Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

FORMER MEMBERS YOU MISS

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #569341 [Ignore] 14,Oct,18 09:11
First of all, the idea behind this thread and the 2 that got dumpster'd for some reason was all "bella!". I'm just hoping this one just doesn't get dumped too (come on admin - it's a topic with genuinely good intentions). Name any member that you genuinely miss. If you f' around in this new version and use it to sledge people, i will personally f' you. I promise! Show some respect to former members!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 06,Aug,20 02:38 other posts 
Mchris

By #584899 05,Aug,20 19:06
Thought I resurrect this thread for the hell of it!

I really miss two former members; Angelofdeath and Arexa (although ‘Rex still has an account I don’t believe she’s comes around much)

AoD was the first member to befriend me back in 2012 (I believe) when I had my old account on here. She was always really cool with me, made me laugh, and always gave me great music to check out. I know she had a lot of enemies on here but, nonetheless, was always very nice to me...I really miss her!

Arexa...well any of you that know her know she’s just an awesome chick! Not only is she hot as hell, she’s got a great personality and is someone I consider a great friend. She let me vent many times about personal problems that we’re eating me up and for that alone I will always be grateful to her! Hope you’re doing well ‘Rex!!

Ok, I’ll get off my soapbox now...
By #587780 05,Aug,20 19:44
I'll just throw in my two cents as well.

I do miss Strawhat, LittleMissDaisy and fairydust.

Good old times.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Feb,19 09:00 other posts 
I wish the Menopause 3 would be in this forum

By #569341 18,Feb,19 22:40
I just noticed that Markus67 has left. He had a lot of friends on here and was one of the first people to welcome me back. You will be missed by many, my friend!
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 19,Feb,19 16:19 other posts 
Markus made a blog for me, I felt so honored. Although, he made a blog for hundreds of others as well.

By #569341 17,Feb,19 17:47
halfcut - you will be missed, mate!

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,18 10:25 other posts 
Uh, you miss MAJOR? He's gone through a couple of name changes over tha last several years that's because he's come and gone so much. You didn't recognize the member featured next to you on the Popular page, a member by the name of Stone ? I think I've solved your mystery.

I still post in the original MEMBERS YOU MISS /forum/thread.php?id=17315#1499 thread if I am aware that someone has deleted their profile. Yes, that thread was Dumpster'd by admin but the original thread, not MONTED's spinoff, contains so much history and I believe many of the members that you've mentioned are noted in the almost 1500 posts made there.
By #569341 14,Oct,18 10:32
That's awesome he's still here and that he changes names and profiles as often as me (told you he was my younger bro hahaha).
Remember, b! - this is just me extending your thread and we want to keep this one out of the dumpster. F'n hell though, i got through half of one of the 2 original forum topics by this name and i didn't even come close to finding who else i missed last time i was on here. I'll get there though, coz they all should be remembered!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Oct,18 11:06 other posts 
Yes, and MANY former members have been acknowledged and remembered.
By #569341 14,Oct,18 13:51
Yeah, and you did that...this version is going to stay out of the dumpster though
By #562152 08,Dec,18 21:12
Why are some threads deleted? Lack of use? Some are real gems. Can they be brought back?
By #460385 08,Dec,18 21:27
OMG
By #562152 08,Dec,18 21:36
CC, I don't understand.
By #551147 08,Dec,18 21:39
LMAO 😆

I can only speculate that answer. But Admin has made it clear, somewhere around here, that he doesn't want personal attacks flying rampant in these parts, ruining things like they do/did in chat. Therefore, I believe they got dumpstered because of nastiness between members. Of course, once again, only speculation. 😉
By #562152 09,Dec,18 13:29
Oh,,,ohhhhhhh
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 19:26 other posts 
Hmmmmmmm.....speculation, nastiness between members? Which post or posts are you speaking of?

By #569341 17,Dec,18 01:38
"*jamie" just seemed to have left. Anyone have any idea why? You'll be missed my fellow fisherman!!!
By #565792 17,Dec,18 01:49
maybe because he had enough of being made ridiculous in the chat?
By #569341 17,Dec,18 03:33
That's harsh, mate. He's a nice guy!
By #23212 27,Jan,19 01:27
You might want to check out 'GPC_1'; he appears to be 'jamie'?
By #569341 27,Jan,19 03:35
Cheers, sin

By #569341 26,Jan,19 20:06
Limestone has just left. A great guy and a long term member. He will be missed greatly!

By #275407 07,Dec,18 22:24
What happened to member jailbait, looks like he deleted yesterday. Anyone know why
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,18 22:36 other posts 
Is it possible the Aussies might know?
By #569341 07,Dec,18 22:41
I talked to him yesterday afternoon - he gave no indication to me that he was going to leave. That guy was funny as and very Aussie. You're missed, mate
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

