Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Started by mr_blue [Ignore] 07,Sep,15 15:32  other posts
OR......

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By mr_blue [Ignore] 12,Apr,18 19:10 other posts 
*"IS IT JUST ME"* OR....

Am I the only person who vaccums their mattress ?!!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Apr,18 19:49 other posts 
I don't and it will be interesting to hear if others do.

f.y.i., I have a mattress protector over my mattress and a fitted sheet over that. I launder the mattress protector every 3-4 weeks or so I'm not sure why I would need to vacuum the mattress. Please enlighten me.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Apr,18 23:14 other posts 
No you're not!! I sold mattresses for ten years and I always told people that they loose skin cells at night and they work their way into the mattress so they should vacuum it every couple of months. Dust mites also live in your mattress.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,18 00:12 other posts 
Doesn't the mattress protector keep the dust mites from burrowing their way into your mattress ?
By #358797 13,Apr,18 00:33
I vacuum mine. I sprinkle it with baking soda first, though. 😂
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Apr,18 01:12 other posts 
The mattress pad only protects the mattress from mites if it's waterproof and they can't get through it. Most are not and most people shouldn't buy one because it doesn't allow air flow thereby retaining heat. If you sweat a lot at night it could be because of that. Also, memory foam mattresses without coils are very dense and don't allow air flow and retain heat.

By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Mar,18 06:25 other posts 
...is the opening in the front of men's underwear useless? Does anyone use it to pee? I NEVER do or have. I have a lot of Joe Boxers and only a couple of them even have it. My Saxx doesn't either.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,18 09:20 other posts 
So, what are you saying, that when you need to take a leak you drop trou?
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Mar,18 09:30 other posts 
No I don't. I leave the top button done up, unzip and use my thumb to pull down my underwear and unleash the bea$t!!
bea$t is a bad word here!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,18 09:44 other posts 
Okie dokie!

And yes, be@st is a censored word!
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 11,Mar,18 10:12 other posts 
Hahahah! I do the same thing.
By #502711 23,Mar,18 08:01
I've used it a couple of times
By #539358 08,Apr,18 09:16
I wear Hanes or Jockey briefs and never use the opening. I unbutton my jeans and pull my cock over the waistband to pee. I find it almost impossible to get my cock out the fly.
By #553294 08,Apr,18 16:40
I wear Hanes briefs. I typically use the fly when I pee - but not always.
By #539358 12,Apr,18 13:54
That lovey Cock in Hanes briefs...

By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Mar,18 05:17 other posts 
Is it just me or do other guys get a serious stinging when soap gets directly into your urethra? For that reason I never wash the tip of my penis with soap.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Mar,18 10:09 other posts 
Use pH neutral soap
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Mar,18 10:05 other posts 
I believe that it is not uncommon problm for both men and women. Consider all the various chemicals, dyes and fragrances that manufacturers add then factor in anything else you might be doing.
By #482237 05,Mar,18 10:25
i use it to punish my subs,,
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Mar,18 17:52 other posts 
I wash all over with soap and have never encounted. Are you deliberately opening your meatus as you wash?
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Mar,18 18:26 other posts 
No, just touching the tip of my penis with soap or soapy hands sets it off. It's been a problem all my life. My first pee will also sting but it clears the soap away so if I accidently do it I'll pee in the shower right away to stop the sting. I use Irish Spring soap.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 12:20 other posts 
I always roll my foreskinback and wash clean my glans with soap and never had any problem. I guess I am just lucky.
By #502711 23,Mar,18 08:05
I use shower gel. Soap dries my skin out. Could be you have some kind of negative reaction to it on your dick
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Mar,18 08:10 other posts 
This isn't something new. I've had the problem all my life.
By #502711 23,Mar,18 08:29
Go out & buy shower gel & use that for a while. If you don't get the same reaction, then I'd recommend sticking with the gel
By #539358 08,Apr,18 09:15
No, I retract my foreskin when I shower and use shower gel and head never stings. Apart from when I once unwisely used mint and tea tree shower gel, my glans stung like hell!

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,18 17:44 other posts 
*IS IT JUST ME" OR.....

