Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

guys eating cum

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #218847 [Ignore] 10,Mar,12 19:00
mostly considered myself as a straight mature guy. but recently am craving to have a cock shoot its cum into my mouth. i cannot tell you how much i want to feel it squirting in my mouth. Anyone have a similar fetish?
I want it so bad

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #623140 23,Sep,20 09:44
I would love to have a thick cock throbbing as it shoots thick gobs of sperm into the back of my throat. I would also just hold the head in my mouth so I could taste the delicious sperm before swallowing it.

By #624140 22,Sep,20 01:04
I was like you wanted to feel cum shooting in my mouth so I ejaculated and swallowed my own

By 78chevy [Ignore] 31,Aug,20 23:52 other posts 
Me and my Asian friend that i always meet up with when ever he's town visiting we always mess around and we fuck to well 5 weekends ago he was super horny so he texted me on a early Saturday morning telling me he wanted to come to my house and have are hot fun so we sucked each other off and i wanted to taste his cum so bad that i tolled him to cum in my mouth when i was sucking him off so he shot a big load in my mouth and i loved it so much that i suck every last drop an it tasted really good i loved it 😋

By #451452 13,Nov,19 00:16
It is the proper way to treat a man's cum when you blow him. The taste should be savor first and played with by tyour tongue before slowly swallowing. It is th best part of sucking a cock.It is the final part of the worship service.

By #604394 12,Nov,19 16:04
The first load I tried I gagged on. But i got better with practice. I love swallowing cum

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 12:36 other posts 
Hubby here. NOTHING on earth compares to your first swallow! I remember my first time like it was yesterday, and have craved swallowing cum ever since. However, nothing will beat that first time. The un-certainty? Can I handle it? Do I gulp or just swallow normally? I think instinct just kicks in, and we learn how to be a good cock sucker

By Rob00 [Ignore] 04,Jul,19 00:55 other posts 
Once you suck a guy off, you will aquire a taste for more fresh sperms,once you get that cum taste you will always want more cum,and that first swallow is just amazing
By #535695 29,Oct,19 09:43
By Rob00 [Ignore] 30,Oct,19 01:26 other posts 
Yes, i love that wonderful moment

By knewbi [Ignore] 24,Sep,18 13:18 other posts 
it is a great experience. i love feeling the guy start to quiver and make sure he and i are looking each other in the eyes when he starts to cum. then i milk whatever is left while still looking at him. when done open my mouth and show him the load. then swallow
By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 29,Oct,19 17:05 other posts 
Yes I love satisfying guys by giving them a great oral experience and then swallowing all their cum.

By #603065 29,Oct,19 09:28
In my twenties I felt just like you.So I started ejaculating in my mouth.

By #590925 11,Aug,19 22:03
I crave for another man's warm cum so bad right now.Gotta use what I have and swallow my own load.

By #64328 03,Jul,19 12:07
I was able to suck my own growing up. I even let a friend in jr high school watch me do it because he didnt believe I could. That was the easiest way to taste my cum because after I orgasm I lose intrest in eating it but as I'm cumming its a turn on.

By #578258 27,Jan,19 16:43
I was like you when I was 16.Was so curious how the cum tastes like.Then one night I blew my load straight in my mouth, while legs over head. Some got in my mouth, some on my face, but I finally knew how the cum tastes. That day it was little sour and salty, but I swallowed my load without a problem.From that day I have swallowed at least 10 of my loads and I enjoyed taste of them all.
By #472252 03,Jul,19 08:16
I was a bit younger but did the same thing was guilty after I did it but did it again many times

By Ablaze [Ignore] 27,Jan,19 07:51 other posts 
I love to make cum the cocks I like and to eat after it. This what the most turns me on is many cocks cumming together. During group sex I always taste the cum of everyonе.

By #532415 24,Jan,19 02:50
Been doing it since I was 13. I'm 56 now and I love it...

By #516354 23,Jan,19 04:48
My ex wife/Mistress once made me eat another guys cum out of her pussy

/blogs/33063.html

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 17,Jan,19 00:17 other posts 
Nothing better than to a cock squirting cum in your mouth, well maybe in your ass too

By #554763 15,Jan,19 11:01
Same here. Not attracted to guys but have a serious cock fetish, love to feel a load shoot into my mouth.
By #544557 15,Jan,19 15:41
Me too

By Jrbowen2016 [Ignore] 15,Jan,19 08:59 other posts 
I like to eat mine out of my wife's pussy

By #576878 14,Jan,19 20:15
When I start to crave for warm cum to swallow I usually blow a load straight in my mouth.

By #572188 17,Nov,18 20:40
I want someone to blow a load in my mouth too.I crave for another guy's load so much sometime , that I need to swallow my own to get calm.

By #541363 12,Nov,18 12:50
up till now i have sucked the cock of three guys. Two of them twice. So 5 times in total i had their loads in my mouth.
The loads of all three guys tasted differently. Never it tasted bad. Of one guy it tasted quite good actually. Coming weekend, he will visit my place. And i want his cum so bad.

