pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Does it Matter if the person you are talking to is married or single?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #7976 [Ignore] 04,Mar,09 01:10
A single woman discovered that I was married and indicated it was weird. How about anyone else. Does it matter to you if the person on the other end of a chat is the opposite of you, Single or Married when you talk to them? Do you think it should matter? Myself, I am of the doesn't matter bent in the same way I don't care whether a person is straight, gay, or bi. If the conversation is good, why care?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #652988 09,Nov,21 13:10
Nope

By tb1 [Ignore] 08,Nov,21 06:35 other posts 
married guys might be more discrete

By #652988 08,Nov,21 06:34
I don't care so long as I have fun

By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Oct,21 17:36 other posts 
I just avoid talking to people, so it isn't an issue for me.

By sherryann [Ignore] 21,Oct,21 18:51 other posts 
I got a kick out of 622501's post.
I do think it matters if the person is married. The married person is taken hence off limits. If I was married, I wouldn't like my husband on a site like this chatting with females who are showing their cunts, tits, and asses.
By nekekal [Ignore] 22,Oct,21 13:54 other posts 
If the wife would show her tits, cunt, ass then the guy would probably not be on here.
By sherryann [Ignore] 22,Oct,21 17:19 other posts 
I know
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

All these years, every married man here told me they never get sex from the wives.
By nekekal [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 00:09 other posts 
Most of them are probably telling the truth. My wife hates cock, especially mine. There are a lot of women who just hate sex.
By sherryann [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 07:55 other posts 
Nekekal really? Sorry to hear that, but I've heard things like that from so many men & I used to suggest pampering their wives & bringing them flowers & candy etc. Every one of them said that didn't get them sex
Leo, I still think a marriage is a bond and if one doesn't get sex there's always masturbating. Also, something must be working as all the men are still married.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 10:10 other posts 
There’s much, much more than sex in a marriage. As far as masturbation is concerned, we tend to think men are by far the ones that masturbate the most. The most sexually active man will, occasionally, submit to the sireen call of the Five Fingered maiden. It’s a natural thing. Many couples recognize that and actually make it part of their sex play (like me). One more thing, coupling and sex are two different things. There’s nothing more erotic than sitting crosslegged facing your partner, touching yourself but not your partner.
By nekekal [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 13:11 other posts 
Sherryann, for a long time in the marriage I tried to follow your advice. I try to do at least half the housework, i do half of the cooking and dishwashing. I buy gifts, flowers, lingerie, etc. But nothing. I ask her once and she said that I need to be cleaner, so I took showers every night. I was a lot cleaner but not any more fucked. I do masturbation, but you do know that it isn't the same. Masturbation gives a physical release, but not an orgasm. My cock has to be in a warm wet hole for me to have an orgasm. Jacking off keeps the pressure off and I don't go crazy but I would love one more orgasm before I die.
By sherryann [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 18:50 other posts 
Angel congrats on 50 year marriage. I think thats a significant accomplishment.
Nekekal, every single married guy on here told me the same thing about their wives not giving sex or even having desires for their long time husbands. If I was married I would treat my husband like a king. I find it odd that most every man I have talked to here have the same problem. Some are getting lucky but most are not. At the same time, you all are still married so I think that means other areas in your marriage are alright. So there's that...
By nekekal [Ignore] 28,Oct,21 13:36 other posts 
It is true. For a !ong time there were other compensations. But 20 years without sex is hard. By the time we got to that point, our lives were too intermingled to just split. And from talking to other guys, there is no guarantee that another woman would like to fuck any better and could have a lot of other problems. Although there was one guy I knew with the opposite problem. His wife wanted to be fucked several times a day, every day. He just couldn't do it. I would have offered to help him out, but I knew her.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 09:58 other posts 
I’m not so sure Nekekal. I think it’s an excuse to get approval from the women they are chatting with. You may be telling the truth but , does your wife hates your cock or is she not happy with you?
By nekekal [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 13:26 other posts 
Twowarmtts3, I think hat she hates my cock, me, and all forms of sex. How many women do you know that dislikes having their clits licked? My wife told me to quit going down on her because she doesn't like it. She hates to have her tits messed with, and gags if my tongue touches her lips. My cock hurts her when I have fucked her. She went to the dr. for some help but the prescription was $100 and she would not take it. To expensive just to get fucked. It was cheaper and easier to just say no. Which she did.