I couldn't help but notice that one member has posted another member's picture in their gallery and I felt the need to post a comment on it. The comment was not negative, NO, it was merely a question. With due respect to both members, I just wanted an understanding of why this member (not the person featured in the image that was posted) would post said image on their page. In my mind, taking credit and recognition on a picture that "you" didn't even take to gain attention and recognition seemed so odd. Why? Why isn't the actual member posting the image on their own page? I also voted [HOT] because any time I post a comment, I always cast [HOT] vote.

Well, the comment was deleted and although I received a private message, I really did not receive what I felt was a straight answer.

By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Mar,18 01:26 other posts 
...has anyone tried to send a gift to a friend and received this notice?

"This account seems to be your own duplicate account. You cannot send gifts to it."

It just happened to me. Of course I don't have duplicate accounts
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,18 09:57 other posts 
Hey, kebmo, that happened to me two times. Once, probably about 6+ years ago, this SYD member wanted me to see some of his pictures. For whatever reason, he did not send these pictures to me nor did he choose to re-categorize them so I could see them, he gave me his password in order to see what others could not. My guess is that when I signed on using his info, that left my electronic footprint on his account and that's why the accounts were flagged as being possible duplicates. It was relatively easy to resolve, there was a message sent to admin and he was able to sort through the matter. It was apparent that the other member was located in the UK and that I was in Michigan.

About 4 to 5 years, my account was flagged for a second time and it was linked with the member by the name of stabone19 , another Michigander. We both used our mobile devices, we both used Sprint as our carrier, we both lived in a 5 mile radius of one another when I lived in the suburban metro Detroit area, we both shopped at the same Kroger grocery store and I can't recall if we both bought our phones at the same Sprint store.... I wanted to gift my homie something for some reason and received the same message. A quick message to admin and he was able to sort that out and correct it.

By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Mar,18 14:08 other posts 
Thanks Bella. It's neither of those reasons. He lives in Europe so it's not a proximity issue. I sent a note to Admin to see what happened. I'll update you later. Thanks!
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,18 14:48 other posts 
Cool beans, kebmo! That was something that happened to me and I was just yammering on about why or how I thought it happened.
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Mar,18 15:41 other posts 
I had to google cool beans. It got fixed by Admin and he got his gift. Thanks! K
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,18 17:06 other posts 
You had to Google "Cool beans"? What cave do you live in? Oh, wait, it's not one of JustWill's caves, is it?
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Mar,18 20:55 other posts 
I wasn't sure if it was a new or old saying.
I don't live in a cave, I'm Canadian. I live in an igloo! We all do.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,18 22:49 other posts 
The saying is old, just like me.
By #502711 23,Mar,18 08:03
I think something like that happened to Lix & I when I let her use my computer to log into SYD when her internet wasn't working. Have you let another person log into their SYD profile?

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Mar,18 13:11 other posts 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR.....

Is it me or do other people/countries have major concerns with all the "stuff" that comes from China or third world countries?

I will often decide not purchase something when I look at the country of origin. How about you?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 22,Mar,18 12:02 other posts 
I do check the country of origin, especially if it is dog for or any kind of pet food.

As for if it matters, sometimes it is difficult. While it might be imported from some country manufacturing is spread across the world.

Take for example cars/trucks. While the parts for these things are make in other countries you may find it assembled here in the US. And vice versa!

Back when we had the economic crisis and we propped up General Motors, it wasn't so much to save the company but it was to save the supply chain of parts. If GM had collapsed, the entire auto parts system would have collapsed, putting all of the other auto manufacturers at risk.

We should realize that there is a world economy. We cannot be isolated from the rest of the world. Our jobs depend on the economic health of the rest of the world.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Mar,18 14:01 other posts 
You can't do that. If you have anything electronic, a mobile phone, for example, then chances are that many chips in it were manufactured in Suzhou.

A lot of manufacturing is outsourced by US and Europe to third world countries because labour is cheap there.

On the other hand, many rich countries pay money to poor countries in order that they dump their garbage and waste to the poor countries because life is cheap there and they will accept cash in exchange for storing toxic waste.

