Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

PHART'S FEELINGS ON NEWS AROUND THE WORLD

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #30

Pages:  #1... #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31  

Started by phart [Ignore] 19,May,22 18:33  other posts
Hello World.
HERE will be the NEW HOME of all the strange and odd things I have feelings about. You could consider this, Phart's Brain Farts regarding world or local news.
There will be freedom of speech here.Just don't violate someone elses.

For starters,
only registered users can see external links

Really now? Well what is really despicable is the mess at the border with folks coming in willy nilly bringing their dope and their virus's and diseases we have eradicated decades ago. Instead of putting all your air into denying it, PROVE THE THEORY WRONG.
There is overwhelming evidence of a problem brewing,and unless democrats can gain from it,they would be otherwise trying to stop it.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,May,22 13:02 other posts 
Tired
Hungry
Can’t make end’s meet anymore
Kill and eat your local democrats there delicious they taste like chicken 🐔
By #574505 21,May,22 13:36
I wouldn't given to my dog
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,22 14:07 other posts 
That's because you love ol' Fluffy, right?
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,22 14:06 other posts 
Even the OLD ones? Surely even the old democrats must be seasoned heavily to disguise the smell and bad taste and even when that's done, they must chewy and extremely TASTELESS.
By phart [Ignore] 21,May,22 16:25 other posts 
How to grill a democrat
Place charcoal in grill and light,let it burn a while.
PLace democrat ass up on cedar board so as the fumes can escape the hatch .
cook until 220 inside temp.
Toss burnt democrat into trashcan, eat board with plenty of salt and pepper.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,22 16:36 other posts 
That sounds like a good plan! 👍
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,May,22 16:49 other posts 
It’s even better on a pine board
By phart [Ignore] 21,May,22 16:51 other posts 
It would need to be a good rich yellow pine.You have to have a smell to hide the SHIT smell from a democrat!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,22 16:56 other posts 
On a pine board or in a pine box?
By phart [Ignore] 21,May,22 17:01 other posts 
Their body their choice? aint that their motto??
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,May,22 18:53 other posts 
Hey that’s good
By bella! [Ignore] 21,May,22 19:22 other posts 
I can be funny! I give YOU credit because I played off of your post!
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,May,22 20:49 other posts 
Your the best Bella and I don’t know if I tell you that enough
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,22 01:17 other posts 
Awww.....!! Thank you, my friend, such a kind thing to say! Is it possible that reconnecting with high school sweetheart that your heart, in some ways, your thinking and choice of words might be changing, ya big ol' teddy bear?
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,May,22 05:35 other posts 
It could be she melt’s my heart 💜
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,22 05:56 other posts 
Oh, my goodness, dgraff is morphing from crusty to schmoopy right before our very eyes. I think I'm going to really like the new dgraff!
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,May,22 06:09 other posts 
Thank you my friend
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,May,22 18:54 other posts 
Your absolutely right

By sherryann [Ignore] 19,May,22 21:09 other posts 
You can't have a first world
nation with a third world population. Dems & Republicans both want open borders.
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,22 21:29 other posts 
I say go back to closed borders like we had during the plandemic .Except keep the fence climbers and their curtain climbers OUT!
By sherryann [Ignore] 19,May,22 21:37 other posts 
I agree, but dems will ruin this country as you know. I just paid $5.50 a gallon for gas today. My President Trump can't come back soon enough.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,May,22 21:41 other posts 
It’s crazy the republicans need to do a hostile takeover I would help
By sherryann [Ignore] 19,May,22 21:42 other posts 
Me too
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,May,22 21:48 other posts 
I had to change my whole heating system over because I will not pay 5.85 a gallon for heating oil
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,22 21:51 other posts 
Well the other means of doing things will go up as well sadly.
Electric will go up sooner than you think because of the surge of electric cars draining the system.
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,22 21:53 other posts 
4.29 this morning. I needed a bit to get to and from the dump with my older truck I don't use alot. 20 bucks got about 4.5 gallons or so?
What a fucking joke joe biden is.
Lack of industry intrest? BULLSHIT.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,May,22 22:14 other posts 
It costs me 10 dollars to fill my lawnmower can what a joke we should storm the White House and take no prisoners only this time I want Nancy Pelosi laptop
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,22 22:16 other posts 

