Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Bisexuality

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #20959 [Ignore] 13,Aug,09 04:00
Be honest guys, are most of us bi-sexual either actively or latently? Do you love looking at cocks in action, love seeing them cum?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Married bi guys   2.Stroking the uncut ones   3.Breaking the deepthroat barrier  

Comments:
By lovetolickyou [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 04:33 other posts 
I'll always be a pussy-lover first, but I love cocks....Looking at them, watching them squirt, occasionally tasting them, and feeling them with my hands or frotting cock-to-cock.

By curious10 [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 18:55 other posts 
There is nothing better that cock pics and videos of them ejaculating. I love watching that creamy sperm shoot out of gorgeous cocks

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 15:15 other posts 
Hubby here. VERY happily bi. Love pussy, but love cock too. Love watching cum video's, nothing better than seeing a nice hard cock off loading 😍😍😍😍
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 15:42 other posts 
Here’s a gallery of cum shots for you to enjoy.
Warning: May cause

/galleries.php?id=278

By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 14:02 other posts 
I'm happily BI - best of both worlds.

By DeepCloset [Ignore] 28,Jun,24 16:16 other posts 
It certainly turns me on

By Tobes [Ignore] 16,Sep,10 20:35 other posts 
I love looking at the cocks, especially the shaved ones, but not keen on the cum shots though. I've never had a cock but cocks are usually my main fantasy when masturbating. Love to meet up with someone to play with their cock one day.

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 16,Sep,10 04:52 other posts 
I've been a cock admirer since I was a teenager observing cocks in the high school lockerroom.

By #25574 15,Sep,10 21:10
i love cock but love the ladies to
By #102374 15,Sep,10 21:16
best of both worlds. im learning.

By #9066 14,Sep,10 02:55
I'm very happily married and much prefer women. Still, I have a bi-side and love to look at cocks (preferences: shaved, erect, posed outdoors, well-lighted, cumming optional, no faces, in focus - however, those are simply my preferences, not a tutorial on how to pose). Freud said most of us, men and women, are not exclusively heterosexual. I have sucked my married but bi friend's cock multiple times (not recently, because we don't currently live in the same state) and loved it, but I am not actively looking for anyone. Still, it's nice to fantasize about sucking some of the gorgeous cocks that I enjoy on SYD, having them cum in my mouth, swallowing their cum, etc.
By boy [Ignore] 15,Sep,10 18:28 other posts 
What a pity that you haven't uploaded any pics yet. Would love to have a look at your cock, as I have similar interests.

By #1995 21,Aug,09 03:14
You say you like looking but have you also experienced other cocks?
By #102374 14,Sep,10 01:10
I like looking and it makes me horny. Have never done a dude but some of these shaved cocks make me want to try it.

By #1995 13,Aug,09 04:06
I have been bisexual since I was 13. My first ever sexual encounter was with a school friend when we wanked each other. Went on to have a normal family life with wife and kids but never lost my interest in cocks.
By #102837 14,Sep,10 00:23
I'm Married too, but sometimes all i want is cock. This site just makes me so horny

By kon6838 [Ignore] 22,Aug,09 14:42 other posts 
I like pussy but LOVE cocks

By #6437 20,Aug,09 07:06
I love being bi. I like pussy but LOVE cocks

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off