He had diamond membership too; he might've just decided he didn't want to renew it?
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Dec,18 00:25 other posts 
I'm just tossing my thoughts around......delete an entire profile just because you won't be renewing a membership, diamond or otherwise????? Nah.
By #567021 08,Dec,18 01:09
That’s a bummer...he seemed like a great guy. Chatted with him a few times. You’ll be missed Jailbait
By #569341 08,Dec,18 02:18
By #569341 08,Dec,18 02:25
Last thing he said before he checked out at his usual checking out time yesterday evening was "i'm going to the pub...ran out of beers " and he never used that crying face emoticon (he was a true Aussie Man). Maybe that was a variation on the loaded urban phraseology 'i'm just going out to get a packet of smokes...'?
Regardless, you'll be missed my Aussie brethren!
By #275407 08,Dec,18 03:21
He new he was leaving, he sent me points before he deleted, I hope he drops by and let's us know why he left, he was a good guy
By #551147 08,Dec,18 04:24
He was a top notch guy. He did the same for me... 😕 He'll certainly be missed.
By #526776 08,Dec,18 04:30
We talked at length before he left.. He just needed to focus on some personal/home issues.. He is indeed a great guy.. We had the most unexpected of friendships which reiterates how without this site we would otherwise never have crossed paths & had the opportunity to talk..
..again, the naked Facebook analogy someone brought up.
I told him that he would really be missed..
By #565792 08,Dec,18 05:47
I miss Ponygirl (although she is still here via the backdoor) and ballet. Ponygirl was a very active member and a stunning beauty but bullied beyond belief. The reason always completely eluded me. Ballet just left having other things to do.
By Louis [Ignore] 08,Dec,18 09:03 other posts 
Same here he sent me points too. He was a good guy.
By BirdDog [Ignore] 09,Dec,18 13:35 other posts 
was surprised to see him go, too. He also left me points and of course i went to thank him today and "poof"...he's gone. Nice fella!
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 09,Dec,18 15:35 other posts 
He left me a bunch of points too. I wish I had a chance to say goodbye, I had been off the site for the day he left.

I was one of the first ppl he friended when he joined under the name of Marcher way back when. I helped him navigate the workings of the site from what I knew. He always felt he "owed" me somehow for helping him, which, of course, he owed me nothing by any means, I was just helping a fellow member and nice guy. We became good friends and from what I see here he was good friends with many others as well.

Maybe we can hold some hope for him to return someday...?

Cheers Jailbait, you're one hell of a great guy!
By Louis [Ignore] 08,Dec,18 09:07 other posts 
Admin said he just decided to move on for some reason. He was the fist person I talked to on this site. I would've like to have said good bye. But, we all have to do what we have to do.
By olderbro [Ignore] 12,Dec,18 21:31 other posts 
I to got a bunch of points and was just about to thank him when i realized he is gone
Very sudden, without any indication.. I hope it's because he found a hot sex addict who wants him all to themself!
Hugs wherever you are Jailbait! xoxo

By sherryann [Ignore] 09,Dec,18 12:52 other posts 
Arkie is gone you are missed Arkie. A real nice guy, a long time premium member.

Also lover, I miss Steffi. Surprised no one mentioned her.

By #562152 07,Dec,18 23:12
There was a Texan dude, Dallas something. He was wound up tighter than a ball of string,,but he had a smooth way of chatting,,,

By #487013 07,Dec,18 22:45
There was a guy from Canada (Quebec I think) sadly I don't remember the names he went by. I know Pervert was probably one but its not the same Pervert that is here now. Anyway he was in a death metal band and did vocals . I used to tease him that his chick reminded me Jackie on Roseanne. He shared some youtube vids of him singing in his band. They came up when i was looking at my watch history. Anyway he was cool as fuck to talk to.

By #569341 06,Nov,18 22:28
"AlphaCouple" were only here for a little bit longer than i have been back; but they were really nice/genuine people. Mr.Alpha was a champion bloke and Ms.Alpha was a beautiful woman. I really wish creepers would stop scaring off genuine couples and women! You both will be missed

By #423426 01,Nov,18 06:51
Bicouple40. They never posted any Bi photos, but they had some great 3some pics.
By #567021 01,Nov,18 16:45
They did have some great pics!!

By #569341 14,Oct,18 09:27
For me:
*littlecUnt/peekatchu - firecracker, involved all over the site and hot as the sun if it caught on fire.
*Emm - my first friend on this site and such a beautiful woman and person.
*Decent007 - my hardcore punk bro and just a fun bloke to make trouble with.
*MAJOR - the young softly spoken dude with the dick that made mine look tiny; he was like my little bro.
*Vallena - my ex (kind of glad that she's not still here coz i'd probably go caveman).
*MistressNY (i might've got her name wrong - been a while) - sex on feet and sweet to boot.
*ButterflyinNYC - what a sexy girl.
*Daffu - champion!
*DS86 - we were super competitive with each other, but he was a genuinely nice bloke (yeah, a lot nicer than me).
There are others - i'm going to have to go back to my old posts from previous profiles to remember names. They're just as important, i just have the memory of a gnat
--------------------------------------- added after 69 minutes

How did i forget...???!:
*Peach - what a bombshell she was - hot, tough, sexy-angry, awesome!
I'm still trying to find my posts from previous profiles - i have 3 of their names at the tip of my tongue...bear with me for the rest it might take me a couple of days
--------------------------------------- added after 25 hours

The others that were on the tip of my tongue - all beautiful/sweet women:
*Obscura
*heavenbesideyou
*PrettyNPink
*ChocolateDyamond
*juicyslit82(aka)bipussy_4u
By #483979 14,Oct,18 09:31
DS86 was a great guy. he was always so nice to me
By #569341 14,Oct,18 09:37
He was nice to everyone (even me...and he had reason not to be). That Southern charm...almost annoyed me that he could always be so nice (annoying coz i'm actually jealous of how he could be that nice)
By 2nice [Ignore] 15,Oct,18 13:31 other posts 
I do miss Peach. She was a special lady and didn’t take any shit from anyone.

Emm was a fun person. I followed her on YouTube for awhile where she would post video diaries of herself doing all this random stuff. Hilarious.
By #569341 23,Oct,18 10:07
How funny was she (Emm) - huge personality!
By #23212 31,Oct,18 19:14
I'm not sure, but I believe it's Emm who posts great stuff, regularly on tumblr as: onthemenutoday.tumblr.com ;
or: only registered users can see external links

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off