on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Never have I ever....

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 12,May,18 03:56  other posts
Is there something that almost everyone but you has done? What is that? It doesn't have to be sexual either, it just has to be true. I'll start with two.

Never have I ever had a wet dream.

Never have I ever had a sit down job.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #463848 15,May,18 02:28
I only ever had one wet dream and after that I made sure all my spunk was shed when awake.
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Jun,18 05:17 other posts 
SYD probably helps you with that.

By #552168 31,May,18 02:46
Never have I ever had a wet dream, as well
Never have I ever had sex
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Jun,18 04:29 other posts 
Wow, I sure hope the sex one gets fixed soon!
By #539358 03,Jun,18 06:29
I lost my straight virginity aged 25
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Jun,18 16:12 other posts 
So one down and one to go?

By JustWill [Ignore] 15,May,18 17:43 other posts 
Never have I ever liked the taste of licorice. That shit is fucking disgusting! (And, if anybody says: "What about RED licorice, Will?", I swear I will put a curse on their 'nads so fucking fast that it will make them dizzy. There is no such thing as "red" licorice! End of story.)
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,May,18 20:10 other posts 
I am going to text you a very strongly worded rebuttal, as soon as you get a cell phone.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,May,18 20:23 other posts 
What if the person who says "What about RED licorice, Will?" is a SYC member, Will? Girls don't have "'nads", so there, mister smarty pants! No RED licorice, no 'nads!
By JustWill [Ignore] 15,May,18 22:57 other posts 
Speaking as the guy who owns the phrase "Words is my bitch", I would like to point out that "'nads" is technically short for "gonads". Gonads are the reproductive organs (in both the male and female) that produce the gametes (sperm or ova) that come together during reproduction to make the whole baby thing happen. In men, the gonads are called "testicles". In women, the gonads are called "ovaries". So, the folks over at SYC DO have 'nads for me to curse if they invoke the red licorice idiocy. You just can't see them (unless they post one of those unsettling "Look, folks, I've stretched open my cooter with the Jaws of Life!" pics.)
So...um... ...right back attcha.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,May,18 00:20 other posts 
Oh, forget you!

Gonads is a boy thing and not a girl thing, uh-uh, no way!

RED licorice is licorice and it is good, just not as good as black licorice.
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,May,18 09:23 other posts 
Your 'nad curse is in the mail.
By #556372 17,May,18 08:33
I agree, I never heard anyone going up to a girl and saying her "nads" are showing,,,,
By #556372 17,May,18 08:31
I **** black licorice but can eat lbs of red licorice. Will, you can curse my "nads"all you want, when it comes to red licorice I use my mouth
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,May,18 09:01 other posts 
Okay,lanser, you asked for it!
Hocus-cadabra! Abraca-pocus! Your 'nads are officially hexed.

The thing is: that red stuff has absolutely no actual licorice in it. Zero. Zilch. Nada. It's all sugar and corn syrup and strawberry/raspberry flavoring. It can't BE licorice if it contains no licorice! It's like saying "I love apple pie, but only if it's made without any apples in it."
By #556372 17,May,18 09:12
Well, my apple pie has these cherry looking things and it's red,,,so there
By bella! [Ignore] 17,May,18 10:21 other posts 
What in the heck is that? "Hocus-cadabra! Abraca-pocus!"

You've got your "spells" about as mixed up as your tastebuds are about licorice and your thoughts about girls and gonads.
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,May,18 12:25 other posts 
Apparently, someone is not a Bugs Bunny fan...

As to the other issue, the Merriam-Webster dictionary (as well as every high school biology text) defines GONAD as : a reproductive gland (such as an ovary or testis) that produces gametes
Just because a person doesn't KNOW what a word means, that doesn't mean it doesn't MEAN what it means.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,May,18 16:05 other posts 
And you believe everything that Merriam-Webster says because it's in print?
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,May,18 20:34 other posts 
The dictionary is not known as a source of "Fake News"...
By 2nice [Ignore] 17,May,18 09:51 other posts 
They also make green, blue and purple licorice. What about those, Will?
By bella! [Ignore] 17,May,18 10:24 other posts 
Not that you asked but if you were wondering and forgot to ask, I am a traditionalist and prefer black licorice. The green crap that they call licorice is green apple flavored and is so yucky!
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,May,18 12:39 other posts 
If there isn't any licorice in it--regardless of the color--IT AIN'T LICORICE!!!

