Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

How many dicks do you have to suck before you are officially gay?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #7

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7  

Started by JustWill [Ignore] 28,Jul,16 14:08  other posts
I'm thinking four.
The first one is just experimentation...to see what it's like.
The second can be seen as an attempt to gather a bit more data.
The third blowjob is simply to confirm the results of the test and determine whether or not you really like sucking cock.
Number four, though, makes it official.

Sucking that fourth dick earns you your membership card, and you can expect the club T-shirt to arrive in the mail in seven to ten days.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By niceonebighead [Ignore] 30,Jul,16 16:00 other posts 
im str8 but i suckcock but thats all
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jul,16 20:37 other posts 
So, you are only sucking the female cocks?

By furluvr [Ignore] 30,Jul,16 01:11 other posts 
Leave it to you to come up with the formula; that's why I love you, man!

I was gay before I sucked my first cock, cause the images I beat off to were all male. And furry. With moustaches. It was the 70s, after all...

I never did get my t-shirt. Or my toaster, for that matter.
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Jul,16 07:11 other posts 
My understanding is, in the 70s, there was such a huge swelling in membership that there was a world-wide shortage on T-shirts. Some guys never got one. The toaster thing is a myth.

By _avg_ [Ignore] 29,Jul,16 02:17 other posts 
I know this was essentially a flip question, but it is deeper than it may appear and is an interesting avenue of discussion:

Can a man have had a same-sex encounter and still consider themselves "straight"? Is there a statue of limitations (culturally, not legally)? Is there an upper/lower limit? Where is the line** crossed??

Of course, whether it's a WORTHWHILE avenue is up in the air...

**Yes, "labels" matter because "words" matter; where there is a difference, a distinction is warranted and indeed NECESSARY.
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Jul,16 12:17 other posts 
What I have come to understand is that people "consider themselves" to be whatever it takes for them to justify their behavior in their own minds.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 30,Jul,16 01:40 other posts 
Perhaps, but then I formulated the question wrongly; it should rather read "...and still be considered 'straight.'"

The difference between how one self-identifies a behaviour vs. how others perceive it is itself another interesting avenue of discussion, though.

By cumjohn [Ignore] 29,Jul,16 17:40 other posts 
If man sucks a cock, his at least bi-curios, but never completly straight. Same thing if man let another man suck his cock. Sucking a cock needs always some level of attraction to guys.
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Jul,16 20:39 other posts 
Once he has sucked a cock, shouldn't his "curiosity" be satisfied? You can't suck a dozen cocks for the sake of curiosity.

By #514830 29,Jul,16 15:24
Maybe it just me but can most people or guys get off with another guy. If someone wants to have sex with me I'll have sex with them. I can show anyone how I get myself off and then I can let them do the same thing to me or they can add their stuff. In the end I want to relax enough in front of them and have them help me cum. Why can't a Straight guys do the same thing? Is it because they are afraid it means they are gay. Helping someone to have an orgasm is a fun thing to share together. If two people love each other you can do everything sex wise together and take down and walls we put up to protect ourselves
By #292354 29,Jul,16 16:36
This guy gets it. Any dude can get off with any guy and not be gay. To me, that's bisexual, meaning to have sex with both (any?) genders because it's about the end result, cumming. At what point is someone gay then? When one identifies as such, I guess. Or when one falls in love with another man?
By admin [Ignore] 29,Jul,16 17:12 other posts 
When I was adolescent I was so horny that I could probably get off with another guy. I wanted sex so badly that it did not matter From what I know many guys experiment with friends during that age. But later thoughts about having sex with a guy became repulsive. Brain have some weird fantasies and I sometimes try to imagine myself with some guy I know and I almost want to vomit. No offense. I guess I'm too straight.

