Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Rimming

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by up-for-it [Ignore] 15,Aug,19 15:46  other posts
Giving or receiving ?

I go mad for both !

What about you?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.RIMMING   2.ASS LICKING   3.RIMMING IS WHAT I PREFER   4.Rimming   5.Massaging, rimming, pegging  

Comments:
By #598484 31,Aug,19 23:13
I'm experienced and really good at rimming. I started at a very young age to give rimjobs.
If you are good enough you can make men cum.
The orgasm through a rimjob is much more intense and lasts longer. It makes me so happy when seniors get orgasms when I massage their anus with the tip of my wet tongue. I'm really proud of myself.
By up-for-it [Ignore] 01,Sep,19 06:35 other posts 
I knew rimming can make you feel really good but never knew it could lead to an orgasm.

A goal for the future !
By #571187 01,Sep,19 09:32
That’s hot that you started at a young age
By #598484 01,Sep,19 09:41
My stepdad wanted me to lick his anus. He said it's important and a good boy would do it. When I became used to it he also wanted me to give his other older friends rimjobs.
By #571187 02,Sep,19 21:45
Lucky boy

By MM_DD [Ignore] 30,Aug,19 07:23 other posts 
Definitely giving. I have enjoyed receiving it in the past, but it's outside my comfort zone right now. To me, rimming is part of the full oral sex experience that I love giving to a man. I mean, I'm already down there between his legs working on his cock and balls, and there's his beautiful, luscious hole just staring at me as if to say, "Hey, don't forget about me."
By up-for-it [Ignore] 30,Aug,19 08:27 other posts 
Yes, exactly, you are already so close, it's rude to ignore it when you are down there !

By bil47 [Ignore] 30,Aug,19 06:44 other posts 
I definitely enjoy receiving, but I'm a bit ambivalent about giving. I definitely enjoy giving pleasure to a partner, but I'm slightly queasy about sticking my tongue there.
By up-for-it [Ignore] 30,Aug,19 08:25 other posts 
Make sure they are clean,so you don't get a bad taste !
The reactions you get are mostly great, well they keep me going for sure !

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 30,Aug,19 05:40 other posts 
Ive rimmed every women ive been with so there is nothing with rimming a man..I like both giving and recieving
By up-for-it [Ignore] 30,Aug,19 08:19 other posts 
Both give me pleasure too !

By #423426 30,Aug,19 03:30
I think I've rimmed almost every girl I've ever been with, but only had it reciprocated by three, all since I started shaving which might answer that. I've never rimmed a man, I think that would fall outside my comfort zone, but I was once rimmed in the sauna by a guy who was sucking my cock. Very pleasurable, he knew what he was doing, sticking his tongue right inside.
By up-for-it [Ignore] 30,Aug,19 08:17 other posts 
A little hairy hole might put some of, that's true, i prefer a smooth ass too,but wont say no to a hairy one

By Ablaze [Ignore] 28,Aug,19 06:46 other posts 
I love very much both - giving and receiving, male or female.
By up-for-it [Ignore] 28,Aug,19 13:08 other posts 
My kind of man !

By #597986 24,Aug,19 09:20
I love to rim a smooth younger arse, someone 18 to 30 years old I can spend a long time just rimming arse.
I also like to be rimmed as well, but understand people who do not like to do it. But for me is so good to make some feel something so good, especially if they have never been rimmed before.
Naturally cleanliness is a must
By up-for-it [Ignore] 25,Aug,19 05:06 other posts 
I love that smooth younger arse too, can't get enough of that !

By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Aug,19 12:59 other posts 
I was with a guy once and he rimmed me. It's the only time I have ever been rimmed. I was both very surprised and elated. It was an amazing thing but it would be WAY outside of my comfort zone to do it to someone. I would be happy if someone did it again but I would never ask someone to do it. It's a BIG ask.
By up-for-it [Ignore] 24,Aug,19 02:55 other posts 
You wouldn't have to ask me,it's a normal part of giving pleasure to a man for me.

I do admit the first time was weird, but once i started and heard his reactions, i didn't think about the weirdness anymore.
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Aug,19 03:14 other posts 
Oh I'd be VERY happy if someone wanted to do it to me; it's just that I think it's wrong to ask someone to do something that I wouldn't reciprocate. Please do stop by if you're in my neighbourhood though.
By up-for-it [Ignore] 24,Aug,19 09:08 other posts 
I agrre, i wouldn't ask if i didn't know him well, but if i did know him well i would ask.

For me i enjoy the giving as much as i do the receiving,so you would definatly do me a pleasure by letting me rim you, even knowing you won't reciprocate

By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,Aug,19 12:55 other posts 
Ah yes, rimming. Cocksucking, both giving and receiving, has got to be the number one sex act because that's what gets the nut off. But rimming has got to be the most intimate act. After all, when a man drops his pants his dick and balls are out there for all to see, but his asshole is still hidden away between his butt cheeks. It takes a certain effort to expose it. Licking that part of a man's body shows a level of trust and intimacy that no other act does.
By up-for-it [Ignore] 23,Aug,19 09:16 other posts 
True, also the fact that unless there is a mirror nearby you don't relly see what is going on, you have to really feel every move, and man how you do when someone is working that ass.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 23,Aug,19 08:36 other posts 
I love both, the deeper the better

By bikev [Ignore] 23,Aug,19 03:43 other posts 
Both for me.

By thebeewolf [Ignore] 18,Aug,19 11:33 other posts 
Receiving for me! It's so intense. And yet it's a nice break for my cock when getting a blowjob. Take a break from throating my dick and suck on my balls (nice) or rim my hole deep (even nicer!). Taking these intense breaks gives my cock a rest, makes things last longer, but still is super intense feeling. Please tongue my hole as deep as you can!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,Aug,19 12:48 other posts 
You're just an all around great guy. Not only do you make your dick available for sucking, but you make your asshole available for licking. Cheers.
By thebeewolf [Ignore] 18,Aug,19 12:53 other posts 
I'm a giver. It's God's work, really
By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,Aug,19 16:40 other posts 
Bless you.

By #574505 15,Aug,19 16:36
I like receiving I remember as a teenager I was trick he was giving me a blowjob and up being rim guess he was getting me ready to fuck me..
By up-for-it [Ignore] 15,Aug,19 18:53 other posts 
yeah for most that is the goal for rimming, but for me it is an act on his own. Say we are goinf to be rimming all night and i'll be there !

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off