Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Who was the first person you saw masturbate?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Started by #64328 [Ignore] 22,Sep,16 14:28
Who was the first person you saw masturbate?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #576878 14,Jan,19 00:39
It was my friend same age when we were 14. We were together in his room, when he wanted to show me how does he play with himself.He pulled out his dick and jerked it, while I watched. I was excited seeing his hard cock.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 04,Jan,19 20:24 other posts 
It was my cousin. We were comparing cocks, mine is cut, he was uncut, his was longer but mine had more girth. We were about 10, 11. Our little boy cocks grew and he started stroking his so I did mine. We both had an orgasm and dribbled out a little cum. After that we had stroking sessions almost every day and also tried some oral and anal on each other.

By Rob00 [Ignore] 04,Jan,19 18:44 other posts 
It was my cousin,we were both 11 or 12 then, and he showed me how to pull myself off, in their bathroom,when he oozed a little cum i wanked my cock,and shortly after i oozed some sperms and with an amazing feeling,and i still have a wank to this day

By #548990 04,Jan,19 15:41
I was about 11 spent the night with my cousin. I noticed he was rubbing himself then this stuff came out. Probably when I got home I tried it

By #545631 01,Jan,19 04:26
old guy at swim baths,i was 12 pm for details x

By #575378 01,Jan,19 00:02
It was two my friends same age. When we were 14 we pulled out our dicks in friends room and masturbated looking at each other. It was the first time I showed someone how I masturbate and they watched me.

By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 04:35 other posts 
Myself.... I love a good mirror
By MyArtwork [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 21:23 other posts 
Me too

By Allalexallday [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 18:00 other posts 
Probably my Male cousin....I was about 13 and I spent the night at his place I was so horny I thought he was asleep so i stroked it till i busted I think he might have been watching tho

By #574897 28,Dec,18 09:27
My best friend , she showed me how with her mothers dildo !
By #64328 28,Dec,18 16:48

By #545468 28,Dec,18 11:03
It was a 16 yeaqr old guy across the street. We both hung out together, and since we are both nudists, of course we were always naked. Didn't take long for us to start jacking off together ...

By #571187 28,Dec,18 08:31
Taught by a 18 yo at the age of 12. well we did more than that but that’s when I was taught. Played with friends long before that. At that point I didn’t know about orgasms never had a dry one . My first one was wet with him in his mouth

By #532415 28,Dec,18 04:21
My Mother. She had her vibrator up inside her when I walked in on her. I was 7 or 8 and I actually remember seeing everything she had...

By #521574 25,Nov,18 13:32
A female friend of mine. She wanted to get it on, and put on a fantastic show for me, which became a fantastic sex fest.

By #569242 25,Nov,18 05:16
Neighbor boy and I at age 12. We had been playimg with each others dick and balls when he started to rub his dick up and down, saying it felt really great. So I started on m dick and we came over each others dicks.

By #537175 18,Nov,18 15:14
At age 13 I used to compare with my best friend at school , and we would get hard .However in terms of seeing another guy masturbate ,at same age I asked my older br other why my cock got hard so he explained and then got out hi sown and showed me how to jerk off . he let me hold his and stroke it . I was amazed when he started breathing heavy , his body tensed and a huge load of white liquid started shooting out his cock . he managed to stroke me to orgasm , but it was dry . For a few years after that we often jerked together before going to **** . at same time I had also started jerking with my school friend

By Greek18cm [Ignore] 02,Jun,18 08:00 other posts 
A female eecond cousin (not the prostitude one for thoee who know). She is in germany and every year the came to greece for the esummer. I was young and sshe even younger but i did not know anything yet. My erections was something that i did not know how to handle. So she came and aw young kids in the hot of the eummer things went more and more excited. We then decide to do a bath together after athe beach. She get undressssed and i was shocked to eee hw deferent sshe waw down there. Then ehe help me undreesss myself. We go under the shower and ehe start touching her self and explain me thingw. Half of our shower time wass her maeterbaye. The ither half wae more fun for me...

By #521574 02,Jun,18 00:52
A girlfriend of mine. She put on a show for me to tease the hell out of me

By #546476 29,May,18 23:30
my friend when we were both about 15.....I couldn't believe how much spunk he shot......so much more than me

By pipcock [Ignore] 29,May,18 22:00 other posts 
Friend at boarding school. We did it in the shower together. He still had an immature cock, and I tried to fuck his ass but we were not very skilful.