By #545468 11,Nov,18 23:26
Absolutely I love swallowing cum. It's the best way to finish a blowjob. It's great to feel a nice hard cock in your mouth and to lick the head and shaft of a guy's cock, but to feel him hit orgasm and to feel him squirt delicious hot cum in your mouth is awesome. It tastes great but it's not a fetish. It's a natural part of giving a guy a proper and complete blowjob.

By #555896 07,Oct,18 10:56
Feeling a soft cock getting hard in your mouth is fantastic.Can't help but swallow every drop.

By #220845 02,Apr,13 09:56
When I was younger my thing was having my cum swallowed by women then by men, now it's me wanting to swallow.
By #505462 08,Dec,16 14:16
Yep, at first I thought the same, it would be so hot having a women eat my cum, but then I acquired the taste for eating my own and now no matter how much I eat from myself or others, its never enough!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,Dec,16 14:20 other posts 
"...never enough!" Right! So how many loads have you taken in one day? My record is twelve in one evening.
By #505462 08,Dec,16 16:12
I ate ten loads once that I had stored in the freezer. I thawed them out and pour them on a plate of pasta which I thoroughly enjoyed eating.

As for fresh loads, the most I've had in one evening was three, which includes one of my own. I'm still fairly new to sucking cock. Sucking off twelve guys and eating twelve fresh loads sounds amazing!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,Dec,16 17:41 other posts 
Yep, that was an evening to remember. There's a park in San Francisco that is notorious for being a place where men go to suck and be sucked. One warm evening (unusual in San Francisco, but I guess that's what brought the guys out of the woodwork) it was really busy. At one point I was on my knees (I do some of my best work on my knees) giving a man oral service and there were two others waiting their turns. Going home with twelve fresh loads of jizz in my belly felt really good.

I am often asked if I'd rather be sucked off or suck a guy off. Being the cocksucker, no question about it. Mainly because I can do it more often. Even when I was younger I never was much of a multi-ejaculator. Generally, once was enough and on a good day twice. On very rare occasions three times. There is no way I could ever climax twelve times in one evening. I doubt any man could. But taking twelve loads was a piece of cake.
By #535695 24,Sep,18 13:50

My personal record is only 5 loads.

By #510409 30,Jun,17 08:22
The feel of cum squirting into your mouth is fantastic.All the better if the cock you are sucking stays hard after it has shot it's load.

By #536316 29,Jun,17 16:23
not sure I would consider this a fetish but yea, I have sucked and will again. BTW, i'm BI

By smokieb69 [Ignore] 10,Mar,13 12:31 other posts 
try shooting your own in your mouth like i do- immediate relief for the craving
By #285974 01,Apr,13 23:30
the only problem with that is that you will be missing out on the best part actually sucking the hard throbing cock (unless you can suck ur self)
By rikki2 [Ignore] 27,Jun,17 15:58 other posts 
That is so true...fondling, and playing with it rolling the head in your mouth tonguing it cupping his balls, stroking bhnim..using his precum as a lube....making him cum by fingering his prostate how cool is that and...............the pleasure of swallowing his thick warm loads!!!!!!

By #186885 11,Mar,12 12:27
WARNING the taste is highly addictive....
By #505462 08,Dec,16 14:19
That's the truth!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,Dec,16 17:43 other posts 
But it's a good addiction to have. Sperm is not in any way harmful, au contraire it's digestible and very nourishing.

By #520335 07,Nov,16 16:02
the question is not does anyone want the same feeling, it is, how many of you guys want it? my guess, most of us.
By #505462 08,Dec,16 14:14
yep, and seeing so many delicious cocks on this site really increases the desire for it.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,Dec,16 14:17 other posts 
Sperm, the breakfast of champions.

By #510951 03,Dec,16 06:58
i love taking a guys cock mouth and taking my time enjoying his cock and balls, but yes i love then he squirts his hot cum into my mouth. it so great

By #64328 01,Jun,13 17:52
I typically dont eat mine....But I will admit that I have before while I was growing up on exceptionally horned up occasions

By #182552 02,Apr,13 21:38
I love getting a big cock to cum in my mouth by sucking it.I always swallow the cum.I love everything about cock and cum I my mouth.I'm always ready to suck another one.

By tallon77 [Ignore] 29,Mar,13 17:46 other posts 
What I really enjoy is the prelude. Feeling it grow against my tongue and mouth
and the pre-cum beginning to ooze. Then hearing the change in his breathing
the hands against my ears and the hips thrusting forward almost uncontrollably
and finally the pulse of hot cum coming in spurts along with the grunts and groans feeling the legs shutter and squirm. I like it all

By abcxyz [Ignore] 11,Mar,13 02:05 other posts 
surely do id love if i have a mouthful of cum such sweet taste

By #169925 16,Jan,13 18:04
I have never done it myself, but I'm so damn horny to suck my best Friend cock, his bulge look so big !!
By #182552 10,Mar,13 16:01
Its a risky thing to do,letting your friend know you want to suck him off.It could end your friendship,or bring ya closer.It could also cause problems in your social circle.I don't suck my friends,I don't believe any of them can handle the idea.I love sucking cocks and eatting the cum.I was hooked the first time a cock went in my mouth.I never pass up the chance to suck and swallow.Anyone wanting a great head giving,swallower should hit me up for a BJ.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off