Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

How long do women like to be fucked for?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #16930 [Ignore] 05,Dec,09 18:41
I'm just curious because I saw a post where someone said if you can go more than 10 minutes thats a bonus. So how long do the SYC ladies like it for? I could go all night but most women I've been with couldn't handle more than 1- 2 hours and thats including stops after cumming. so how long do you like it for - before orgasm and total fucking time?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.fucked by a strap on   2.men who like to be fucked in front of women   3.million $ question for all women specially mature ones   4.Anal Question For Men And Women   5.hot straight best friend story w/ his gf  

Comments:
By Ravioli_Max [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 04:23 other posts 
They like it all night and all morning, every day.
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 07,Aug,22 11:42 other posts 

By #463848 07,Aug,22 06:43
Depends upon the woman and the man and the penis and the skill of giving her an orgasm whilst fucking.

By #656954 07,Aug,22 04:12
About eighty years

By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 16:05 other posts 
My understanding is that women like to be fucked for as long as it takes you to get it right.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 16:13 other posts 
You are so darn smart! I want to know how you always seem to have the most sensible responses!
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 16:57 other posts 
Sometimes, when the voices in my head quiet down, there is space for a logical idea to take shape.
By #675701 27,Jul,22 23:08
me too
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 16:15 other posts 
Although, I'm sure there are a number of us that might say; as long as it takes WITHIN REASON.

By knewbi [Ignore] 15,Jul,18 19:33 other posts 
I have seen my wife go for hours and hours fucking and sucking at swinger parties. She tires out the guys and just grabs another to take his place...

By #550094 03,Jul,18 23:32
Until the Energizer bunny is GONE.

By #551226 20,Jun,18 10:10
As long as my pussy can handle it!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 18:45 other posts 
How long can your pussy handle it?

By spermkiss [Ignore] 03,Jul,18 11:11 other posts 
Where did you get your grammar lessons at?

By #485312 20,Jun,18 08:18
all day every day if l could, never found anyone that horny, *lix*
By #556372 03,Jul,18 07:19

By #556372 03,Jul,18 07:19
if the woman is active during sex then it can go for a long time,,,my wife loves to go for 30 min or more (not with me) in the actual act but she loves to go all night or all day doing it several times,,,being boring is if one or the other partner just lays there

By #560692 01,Jul,18 05:04
I'm a TGirl and I can take a man until he finishes a couple times and still be ready to go.

By slipper [Ignore] 17,Dec,09 20:42 other posts 
I've found it totally depends on each woman and each circumstance. Ask whomever you are with at the time.

By slipper [Ignore] 12,Dec,09 00:09 other posts 
They are just as different regarding this as anything else you might ask about.

By #5532 10,Dec,09 11:19
Until we are satisfied. Strange question. How long do guys like to be fucked?
By #6568 10,Dec,09 12:07
No, with respect, I don't think it is a stange question. Lots of men of all ages are very aware that they may come to quickly and that many women like it to last longer. This makes it all to possible for various 'authorities' to make categoric statements such as "at least twenty minutes", or some such nonsense.... It's more important fo men to get the idea that sex is a tango for two and it's over when both partners are hapy for it to be over.

By #6568 05,Dec,09 19:27
I don't think it's even helpful to be thinking about it like this becaue it's limiting the whole experience for both partners. At it's best sex is a communication between two people,..in my case with a woman. As such it's important to know what the woman feels about and what she wants and what she finds enjoyable or fullfilling. While theres something going on for both to enjoy sex can continue...... Some men get into prolonged 'humping' and assume that quantity beats quality,...well, for most women, it does not!

If sex is a communication (and to me it is) then it has something to say, has a 'subject', has beginning, middle and end phases, just like any other conversation. So, when it's done (for both), it's done. Sometimes this will be a long period, perhaps a whole afternoon or evening,...sometimes it's a sudden quick, 'knee trembler' that just happens in a moment and lasts just a few minutes.......

....I've heard more than one woman say that sex with her partner is boring because he takes too long and she looses interest and finds it tiresome.

Music is also a communication of feelings and ideas, and there are quite a lot of (notably) classical pieces that have wonderful themes, interludes and episodes, but then just go on too long,..or where you can hear that the composer has padded out the piece in an attempt to make it more memorable or have increased stature.......

......Sex is the same.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off