Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

RANDOM BULLSHIT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off   [Drama Queens Fighting section]

Page #6

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#163

Started by bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,13 18:51  other posts
I encourage and welcome you to say what you want to say about whatever you want to, right here. Anything/Everything goed, say something.......

WARNING: You, your views and/or opinions may be attacked.

New Comment       Rating: 12  

Comments:
By Dev01 [Ignore] 25,Nov,17 04:56 other posts 
By #543863 25,Nov,17 11:19

By mr_blue [Ignore] 23,Nov,17 11:03 other posts 
998 to go....
By Dev01 [Ignore] 25,Nov,17 04:55 other posts 
True dat

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Nov,17 09:32 other posts 
From the mouth (fingers) of admin;

"This site is for showing beauty of your bodies" and

"Most of people here do not pay attention to categories if it's not the main category. Main category is different because it's shown on main page of SYD/SYC. But "tits" is not a main category so I doubt this pic would be flagged. Some formalist might flag it, but no way 5 people would. And it requires 5 people to work."

Although this has nothing to do with "tits", why would it take 5 members to flag this picture having been uploaded in the wrong category and is now featured on the Popular Normal Dick page? It's a cucumber not a penis.

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 21,Nov,17 12:17 other posts 
Since I rarely and have no reason to go to the SYD side of this site I didn't see this one. I have no idea why this would be so popular other than it might be funny. I've gotten flagged hard for putting my funny posts by mistake in the wrong category. But this one gets a by. Oh well, that's life...
By JustWill [Ignore] 21,Nov,17 13:11 other posts 
Are you sure it's not a penis? Maybe this is a pic of Swamp Thing showing off his wanger. The guy is MADE of vegetation,so it's kinda rude to make fun of his "cucumber" dick.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 21,Nov,17 18:05 other posts 
Good one!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 22,Nov,17 16:57 other posts 
I think this just confirms me in the view that many if not most people on here do not really bother that much about categories when viewing images and even fewer would flag a wrong category.
Your mistake here is to apply logic and common sense.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,17 17:29 other posts 
Yep!

It looks like anything goes! The SYD members might as well bend over, spread their cheeks, upload it into Normal Dicks category and hope that their friends vote 'em up!
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 22,Nov,17 17:42 other posts 
I agree!

By Dev01 [Ignore] 22,Nov,17 04:59 other posts 
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Now thats random ⬆
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,17 09:47 other posts 
Good on you, you told me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Nov,17 13:19 other posts 
Mmm mmm I see stakes
By Dev01 [Ignore] 22,Nov,17 13:31 other posts 
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 22,Nov,17 15:15 other posts 
That certainly is random!

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 21,Nov,17 00:21 other posts 
With all of the women now coming out with allegations against many men in all walks of life, I am curious if any of the women on this site felt like they have been sexually harassed.

Have you experience any unwanted sexual advances? Have you ever witnessed any man suddenly pull down their pants and masturbate in front of you? Have they touched you in an inappropriate and/or sexual way that you did not want to happen?

If so, what did you do about it?

I know this is an explicit sexual site, and it should be expected that men will hit on you in various ways.

I'm just curious.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Nov,17 04:31 other posts 
Hahaha men hit on me all the time I'm flattered that at 55 I still have a flat belly and a strong back and young men still desire me
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Nov,17 07:13 other posts 
Anyone who has pulled down his pants and masturbated in front of a woman, raped her or indeed physically assaulted her in anyway deserves to be outed and to be held to account.

Similarly any men who had leeringly groped a woman's breasts. crotch or butt has no defence or excuse.

So i am not defending them. However, at the risk of pulling down the wrath of many women onto me, I am a little concerned that we are at present having a mini Salem Witch scare where any public figure who has flirted with a woman over the past 40 years is at risk of being 'outed', seen as a sexual predator and thus losing their position.

The allegations need to be carefully examined and innocent/naive flirting differentiated from sexually predatory behaviour.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,17 08:44 other posts 
November 20, 2017, marks the 70th wedding anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip. All I can say is WOW, that is so remarkable!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,Nov,17 09:12 other posts 
My parents 'only' managed 65 years together before my mother passed away. I wonder how many arriages today will have that staying power?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,17 16:02 other posts 
The entire process of dating and divorcing is way too easy. Even my s¡ster has been divorced twice and married three times.

With the blend of commitment and good health, couples can have longevity with marriage, and in my mind, that means 50 years or more.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,17 16:03 other posts 
65 years, what a beautiful thing!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,Nov,17 16:33 other posts 
It really was, of course they had their 'moments' and my father drove mother mad at times but their's really was true love.
I think that as you suggest young people today lack commitment. To my parent generation, you were married and you made it work. Luckily they were happy and as far as I know had no major 'problems'.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 21,Nov,17 00:16 other posts 
A great accomplishment indeed!

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Nov,17 15:12 other posts 
Does your country have the death penalty and if you care to share, what is your position of the death penalty when imposed for a heinous crime?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 19,Nov,17 17:07 other posts 
No,not in the UK since around 1965. Although there may be popular support in some quarters for re-introducing it, from time to time, that is never going to happen

I have read quite a lot on this subject and seen many documentaries around it. Two things opposing ideas always strike me:-

1)That often the convicted murderer has committed such an appalling, horrific and often senseless crime that they totally deserve to face the death penalty.