Just like so-called "Turkey Bacon" is NOT actually bacon. That shit is a fucking scam.

(Keep this silliness up, Mr. Yumm, and your guy-'nads are gonna start itching like you have ants in your britches. I have my wand out and I am not afraid to use it! )
By 2nice [Ignore] 17,May,18 10:57 other posts 
I suppose Jägermeister, Sambuca and Absinthe are out of the question then?
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,May,18 12:24 other posts 
You are correct.
The same goes for ouzo, anise, and fennel.
Totally regusting!
By 2nice [Ignore] 17,May,18 12:42 other posts 
Wow, you’re missing out on some yumtastic things, Will. Take that from an authority of all things “Yum”.
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,May,18 12:46 other posts 
Though I have never doubted your "Yumness"--or your expertise in all things of a Yumm nature--I must disagree on this point.
I have always found that particular taste to be very much like licking a tire. (Don't ask...)
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 01,Jun,18 21:52 other posts 
ok I will be the nad buster and ask what dose a tire taste like ?and how is it that you know this?
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,18 23:14 other posts 
Oh, Ray, I'm afraid to ask, but what the heck, what does a tire taste like?
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Jun,18 20:08 other posts 
A tire tastes like licking a hobo, only less salty.

Okay, I don't know that for a fact. I've never actually licked a hobo (but I imagine they'd be pretty damn salty), nor have I tasted a tire.

But...through scientifical deductification and application of logicalness...I can come up with a pretty solid guess on tire flavor.

A huge chunk of a person's sense of taste comes from its close ties to the sense of smell. That's why everything tastes like cardboard when you are sick and have a stuffy nose. To me, a tire has a rubbery,tarry,sulfur-ish odor. Therefore, its flavor would be a combination of those smells.

(See...I TOLD you not to ask. )
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 04,Jun,18 12:14 other posts 
Thank you for that informative answer
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jun,18 15:12 other posts 
I do what I can, Ray...

By #539358 03,Jun,18 06:28
I’ve never watched any Star Wars, Rocky or Mad Max films

I’ve never liked the music of Bob Marley though I love reggae and rock steady

I’ve never had any desire to try anal sex either way

I’ve never been to Australasia, Asia or Africa

I’ve never drunk my own cum after masturbating, as soon as I shoot I lose the enthusiasm to try it!

By routemaster [Ignore] 02,Jun,18 04:00 other posts 
I have never paid for sex

I have never fucked a woman

I have never watched reality t.v.

I have never seen a Star Wars film

I have never been to America

I have never been to Australia

I have never been to prison

I have never had my toes sucked
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Jun,18 04:04 other posts 
Well!!! Maybe you need to pay to get your toes sucked while watching Star Wars in an American prison!!
By routemaster [Ignore] 02,Jun,18 04:47 other posts 
Hee hee! Not sure I'd want to have my toes sucked, but if I did I think I would prefer to be watching Mary Poppins in a gay nightclub, were that ever possible!!!!!
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Jun,18 04:55 other posts 
I've never had my toes sucked either. I did try it once but she was too ticklish and didn't like it. It didn't do anything for me either.

By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Jun,18 02:22 other posts 
I have never seen a zombie movie. 🧟‍♀️

By #460523 01,Jun,18 23:22
I have never had a sit down job but I have had a wet dream before

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jun,18 19:14 other posts 
Never have I ever understood how birds can be soaring above you yet are able to defecate and have it land square dab on the mirrored side of one of the mirrors attached to your automobile! Cuckoo!
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Jun,18 19:49 other posts 
For most people that's karma but for you it's just coincidental.

By #64328 12,May,18 10:32
Never have i ever had a total handsfree orgasm by myself. Never had a wet dream either
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,May,18 02:12 other posts 
I've never had a hands free orgasm alone either. I didn't know that was possible.
By #510842 01,Jun,18 18:02
With the right dildo it is.

By #557415 26,May,18 23:47
Neverhave i ever sucked a dick
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,May,18 13:27 other posts 
If you want to, the curious feeling will never go away until you try it. I know, I was curious for ten years before I tried it as an adult!

By #550094 12,May,18 11:39
I never lied. And that's the truth.
By kebmo [Ignore] 17,May,18 21:10 other posts 
You just did!
By #550094 21,May,18 23:06
yeah, but you still Believed it!
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,May,18 20:01 other posts 
No I did not.
By #550094 26,May,18 23:39

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off