Whether you boycott products from those countries or not is actually irrelevant because you are, by virtue of the fact that you live in a first world country, contributing to their misery. And so do I.
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 23,Mar,18 06:21 other posts 
Yes I do have major concerns. Did you know a lot of the apple juice here in grocery stores in the USA comes from China? See for yourself...look at the fine print on the label or printed on the bottle itself. I don't want to drink it as I don't know what pesticides they could have used on the apples, there. For all I know, maybe they used some weird rapid growth chemical substance in them, too.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Mar,18 10:42 other posts 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR....

When I grocery shop, I tend to buy "brand name" canned goods, dry goods, frozen foods, etc. There has been times that I've tried the store brand green beans, but there was that one time that I found a stem in with the beans and it made me think that their quality control was not up to par. To me, the couple of pennies I saved was not worth changing.

How about you, have your experiences been different and/or do you appreciate the bottom line savings?
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Mar,18 14:50 other posts 
Buy two (or three) cans of beans and compare store brand to name brands and then you'll know. You'll be looking for the colour, firmness and size (yes I'm still talking about beans!) With green beans try frozen because as with peas, they will probably have a nicer, more vibrant green colour.

Having said that, there are some things that just have to be brand name like Kraft peanut butter, Heinz ketchup, Classico pasta sauces, Armstrong cheese, Canada Dry ginger ale and Kraft salad dressings. These products matter because of the ingredients or for the cheese, aging.

If it's just canned or frozen vegetables the only difference you might find is the size of the peas, beans or corn. All of these products are canned or frozen as fresh as possible regardless of brand. I always keep canned fruit (store brand) in my fridge because I like it cold and it won't go bad. I don't throw away food!!!

Oh, and Pringle Chips because of the thickness and flavouring because as you know Bella, I like them thick and delicious!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,18 01:39 other posts 
That last statement, were you really talking about Pringles?
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Mar,18 09:40 other posts 
Well I do feel chipper when I have a thick tasty one in my hand be it a cock or chips.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 11,Mar,18 16:41 other posts 
I almost always buy brand names and on the occasions that I have tried 'own brand' products I have generally been disappointed. They may be perfectly 'servicable' but in my view not the same quality as the branded product.

I know that many many people will take issue with that but I believe that as my old Grandad would say 'You get what you pay for'.

I am fortunate that for me the 'few pennies' saved is not important.

On a related issue I know that I can save money by staying in a cheap/er hotel and yes the essentials will be there but how much more enjoyable to stay in a higher quality hotel.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Mar,18 03:43 other posts 
A great example of store brand being worth while is Walmart's Keurig coffee pods. They're a lot cheaper and good but I agree with the nickel and dime difference. Sometimes it's just not worth it.

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,18 11:07 other posts 
*IS IT JUST ME* OR....

Is any other member missing the "RANDOM POSTS (w/o drama)" thread that seems to have gone POOF? The last day, or so, it was that thread that gave me a daily dose or smiles and giggles!

But, for the record, my eyes cannot unsee what they saw.
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Mar,18 13:05 other posts 
Things go POOF around here a lot these days. You kinda get used to it...
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Mar,18 14:09 other posts 
I saw that too. It got a bit dramatic in the last couple of days.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,18 14:47 other posts 
People go POOF! but as a rule, forum threads do not. admin has moved threads from the Main Forum to the Dumpster because they no longer meet his standard of a constructive adult topic....
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 09,Mar,18 16:39 other posts 
Can the creater of the forum delete it? Maybe there was "some reason" he would do that?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Mar,18 17:14 other posts 
No, the creator can not delete their forum thread(s) but if they reach out to admin with their rationale, he will delete it.

I guess admin has a soft spot in his heart for members who wear their hearts on their sleeves. You know, the teary eyed emotional guy.

But I honestly wonder why the creator would want to delete all that valuable information. Where or what will the average straight guy turn to when he wonders what category he should upload the picture of boobs that he received from a random girl that he has chatted with?
By #487013 09,Mar,18 17:51
That post just served to back my theory that rtl is the kinda guy that cries during sex.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Show It Off