Just 10 bucks for a lawnmower fill up?
That is what it takes on my tractor style machines but my zero turn has 2 6 gallon tanks! So when it gets low,it HURTS.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,May,22 22:24 other posts 
The woman that took her laptop before was from Pennsylvania and she went down as a hero to the good people of Pennsylvania I want my shot at fame and glory
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,22 22:26 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,May,22 00:47 other posts 
That is an under statement sherryann. We can only hope he will run again, I think he will. Hell my cat could beat brandon.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,May,22 14:36 other posts 
Your cat!!??

You are the site cat here!
By phart [Ignore] 20,May,22 14:43 other posts 
The stray cat that hangs around the house already does more than biden and he has never ran for office. He catches mice and other bothersome critters and EATs THEM
By sherryann [Ignore] 20,May,22 20:44 other posts 
Well tecsan, to quote his lovely wife, never say never. And all his rallies end with the 60's song, "Hold on, I'm comin". . . so time will tell.
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,May,22 22:29 other posts 
I know and I love it, but there is another one I liked more "We're not going to take it" believe that was Twisted Sister.
By #610414 20,May,22 15:14
First of all, I would like to remind you that you are talking INSURRECTION witch is treason. However, let’s hear how you would go about fixing “this mess” without Trump, just Republicans and you personally. You guys are great to criticize but, from where I stand, you guys are just short of a thumb up your ass. No disrespect meant.
By phart [Ignore] 20,May,22 21:11 other posts 
Well a thumb up the ass is not quite as bad as having your HEAD UP YOUR ASS and not being able to see the suffering that has ensued since saint biden has taken the place in the white house meant for worthy, intelligent men that love America and try to keep it from falling down.
By tecsan [Ignore] 21,May,22 02:48 other posts 
Can you explain that to me further. I do not think that way and I know you do not.

By phart [Ignore] 20,May,22 22:07 other posts 
No communion for you nancy girl.

I hope there is a special place in hell for her kind. a nice hot pit of fecal matter and other gross stuff to wade around in.

By phart [Ignore] 19,May,22 22:27 other posts 
Puerto rico , give it back to whoever we got it from. We don't need it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,May,22 22:35 other posts 
Yeah cut the chain keeping it there and let it float away I heard our president at that time won it in a poker game
By phart [Ignore] 19,May,22 22:45 other posts 
I can offer a plasma cutter or torch to cut the chain!
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,May,22 05:34 other posts 
By #610414 20,May,22 08:21
Phart
U.S. victory in the Spanish American war produced a peace treaty that compelled the Spanish to relinquish claims on Cuba, and to cede sovereignty over Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Philippines to the United States.

The main drivers of Puerto Rico's economy are manufacturing, primarily pharmaceuticals, textiles, petrochemicals, and electronics; followed by the service industry, notably finance, insurance, real estate, and tourism.

Today, Puerto Rico is a leading tourist destination and manufacturing center; the island produces high-tech equipment and many top-selling American pharmaceuticals. Puerto Ricans received U.S. citizenship in 1917 and Puerto Rico officially became a U.S. Commonwealth in 1952.Nov 6, 2007

SO, FIRST WE BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF SPAIN AND TAKE PUERTO RICO BY FORCE. WE DON’T GIVE THEM INDEPENDENCE AND CONTINUALLY REFUSE TO GIVE THEM STATE STATUS.
WHAT, EXACTLY, BOTHERS YOU ABOUT THE PUERTO RICANS? THEY SPEAK SPANISH? THEY HAVE BETTER BEACHES THAN NORTH CAROLINA?

