Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Who are your top 3 favorite guys and girls on this site

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #485311 [Ignore] 01,May,17 23:43
Post your top three men and ladies on the site. Lets see who we should really be checking out.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.What your favorite?   2.What's your favorite FREE Amateur GAY sites?   3.Kinkiness   4.Who has the best looking pussy on the site?   5.Favorite underwear pics  

Comments:
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 11,May,17 06:55 other posts 
My three favorite guys are myself and two others that might not be worth checking out. I wouldn't know, I never looked at their pics, cuz guys don't turn me on. My three favorite girls are ones that I wouldn't feel comfortable mentioning by name... how's that for a shitty response?
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,May,17 11:27 other posts 
You must be a politician.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 12,May,17 02:16 other posts 
Haha, not exactly. My look wouldn't be acceptable for a politician.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,May,17 03:07 other posts 
Excuse me! Is Trump's look acceptable for a politician? Have you ever seen any uglier face than his?
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 13,May,17 07:20 other posts 
No, I haven't, but he's got that great head of hair to make up for it. (sarcasm)
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,May,17 10:40 other posts 
Why the fuck doesn't her get a proper haircut? He looks like a cartoon from 100 years ago.

By #335537 13,May,17 04:34
[deleted image]
meee

By #485312 11,May,17 04:00
[deleted image][deleted image]

mine has to be Aussieman, WhoNeedsPants and a tie between Max Cerucci, Jayman73 and WillMar, all post face shots and have great smiles, their pages always make me smile *lix*
By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 11,May,17 14:04 other posts 
Wifey has a couple of "favourites",but for me, its Lix....Lix....Lix. ALL the way lol
By #485312 11,May,17 19:21
thank you, lm very flattered you think that way about me, and pop in for a perv, thank you, thank you, thank you.... *lix*

By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,May,17 09:28 other posts 
That's a very subjective question. Also, keep I mind that preferences change depending on ones mood.

I could certainly point out some pages I don't like but it's hard to point out the 3 best. There's No such thing as "best".
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,17 09:50 other posts 
Why spend time or energy pointing out pictures/galleries that you don't like? Certainly you've heard the saying; "one man's trash is another man's treasure".
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,May,17 09:59 other posts 
Exactly. I meant that *potentially* I could do that, but I won't.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,17 10:19 other posts 
Er, uh..... didn't I just see the same picture (posted by you again) of a bug on a cock head? There's a number of things that don't mentally or visually appeal to me but could appeal to others.

I am in agreement with you, I could point out pictures that I don't find appealing HOWEVER, why?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,May,17 14:18 other posts 
Right. I pointed it out because it's funny.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off