Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

My craving for cock is growing

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #67735 [Ignore] 19,Jan,13 01:13
Oh god I want to suck a dick so bad. When I'm jerking off to blowjob videos, I imagine the woman pulling the dick out of her mouth and passing it to me. I totally love women but I can't deny my craving for a nice cock in my mouth, even swallowing every last drop of his warm load just to see the look of satisfaction of his face.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.At what age does the cock stop growing?   2.shave or wax?   3.Growing out my bush tell me if you like   4.When you were growing up or even now : when you went to the gym or pool did you ever felt in awe at a guy that had a big cock ?   5.**You know you're old ....**  

Comments:
By wycowboy [Ignore] 28,Dec,23 10:00 other posts 
I'll let anyone suck my cock. Man, woman, trans, I don't care. A blow job is a blow job.

By Small4inch [Ignore] 28,Dec,23 08:58 other posts 
I feel the same way. Been a long time since I sucked
one.

By Canaus01 [Ignore] 27,Dec,23 20:16 other posts 
I enjoy a nice hard pole cock also. It's been a while since I've held or sucked another man's cock, but the craving doesn't stop.

By thebeewolf [Ignore] 25,Dec,22 12:22 other posts 
I feel bad for guys in your situation. That's why I always unzip for them and let them do what they must. I think of it as feeding the hungry.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 26,Dec,22 12:28 other posts 
The cocksuckers of this world thank you for making your cock available and for giving them [us] your loads of man juice.
By thebeewolf [Ignore] 01,Jan,23 12:00 other posts 
The cocksuckers of the world can show all their gratitude with their mouths on my penis.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 04,Jan,23 15:40 other posts 
It would be our pleasure.

By knewbi [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 13:33 other posts 
I felt that way for a few years and finally told myself that If I did not try it I would always be disappointed. But if I tried it and did not like it, at least I would know. Turns out that I love it. While I am not attracted to men, I am sexually attracted to them. As a matter of fact. I love women and love sex with them. But if there were two sex partners for the night and one was a man while the second a woman, it would take one heel of a sexy woman to beat out the guy. Generally, give me a stiff cock over a juicy pussy any day. So... get out there and find some cocks to suck!! If you don't you will regret if the rest of your life.

By #463848 29,Dec,22 06:11
It is a long time since I gave another male a wank and it would be good to find someone who would visit me and become a regular wank buddy. I do so want to have again another male's dick in my hand.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 26,Dec,22 12:26 other posts 
It's been nine years since you posted this. Have you sucked a cock yet?

By #683945 25,Dec,22 07:03
I'm 60 years old and it seems like the older I get the more I want to suck cock and swallow cum, while I get buttfucked with at least a 10 cock, I love being feminine and filled with hot cum.

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 17:46 other posts 
I am definitely a cockman

By #667453 08,Jun,22 17:35
Lust for a man is amazing

By #310827 19,Jan,13 01:20
oh i know the feeling!!
By #67735 19,Jan,13 01:42
You consider yourself straight right? I held a friend's cock a long time ago and all I wanted to do was put it in my mouth, too bad I froze.
By #310827 19,Jan,13 01:44
I love cock but am not attracted to men otherwise
By #67735 19,Jan,13 02:04
Same, my idea of having a relationship with another man is limited to sexual desire
By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 14,Jul,17 22:44 other posts 
Same too, but I think cocks are so beautiful

By spermkiss [Ignore] 19,Jan,13 16:36 other posts 
Man, you're a good looking guy. If you want to suck a cock, put yourself out there. You won't have any trouble at all finding a guy you can suck off and he'll probably return the favor.

So do it. You'll be glad you did. It will make you a better man.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off