Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sexual Preference

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #1429 [Ignore] 15,Mar,09 17:40
I am straight but like to view pics of both men & women. The Admin believes that most members are gay. Is it possible to conduct a Sexual Preference survey on this site? Also, would it be beneficial for the Admin to change the Profile format to include a sexual preference category?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.WHY DO PEOPLE COME ON SYD WITHOUT VALID PROFILES????   2.If a man is gay....   3.women with a preference for circumcised cocks please comment   4.At what age did you discover your sexual preference? ie straight, gay, bi, etc.   5.Your sexual bucket list  

Comments:
By #651230 16,May,22 21:25
I'm straight but love playing with other cocks as well as cunts, I seem to be getting more into cock than cunt these days

By Timtriple [Ignore] 16,May,22 12:32 other posts 
Almost everything which is somehow exciting and kind of beautiful..all sexes..

By #667453 15,May,22 06:58
I'm bisexual. I usually prefer a woman's mind & her sensitivity. I usually prefer a man's hairy body.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,May,22 00:45 other posts 
Nice and it's nice that you recognize are drawn to a woman's mind and sensitivity yet are physically drawn to the man's body. I like it when A MAN is able to tick all those boxes!

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 14,May,22 02:04 other posts 
I was always a tit and ass man but women are always too much effort whereas I know what a man wants

By #652988 19,Dec,21 10:15
I'm just now figureing out I'm bi

By wycowboy [Ignore] 16,Feb,19 10:42 other posts 
I don't see a reason for a preference category. I'm straight but enjoy looking at naked people, men and women.

By #554098 16,Feb,19 02:09
Why? I mean, if you come to a site that is called 'Show Your Dick', you are obviously looking for pictures of penises, and discussions about things about penises.
It doesn't matter if you are 'gay'or 'straight' or just 'curious' it's a site to show penis, see them, and just love how you feel, looking at them!!
What would adding 'sexual' preference bring to this site?
I don't see any reason to label, or divide, with adding 'preference' here!
Sorry, no offense intended to you.

By #516354 15,Feb,19 23:56
Am separated and bi,had sex with both male and female and enjoyed both equally.Some of my best experiences were MMF with my ex wife.

By knewbi [Ignore] 04,Feb,19 13:33 other posts 
Married and bi... if given a choice of a sex partner gor the evening i would prefer a hard cock over pussy..

By bil47 [Ignore] 28,Jan,19 23:23 other posts 
Married bisexual. I love hetero sex and I also love sucking hard cocks. I crave getting blow jobs from men... so much better than my wife's reluctant efforts.

By #545468 28,Jan,19 22:50
I am gay, and I don't apologise for it, but I'm fine with the diversified crowd. A handsome nude guy will always grab my attention, but I can admire the nude woman as well. May not want to sleep with her but I can admire her beauty.

By jackd [Ignore] 22,Jan,13 16:58 other posts 
I'm bi but as I get older i lean more towards gay .

By #220845 22,Jan,13 13:56
I'm bisexual, but most of my sexual experiences last couple of years have been with men

By #78117 03,Mar,11 11:47
I am straight, not gay. I have no interest in ass or cum in mouth. My interests are cocks, tits and pussy. I am 71 and have not had another cock in my hand since school days. Since joining SYD, and one of the reasons for joining, I enjoy looking at all cocks and would like to handle other cocks again. I now fear though it is now too late at my age.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 03,Mar,11 13:04 other posts 
It's never too late.

By #8288 16,Mar,09 05:26
Me 3....following in the spirit of [BushPilot] & [hystyker].

I am married, straight, exclusive sex w/women, no gay experiences or inclinations, do not have issues with those that are gay/lesbian, here to look at women, but do not mind seeing & can appreciate an attractive male/cock. Just wish the rest of society was as open and not so "uptight".... when appropriate.
By #7976 18,Mar,09 23:00
Great attitude.

By #6437 16,Mar,09 07:26
I am married and Bi. I like womwn and men. love to eat pussy and suck cocks. MMMMMMMMMMMM

By #7976 15,Mar,09 20:05
OK, I'll start the process. I am straight, married, and have exclusive sex with women. One male experience as a teenager but nothing since. I like to see a nice cock once in a while but surf the site to view sexy, sensual ladies.
By #7468 15,Mar,09 23:03
I do not mind following BushPilot. I am also straight and have exclusive sex with men. I have a significant other, but I am single. I have never had any kind of an in the flesh lesbian experience. I have nothing against anyone who is either gay or lesbian nor would I try to legislate their sexual preferences in any way.
By #7976 16,Mar,09 01:25
I knew there was a reason I love you..

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off