But I think you are right. If a guy identifies himself as gay, he's gay. If he enjoys sex with guys in addition to sex with girls and he does not think he's gay then I guess he's bisexual.
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Jul,16 17:32 other posts 
Which goes back to the point I've been making here for the past five years:
STRAIGHT guys don't suck dick. They can tell themselves whatever they want to but, once they start chowing down on dingus...they are BISEXUAL.
It doesn't matter if you like/love the guy who owns the wiener, if you cuddle afterward or hold hands (or...horror of horrors...KISS), if you take in a movie after you swallow or go out for a beer. Once you start looking forward to licking a meat-lollipop--you are NOT straight.
Sure, that guy who you are blowing (or who is blowing you!)might reassure you that "it's okay, man! You're still straight", but that's only because you're sucking his damn dick! Everyone knows that I guy will say anything to get a hummer,

By admin [Ignore] 29,Jul,16 00:54 other posts 
I once read a forum thread (not on this site) of a guy who in details described how he sucked 10 dicks before he realized he's not into guys and probably straight, as he said. Looked quite ridiculous. His argument was that he liked to suck dick and thought he's gay, so he kept trying but something was missing, he did not fall in love with any of those guys, he felt repugnance afterwards. And after 10th dick he decided that he was wrong, that he was actually straight just liked to suck dick while horny.

The whole story could be made up though, there was no way to verify it. Still it became a local joke of that site's regulars - "you have to suck 10 dicks to realize you are straight", "if you have sucked 10 dicks you are probably straight" and other variations of it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Jul,16 12:24 other posts 
For me, the issue with the "I love to suck dick but am totally straight" faction has always been the inherent implication that STRAIGHT is BETTER than GAY. That, by virtue of being gay (or lesbian or bi), there is something fundamentally wrong with you. More often than not, the folks who cry "We don't need labels!" are usually the ones who are looking to deny their bisexuality.
By admin [Ignore] 29,Jul,16 12:51 other posts 
Note, that primitive societies don't have much problem with those males who assume only active role, they can even be respected and feared, it's the ones who take passive role are not respected.

Thing is - we are basically apes. And it so happened that apes use male on male coitus or more often just an imitation of it as a form of domination and punishment. So, being a passive gay instinctively perceived as being very low level (in terms of social hierarchy) male. You can reason it all you want, but it's impossible to eliminate it completely. There will always be an internal conflict. Some can live with it easily, some not so much. May be after several more millions years of evolution or if they start engineer humans genetically this will change.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Jul,16 10:03 other posts 
According to the International Bureau of Standards, the number is 5 and must be accompanied by hard evidence such as videos or DNA samples.
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Jul,16 12:15 other posts 
DNA samples are often hard to come by in these cases since so many of the suspects frequently eat the evidence...

By #512042 29,Jul,16 11:23
you are not gay until you love a man
By JustWill [Ignore] 29,Jul,16 12:14 other posts 
So...
None of the homosexual stuff you do actually "counts" if you don't love him?

By #514830 28,Jul,16 18:07
You not gay unless you love someone. I would say sucking dick just mean your horny. If your gay would care about the person you are sucking in more ways then just sexual
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Jul,16 20:06 other posts 
So, if you only blow guys you don't like--even if it is a dozen a night--you're still straight as an arrow?
By #514830 29,Jul,16 00:05
If you blow a dozen guys a night I would say your blowing them for yourself, for your own satisfaction. You not blowing them because you love them or care about them or want to spend more time together after blowing them. Just like they let you blow them for themselves, so they can cum. That's were the relationship stop. Wouldn't two gay guys have more to share and do together after blowing each other. They could cuddle or hang out or go to movies or just talk because they care about each other.
By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 29,Jul,16 00:13 other posts 
If you blow a dozen guys in one night, I'd have to say you are one EXTREMELY lucky dude.
By jack610 [Ignore] 29,Jul,16 07:29 other posts 
You do talk the most amazing sense. I have never seen the matter better described.

By #460385 28,Jul,16 15:36
I'm leaning towards 3. First one is experimental. Second one your officially Bi. Third one your officially gay.
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Jul,16 16:13 other posts 
I tossed the extra one in there just in case the first time was a "I was so fuckin' drunk that I can't remember if I sucked a dick or not" situation. I am told that happens a lot...
By #460385 28,Jul,16 16:49
That's how my sissy ended up with a girl. Then divorced her husband and spent 3 years living with that girl. And now she is back with her ex husband. One drunk night can rock your world.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7  

Show It Off