Talking with a lot of other guys on here, I get similar stories. You would be amazed at how many women don't fuck, or suck, or even help out the guys. I would be happier if she would try to help me feel good. It didn't seem too much to ask to grab my cock for a few minutes now and again. I can only conclude that she really doesn't care much about me as long as the floors are clean, the food is cooked, and the dishes done.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 13:50 other posts 
I can't give an opinion on your wife. I see you are in your 70"s. I'm assuming your wife went through menopause. Many women find sex extremely painful when they reach that. Any activity that would lead to sex they don't want. This doesn't help you, though. Please don't take my previous post personally. I noticed you saying, "I can only conclude that she really doesn't care much about me as long as the floors are clean, the food is cooked, and the dishes done." Are you doing these chores?
By nekekal [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 14:18 other posts 
Yes. That seems to be my job. I started years ago and gradually just did more and more.

It is true that fucking causes her pain. Both before and after menopause. That was what the cream, too expensive, was supposed to help. I just don't understand why her giving up sex means that I have to give it up. There are a lot of things that she could do if she cared about me at all.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 15:30 other posts 
If this is what you want, ok,
By nekekal [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 16:18 other posts 
Not what I want, but is real life.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 16:49 other posts 
Do you love her that much?
By nekekal [Ignore] 28,Oct,21 13:41 other posts 
No. Love has been gone for quite a while. I think it is difficult to maintain in the best of times. When the dog gets better treatment, she scratches his ears at least, than I do, it is hard to remain in love. We are like long term roommates, sharing house responsibilities.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 28,Oct,21 14:07 other posts 
I’m sorry
By DJS [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 14:12 other posts 
Nekeka,just one question mate.was the wife like these before you go married?..and if yes.was you happy going in a platonic relationship(by the way it's not a attack on you or the wife)..A old army mate married had a kid,then sex went out off the relationship for ever.when out in bars he always got chatted up by women but he refused everyone of them because he still loves her to death,
By nekekal [Ignore] 26,Oct,21 14:24 other posts 
Before we got married, she would fuck anytime that I wanted, which was all the time. She acted like she liked it. But it was mostly because she wanted to get married. Almost immediately afterwords, she gave me the "yes but not now". I spent years thinking it was me. I didn't find out until much later that basically my cock hurt her.

If I had known, I would never have married her. But I do like her. Except for her dislike of sex, and recently me, she is a nice person.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 06:49 other posts 
The thing is that many people are in a marriage where their husband or wife is unresponsive to their sexual needs. What then? Shouldn't the still sexually active partner seek sexual contact? You might say that they should divorce. But that might destroy other balances. It's not that easy. Best is to be honest and make the sexually inactive partner understand the needs of the sexually active one and seek a mutually agreed upon solution. There are many married people where one (or both) of them have, for the reasons above or other reasons, have sex with others but they both know about it and agree on the "terms and conditions" and respect them.

Humans are, by virtue of evolution, not monogamous. The one man -- one woman model is invented, it's not natural. One reason is tribal behaviour (also known as religion). When humans behave according to natural laws and not according to human-made connections, life is much much better. Other primates (e.g. bonobos and chimps) have sex all the time and are not monogamous. We're very very close to them. Our dna is 99% the same. We've evolved from the same ancestor. But we have developed more intelligence. And it's precisely this intelligence that made us design rules many of which go against our natural path of evolution.

It's only less than 350 thousand years ago that we split from other primates. That's no time at all (compared, say, to how long life has been around). And it's only the last 10 thousand years ago that we started developing rules that make us restrict what is otherwise natural for us.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 07:57 other posts 
Listen to Dr Phil
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 20:57 other posts 
Remember, Dr Phil got a divorce.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 12:00 other posts 
really? how long ago?

only registered users can see external links
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 12:12 other posts 
Long time

Prior to marrying Robin, Dr Phil was married to his high school sweetheart, Debbie Higgins.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 14:58 other posts 
ok,didn't know that.
I wonder if she regrets it now that he got famous?
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 17:51 other posts 

By #592419 24,Oct,21 15:21
It would depend on what you've agreed on and subjective feelings on whether you've hurt your partner.... If it turns out its no good for your boundaries then don't tie the knot so nothing is wrong..

