Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Over 60 Bi Curious--??--Why now??

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #52018 [Ignore] 25,Jul,10 23:42
Well beyond 60, Never had any interest in other dicks, till I understood hard dicks and creamy cum were diminishing gifts.

Then jacked up and creaming wanted to suck it, or one like it. Not love on a male, but suck your own sweet creaming dick, now easy to get it on another male.

What do you think? Is it your dick or any dick you want to suck?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Curious in watching..   2.I'm new to this   3.Bi curious?   4.bi-curious is a stupid term   5.Bi_Curious  

Comments:
By cumonme1 [Ignore] 14,Jun,20 07:02 other posts 
Any dick will do, and I have done a few. And now I want a really big dick to do.

By #609706 25,Jan,20 23:35
When I was younger I WAS ABLE TO SUCK MY OWN DICK & CUM IN MY MOUTH. I loved it & miss it & at 62 hope to be able to do it again soon*
By #619391 12,Jun,20 16:06
Could also suck my own with some contorting. Can't anymore.
Never interested in sucking cock until last few years. Had a gay coworker many years ago who offered to suck my cock, but wasn't interested at that time. Today I would most definitely say yes to getting sucked and sucking his. Need to figure out how to find some safe cut dick.

By #603370 30,Jan,20 22:36
For me, the attraction is having a cock in my mouth, either mine or someone else's. When I was a young adult I could get my head into my mouth briefly. Always wished I could do more.

When I was even younger, I had a few suck buddies. I enjoyed it and might go there again. Having a hard cock in your mouth is very sexy. I like making someone else climax, get a real charge out of it.

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 29,Jan,20 16:45 other posts 
I love mens dicks and cum but if I dont have someone avalible I can suck my own cock and swallow my sperm

By bil47 [Ignore] 29,Jan,20 13:25 other posts 
I'm definitely attracted to cocks that are similar in size, shape, and appearance to my own. But I have sucked lots of diverse cocks too.

By knewbi [Ignore] 29,Jan,20 11:23 other posts 
This is an easy one to answer... ANY DICK!!!

By #463848 10,May,18 02:10
Prefer wanking a dick; with lube it can feel just as good.

By jerseyboy [Ignore] 29,Jul,10 18:41 other posts 
Mine own, tried it when I was younger but was not flexible enough. I guess we just would like to see how it feels as a straight man.

By slipper [Ignore] 26,Jul,10 18:24 other posts 
"Why...?" WHY NOT?!

By #88663 26,Jul,10 09:00
Agreed! any dick,

By pifad [Ignore] 26,Jul,10 00:56 other posts 
Any dick

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off