By #522791 29,May,18 21:19
It was another student in jr high that I had went to school with, funny thing is she became my girlfriend soon after, and all we did was fuck

By #64328 01,Dec,16 16:34
learned about masturbating when i was 8 from a 13 year old friend. After watching him shoot he told me to just do what what he was doing. I pull down my pants and moved the skin on my shaft up and down. I would stop when i felt the feeling building. I said it started feeling wierd and he said start again and just keep going. As the feeling got intense i stopped again and he just grabbed my dick and kept going until i lost control and my hips started bucking uncontrollably. He just kept stroking for atleast a minute or so and i was dry orgasming the whole time. Definitly the longest orgasm of my life. I was hooked on that feeling and did it daily 3 to 5 times. Some day maybe more. I know that from 8 to 13 when i came sperm for the first time i had over 5000 dry orgasms. One thing about shooting dry is you could do it one right after the other. My record for on day was 13. It was easy to get away with jacking off anywhere without having to worry about the m
By tb1 [Ignore] 25,Dec,16 08:50 other posts 
same here bud
By Gary5 [Ignore] 25,Dec,16 10:27 other posts 
Pretty much the same here - you're about shhoting it dry and being able to go again straight after.
--------------------------------------- added after 22 seconds

shooting*
By #511804 29,Dec,16 17:51
I had this happen to me as an adult for the first time while on a cruise, wife and I were into it and she started stroking me off and I came at least three times, intense.
By #552168 29,May,18 18:41
I didnt know about the dry thing!
I started to masturbate when I was 13! I would loved to have a dry orgasm

By #537175 29,Mar,18 16:24
My then best friend at school , we were both 12 and he got his little hard cock out and started to stroke . He **** orgasm , but dry and then he played with mine till I also had a dry orgasm .

By cumaddik [Ignore] 29,Mar,18 12:46 other posts 
My best friend and i have started at the same time to masturbate; i was 7 and he was 9; other older kids have shown and taught about masturbation and how to do it, and me and my friend had our first masturbation, looking at each other, and had our first dry orgasms together; what a wonderful sensation it was! I loved it so much that i have masturbated at the very least once a day, every single day since that very first time!
The view of my best friend's hairless sex was really a turn on for me.
We kept masturbating together pretty much every day for a while.

By #553294 29,Mar,18 00:29
My best friend. We masturbated together for the first time when we were 6.

I had been "getting the special feeling" as I called orgasms back then, for a year - but I thought I was the only one who could do that, and was afraid that I'd lose my "special ability" if I told anyone. So I kept quiet about it.

One day, my friend & I were walking home from school to his place, when one of the local dogs came up to greet us. He had an erection that was impossible to miss! My friend asked me if my "thingie" ever got hard like that. I said sure, all the time.

At that point, I reasoned that if he also got boners, maybe he could also get "the feeling". So I decided to break my silence and tell him about the wonderful feelings I had been experiencing. He said he had also been "getting the feeling" for a year.

So we went to his bedroom and "got the feeling" together. We became jacking buds that day, and did it together at least once a day from when we were in 1st grade until his family moved when we were in junior-high.

By #546418 11,Dec,17 17:02
My best friend when we were both about 7 sadly he moved and I haven't herd from him in years

By #463848 08,Dec,17 06:58
A 35-y-o guy when I was about 13.

By #64328 20,Nov,17 14:16
It was the neighbor boy that taught me how to masturbate. That was a very enlighening day and to good not to show a couple other friends what i had learn

By #516354 17,Nov,17 22:02
I was 14 and used to do a paper round.One day my next door neighbour asked if she could come with me(she was also 14).On the round there was a playground with a big play house,she asked if I fancied a cigarette so we went into the play house and started smoking.As we sat there and smoked I kept glancing over at her and could see her panties, which were on view, and started to get a hard on.I had had them before but did not know what to do.She noticed my hard on and asked if she could see 'it' so embarrassingly I stood up an pulled my jeans and pants down.She took hold of cock and started to rub it up and down,she then told me to do it myself.As I was masturbating she lifted up her skirt and took off panties and started to play with herself.I soon had my first orgasm, shooting my cum all over the floor and stood there red faced and embarrassed not understanding what had happened.She giggled and said it was ok and that was supposed to happen.We repeated this on several occasions and after a few months we even both got naked and she let me touch her small breasts and her pussy whilst masturbating.

