just complimented Trump in a round about way.
By #601496 09,Jan,20 10:43

By #594940 08,Jan,20 18:20
Trump scares me........and I live in Ireland. We have toilet paper with Trump's face on it .........that shows what we think of him........but hey it's fake news right?
By #601496 08,Jan,20 18:32
In my lifetime I've had the pleasure of having a sane, honest
President 10 times and a crazy, dishonest 1. Hopefully not for long.Trump is scary. He can, literally, destroy the world.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jan,20 20:20 other posts 
Yes,all our presidents for the past 50 years have had a set of buttons they can mash to make things go kaplooy.
BUT Trump Loves life,pussy and money to much to want to distroy the world or himself.So why would he?
Now if little Rocket man some of them folks over yonder over the oil puddle take a notion to bump the button they could wipe us all out.Trump is not the only 1 with the power to take out moma earth. ANd he is the least likely to use it of all the world leaders right now.BUT he is letting them think he would use it.
By #601496 08,Jan,20 20:37
The UK, France, Israel, China, Russia, India, Pakistan and us have nuclear weapons considered intercontinental ballistic types. IE, they could reach and destroy large parts of the USA. N Korea is trying to be part of this group but I don't think they'll be allowed. NO ONE ELSE CAN HURT US. I'm scared because this president's reasoning powers are very poor. He might convince himself that applying our awesome military power will not be reciprocated in a deparate revenge attack.
By #551147 08,Jan,20 21:28
🙄 >rolls eyes< @ PensionersPenis 🙄 Stay out of the sun as it's not very kind to flakey snowflakes! JEEZUS!
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Must be too much of a man for you in that case...

By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,20 20:45 other posts 
As a dem,you don't have alot to choose from.And you may not believe this but I honestly do wish we all had plenty of good people to choose from.
But we don't. It gets boiled down to a devil we know or a devil we don't and the fight is on.

As a independant,I feel like my only logical choice is Trump.Why? He has Americas intrest ahead of all else. That matters to me.
By #601496 07,Jan,20 21:07
ok. I like how you explained it
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,20 21:33 other posts 
Let’s vote for me I promise clothing will be optional not required and every one will have glaucoma so smoking pot is a must for every one
By #601496 08,Jan,20 10:24
Run for President and I'll vote for you, teddy bear.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jan,20 11:31 other posts 

By #511878 08,Jan,20 08:01
Republican here. I had hoped that we would have manu great choices this election but the truth is we dont. Nothing but a bunch of talking heads with NO real plans. Trump will win in the biggest landslide in history. I'm not a trump fan but the economy is the greatest we have ever seen
By #601496 08,Jan,20 10:14
As you probably guessed, I'm a Demi. Trump is poison to me but I have been known to vote for a good Republican. If he wins it will not be a landslide. You Republicans have many possible good candidates. I'm sorry you are stuck with the current one.

By nekekal [Ignore] 07,Jan,20 21:25 other posts 
Anybody but trump/putin. I like Warren. Or clobashor (sic). But it doesn't make a lot of difference. Your average fifth grader who doesn't lie would do a better job that the orange turd.

I do think that melania has nice tits though.
By #601496 07,Jan,20 21:27
Hahaha, I can see it. Make Melania's tits tingle, vote for her.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Show It Off