2) There are way too many people who have been convicted of murder spent 20 years in prison/on Death Row and then been exonerated.

In the end the risk of executing an innocent person is far too great to justify the risk of continuing with the death penalty.

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 23:09 other posts 
You have got to try this! I saw this 'I will guess your card' on the TopBuzz feed to my phone. It frickin' worked 6 times and it has me freaked out. There's a bit of theatrics that lead up to the trick itself, so don't just say, 'screw it' and click off. If anyone knows how this was spot on and 6 for 6 with me, I would deeply appreciate them dumbing it down for me.

only registered users can see external links
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 18,Nov,17 04:48 other posts 
The 5 cards remaining match none of the first 6.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,17 07:46 other posts 
Shut the front door, I was easily dazzled! Thanks for pointing that out!
By **FlyingCum** [Ignore] 18,Nov,17 21:46 other posts 
Yes that one is a good card trick. I got shown one years ago where you get another person to choose a card and then you put it back in the deck. Then with counting out a few cards you can pull up their card. I can amaze a few people with that one. Haha

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Nov,17 10:12 other posts 
November 16, 2017

VIEWS 8941

RATING 11
--------------------------------------- added after 30 hours

Born: April 2, 2013

KILLED by admin: November 15, 2017
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Nov,17 13:08 other posts 
On the positive side of the thread being "dumpstered": The people who really enjoyed it will still keep coming over to the "Dark Side" to read it and comment. It also helps keep out some of the riff-raff! Lots of the folks at SYD/C are too snooty to go dumpster diving...
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,Nov,17 14:25 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 16:43 other posts 
It seemed like only yesterday when alexblue pointed out that it was nearing 5,000...

Truth be told, I would like to see this thread make it to 10,000 posts, even though it has been dumpster'd. Hey, it's possible, there's less than 1100 to go so it is very possible!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 17:11 other posts 
That is a target well worth aiming ofr. Let's do it.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 19:17 other posts 
With a little help from my "friends"......
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 18,Nov,17 16:06 other posts 
I'll add this post it adds 1 more!!
By milesbferry [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 19:19 other posts 
The riff-raff! I'm one of those
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 22:16 other posts 
Well, welcome to riff-raff club! What office would you like to hold?
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Nov,17 05:15 other posts 
Vice president
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,17 07:49 other posts 
I kinda thought you might like to be the Sergeant-at-arms, the person who maintains order.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Nov,17 10:36 other posts 
Hahaha you guessed it gives me a legal reason to knock heads together

By #358797 15,Nov,17 08:54
So, a 4 year old thread with a +10 rating and 8000something posts gets dumpster'd?
By #487013 15,Nov,17 09:00
Apparently so.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,17 10:12 other posts 
Yeah, but I doubt the Commander and Chief will share his rationale behind doing so.
By JustWill [Ignore] 15,Nov,17 15:14 other posts 
I guess that's what happens when you get Walrus poop all over the thread...
By #358797 15,Nov,17 20:56
Well, no matter where you click on this entire site there's walrus poop.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Nov,17 21:25 other posts 
Hahaha I some times find traces of walrus poop on my page that's how I know when she un black lists me and snoops around I can smell it
By #358797 15,Nov,17 21:43
Blacklist her back, then she won't be able to. If your page is set to viewable by members only, she won't be able to log out and snoop either.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 04:58 other posts 
I kinda like her to be able to see me and what I'm doing the more she sees of me the more paranoid and delusional she becomes she once told admin I have biker gang ties in her country and she fears for her life how crazy is that I've never been out of this country nor do I ever plan to the other country's suck this is we're I live and this is we're I stay
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 17,Nov,17 05:28 other posts 
The other countries suck?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Nov,17 04:44 other posts 
What I found irritating was that within "minutes", another member SWOOPED in to create a similar thread but wasn't even creative enough to come up with a unique title.

Reminds me of MONTED, when he had his hissy fit years back, he authored the thread RAND0M BULLSHIT, changing the letter O to the number 0. Although he was clever enough with regard to "the system", whereby he created so many fake profiles in order to become the king of the site, he was not able to be creative enough to draw people to post on his thread.

I hope that members will support the thread, Constructive Adult Topics...., /forum/thread.php?id=26292#6 , the title a little wordy OR continue to post here.
By #487013 16,Nov,17 09:18
I just copied the description of the forum, the wordiness is not mine. Lol
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Nov,17 09:51 other posts 
For sure, I realize that but when you open it up, you are greeted with YOUR spin on the content matter!
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 16,Nov,17 14:51 other posts 
@Bella
I SWOOPED in, did I? Was it all part of some master plan to become... the person who posted a thread about random stuff? It's pretty obvious I wasn't trying to come up with a unique title, I just wanted to keep the same thing going - a thread to post in without it being all about dicks and nasty pics. I didn't realize it was such an honor to be the one who posted it. Trust me, there was nothing nefarious about it. That's why I apologized to you when I saw how bothered you were by it.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 16,Nov,17 07:21 other posts 
I am not someone who trawls through all the threads but this was THE one that i always looked at. Ok, i did have to step around some annoying/boring SH1T at times but a real shame it has been 'dumpstered'
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Nov,17 09:46 other posts 
Well, you know where it is, continue to look for it, it's just in a different place.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 16,Nov,17 09:52 other posts 
Yep, I found it and will continue to look. It is my favourie thread.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#163

Show It Off