Why don’t you want them as part of the USA?
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,May,22 09:00 other posts 
Hey do you know why you can’t get a blow job in Puerto Rico 🇵🇷
It’s because all the cock sucker’s are over here
--------------------------------------- added after 27 minutes

Three guys sitting in a bar having a drink an American Indian a cowboy and a Puerto Rican
The Indian said once we were many now we are few
The Puerto Rican said once we were few now we are many
The cowboy replied that’s because we have not played cowboys and Puerto Rican’s yet hahahaha
By #610414 20,May,22 15:16
The reason Americans are called “Gringo” is because you are universally hated. You think your shit don’t stink. The truth is that it’s hard to smell what you are.
By phart [Ignore] 20,May,22 09:59 other posts 
We need nothing from there,everytime the waves get high and the wind blows we have to run down there and fix it. Let spain have them back.
Let them be their own little country, just squish the zit and get it off the USA's ASS>
By #610414 20,May,22 15:08
The same thing happens with Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, North and South Carolina and Texas. Should we give it them back to the French, Spanish, and Mexico? I’m all in having Texas declaring independence. Them Texans brag about how bigger and better things are in Texas. I agree. They are the biggest and best assholes in the Union.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,May,22 18:49 other posts 
Like trump said you gotta love Texas after a bunch of Texan red neck’s ran a Biden bus off the road
By phart [Ignore] 20,May,22 21:16 other posts 
I would like to see california and new york just kinda glide off the coast and become islands all of their own.

By #610414 20,May,22 12:02
Public health experts dispute the notion that migrants entering the southern border are largely responsible for exploding Covid cases across a large swath of the country. Instead, experts point to the more transmissible Delta variant and relatively low vaccination rates as primary causes of this latest wave. It's also worth noting that some of the Republicans blaming the surge on migrants have banned mask mandates and pushed back against policies requiring vaccines.

Spread of Covid

"To my knowledge there is no evidence that migrants are to blame for the spike in Florida or other southern states," Aubree Gordon, associate professor of epidemiology at the University of Michigan, told CNN. "We're having significant increases in transmission across many states likely due to the Delta variant."
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Illegal immigration may expose Americans to diseases that have been virtually eradicated, but are highly contagious, as in the case of TB. This disease rose by 20% globally from 1985 to 1991, and was declared a worldwide emergency by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 1995. Furthermore, TB frequently occurs in connection with the human immunodeficiency virus. Fortunately, more than 90% of Central Americans are vaccinated against TB, according to the WHO.
By phart [Ignore] 20,May,22 12:34 other posts 
I ask for proof.
No way in hell all those immigrants are not bringing problem virus's and more.
Look at the filth they come from,look at the lack of civilization where they come from.And we are supposed to think that in those shit hole countrys there is enough vaccines and etc to take care of the people? Yea right.
By #610414 20,May,22 12:58
You are so ignorant. Those countries have very modern cities and vibrant communities. Those illegals come because they are not as fortunate as to have wealth to live a good life. Most of them DO have their vaccinations and are healthy when they enter the US. How much more proof do you want? Individual tests at the border? Why don’t YOU provide concrete proof, not Fox or one of the trash rag sheets you read, of what you say?
By phart [Ignore] 20,May,22 13:44 other posts 
You can use your own words to answer that. Well if the cities are so modern, the communities so vibrant, then why are they leaving?
It takes wealth to create a modern city. as in buildings and their being maintained. IT takes wealth to have a vibrant healthy community. I could understand a person from a dirt poor village with bare feet and a thin belly wanting to come here.
Why would you jump out of your chair and run to mexico?
Because you live in a modern country, modern suburb, and you are healthy and well off enough to take care of yourself.You have no reason to leave.
By #610414 20,May,22 15:43
For the same reason people in Chicago want to leave. Violence, persecution, lack of income. Just because a city is prosperous doesn’t mean there isn’t an underbelly too. Are they as prosperous as LA or NY? No, but, remember, these people come knowing full well they will be working in menial jobs, looking out for the law, and having few safety nets. You don’t think that word gets back to their country?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #22   #23   #24   #25   #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31  

Show It Off