By bil47 [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 07:10 other posts 
A neighborhood friend, when we were both 13. I was sexually naive; he was more experienced. I had my first orgasm the same day.

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 02:19 other posts 
The first person was my best friend and I guess I was his first too
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 05:52 other posts 
Yes, I would say the same, we were about 12 or 13. That was the first time I saw his dick and I was amazed how small it was...but hey it certainly worked as well as mine.

By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 04:51 other posts 
Me.... I just love mirrors
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 05:38 other posts 
I was gonna say the same.
Well, I don't love mirrors, but I definitely did when I was hitting puberty.

By #532987 17,Apr,17 20:37
I still remember his name. We were on our high school senior trip to the beach. The hotel offered rooms with two double beds in those days. I noticed a lot of guys were congregated around the entrance of this one hotel room. There must have been fifteen boys watching this one boy in the bed fully dressed but with his dick poking out of his jeans. He was stroking his dick shaft up and down. He finally pulled his jeans down so as to have better access to his dick. He was a star football player and everyone looked up to him. He just lay there stroking his erect dick up and down in front of the teenage audience. I watched for a few minutes then left , so I don't know if he ever ejaculated or not.

By #508255 09,Apr,17 08:32
At school in showers most older lads liked being watched and I loved being naked there with them and sometimes some teachers one thing usually led to another and I soon got to be popular with everyone as I joined them in showers. Wish I could go back there again now that I'm much better at giving pleasure xoxo

By mrseveninches [Ignore] 06,Apr,17 12:44 other posts 
My cousin. He taught me how to j.o. We were both only 5. He said he learned from a neighbor.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 08,Apr,17 16:23 other posts 
Yes my cousin too. Only she was a she. And she tought me well.

By skinb [Ignore] 08,Apr,17 15:25 other posts 
I came home from school one day when I was 16 or so and there was a new victorias **** catalogue in the mail for my stepm. I went downstairs and laid in bed reading it while stroking my cock. Well she walked in and caught me. So I guess that would be the first person. The first actual time was for a girlfriend and we both masturbated and I shot my load really far!

By #440825 08,Apr,17 08:03
i lived in the country and had a neighbor that was the same age as myself. we would play in the woods all day long making forts etc..... we both started rubbing and sucking around 9 neither cam until about 12.

By #531285 07,Apr,17 07:33
At Hunting Camp about 21 yrs old My childhood Friend

Showing our Dicks and one thing let to another.

He prob would of sucked it but he got me off only.

By #520705 04,Feb,17 22:09
Before i moved to my present town , i lived and grew up in the back of beyond so to speak. When younger i used to have a drinking buddy ( female) we would share a beer or two at weekends but i never considered her girlfriend material.
We remained friends right up until i moved away and even now we still keep in contact or though not so often.
One day after a few beers and my buying my first digital camera , i was taken pics of just about anything that moved and then deleting it as the chip space filled.
After taking a few pics of my friend , which she posed for , she asked to take some of me.I posed for a few then started showing off by a bare chested he-man pose, and after some baiting a pose in briefs.Several shots later and after viewing them , we deleted them and she started taking some more , which meant i was getting more of a showoff.My dick was semi hard in my briefs which became evident and was pointed out to me. Several requests for me to get naked which i passed at first, then gave into , which was always going to be the case and my aim.
10 minutes of click click , me naked , full erection , precum and all. Then i got the request i was waiting for , Jack it a bit , can i see you come? No need to ask a second time , i was ready and she was the first person to watch as i jacked off and took pics to prove it. Sadly i don't have the evidence of that day as with all the rest and my cock it was all wiped clean.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Apr,17 14:46 other posts 
Digital camera? So that wasn't when you were a teen, right ?
Nice story, but doesn't answer the question.

By #513813 05,Apr,17 00:28
My ex wife. We would masturbate for each other sometimes before sex

By #528209 09,Mar,17 22:08
Two older guys I met between grades 4 and 5. They had this "torture chamber" which was a 12" wide board with a 4" hole cut in it. One would lie on the board while the other 2 would rub his cock or use a home made vibrator on it. We would sometimes hide and watch his older **** jack off and cum. We were waiting for that day ourselves.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Show It Off