By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 11:58 other posts 
Depends on what I am talking to them about.
If I am trying to buy car parts at Napa and there is a lady behind the counter, It does not matter if she is married or not.
But If I am talking to her trying to get in her britches, it matters alot to me because she is taken and supposed to be off limits. That is part of the commitment of marriage.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 12:41 other posts 
Is that because you are married? Because when a guy hits on me he doesn’t start by asking me if I’m married and nothing says I have to say so either. What’s more, Charlie and I are very happily married and we are swingers and both of us are BI. Complicated, right?
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,21 14:59 other posts 
no I am single.I thought you would have figgered that out by now! lol
A wedding ring indicates marriage.

By #622501 15,Aug,20 11:02
I don't think it matters as long as you are both happy with it. Marriage is an outdated covention. I expect many men on here got married in the 70s and 80s as that was what was expected of you. If only I knew what the future held ie nagging , frigid wife I'd have turned gay a long time ago.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 10:22 other posts 
Lollipop, just because you chose poorly don’t knock marriage. I just celebrated my 50th wedding anniversary and we, both, are still going strong. Charlie and I still get it on with pleasure and love. We do have an open marriage but we tell each other all our experiences.

By #632705 23,Oct,21 09:37
I love playing with guys that are married.

By 3fdfd [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 07:54 other posts 
No. A few of my friends here are single or divorced. Some are married to women and a few to men. As long as we chat about cock, that's all that matters

By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 06:37 other posts 
Doesn't matter at all as long as they don't mind either.

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 21,Oct,21 18:10 other posts 
None. I’m chatting with you, not your partner or your sexual preference.
By thickswingercock [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 02:15 other posts 
💜💜💜

By thickswingercock [Ignore] 23,Oct,21 02:15 other posts 
i prefer it. 4 women i refugulary fuck are married, and most of my casual e counters are with married women as well.

their hubbies know of course

By up-for-it [Ignore] 22,Oct,21 15:07 other posts 
Being a gay man , i chat with gay, straight, men and woman, single and married or whatever kind of relationship.Sexual or about the actual birds and bees, if it's fun and helpfull for both why not, it can make their relationship better so why not?

By #637145 21,Oct,21 14:07
Doesn’t really matter to me. Anyone is pretty to me when they have me in their mouth. Probably kinda wrong, but I’m usually too horny to consider stopping.

By #652988 21,Oct,21 13:20
Fuck no it doesn't

By kre8tor69 [Ignore] 15,Aug,20 18:33 other posts 
It does not matter to me if the other person is married or in any type of partnership. I have done it for years. Now if you are actually going to meet F2F then you should think about it. If it does not matter to you and your partner(s) then I guess it would be ok! If you do not want to be the person that might help end a relationship then definitely no! Half of this is up to the 2 people that are doing the talking I think!

By cupar [Ignore] 30,Dec,12 06:24 other posts 
If the person sees it as an issue then I might well ask what they are doing here.

By #135959 10,Aug,11 18:17
It's only talk as long it stays talk it shouldn't matter

By #59855 25,Jul,11 14:49
From Matt's Wife: It doesn't matter to me but I am always up front with people
By #7976 25,Jul,11 19:27
That's the perfect attitude. It shouldn't matter who one converses with, what ever is discussed is only in the realm of wordsmithing one's thoughts. I actually like chatting with women who are married and mature. We have many things in common and the resultant conversations are typically pleasurable. You are a prime example. I have chatted with both you and Matt, we have exchanged ideas on life, love, sex, children, work, and a lot of other topics. And, If I haven't said it before, I like the both of you and enjoy our conversations. Keep writing.
By #59855 26,Jul,11 02:01
From Matt's Wife: We feel the same way.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off