Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

All Trump and only Trump

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#67

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 19,Jul,18 05:03  other posts
I'm sure a lot of people here don't want to talk about the US President. I am also sure that there are a lot of people that do want to so let's do it here so they won't have to "listen" to us if they choose not to.
I watch a LOT of news, Canadian and American. I don't get Foxx News but I do get CNN and MSNBC which are very left leaning. The two Canadian news networks, CBC News and CTV News are more middle of the road. I watch the late shows too and I especially like Seth Myers' "A Closer Look".

Let's talk Trump!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Mar,24 18:29 other posts 
Say it ain’t so! Mike Pence is not endorsing Trump?
I thought they all agreed that they would endorse the winner.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I thought he would continue being the coward that we’ve all come to love!

By hytiger [Ignore] 07,Aug,22 18:51 other posts 
Just keep circumcising, thats what americans are good at!

By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Mar,22 22:17 other posts 
Thank God Donald Trump is not president!! I don’t know how he would have fucked up the Ukraine war but I sure know that he would have.
The world has united against a common enemy yet again. I just know that that would not of happened if Trump were president.

By phart [Ignore] 25,Jan,21 21:21 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
Ok,here is a page explaining the meaning of impeachment,and how it works.
BUT I read NOTHING explaining how it works when the President is NO LONGER IN THE OFFICE?
When Nixon was impeached,he resigned so the impeachment wasn't needed.Trump was ousted by a highly questionable election,so I see no need to put the country thru the stress,the exspense for nothing.Trump is 74 years old,he would be 78 if he ran again for 2024,not to mention he would be 82 or so at the end of his term.If you don't think age matters,just watch biden try to speak,he loose's his words,stammers,and you know if he can't talk,he is probably having trouble thinking as well.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Feb,22 07:35 other posts 
What they are doing now is a criminal investigation, not an impeachment investigation. Trump had 60 lawsuits to prove there was fraud in the election and he lost all, but one irrelevant one.

However, piles and piles of evidence and many witnesses have come out, corroborating suspicions that he and his associates were planning months before the election, to claim fraud, as part of a plan to steal the election.

The basis of it was a false elector scheme, in several states, where they planned to replace the duly certified Presidential Electors, with their own false electors, saying they represented the 'real' outcome of the election.

They even used falsified documents for that. That's the definition of FRAUD.
Sending a mob to the capital, was only a small part of the plan to overturn the election.

Nothing this UNCONSTITUTIONAL has ever taken place in the US. Trump should be charged for sedition at the minimum, but there is ample evidence to charge him with TREASON.

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
By phart [Ignore] 04,Feb,22 16:16 other posts 
uh this post was a year old that you responded to.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Feb,22 10:20 other posts 
True, I didn't notice, probably because it's still applicable and you could have said it today.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Jan,21 18:13 other posts 
I've heard that trump is a flight risk.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Feb,22 07:40 other posts 
Well, maybe he should flee and hide in some embassy for the rest of his life.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Feb,22 08:37 other posts 
Ah, too late, he has nowhere to flee from anymore.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Feb,22 16:29 other posts 
He can hide where ever that wuss trudeau is hiding from those mean truckers that don't want a shot in the arm to ride by themselves in the cab of a truck.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Jan,22 07:11 other posts 
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he has evidence to put 300 million in jail for election fraud.
“We have all the pieces of the puzzle. You talk about evidence. We have enough evidence to put everyone in prison for life, 300 and some million people, we have that back all the way to November and December.”

How the hell can 300+ million people have voted illegally?
Only 155 million people voted at all (81,268,924 for Biden and 74,216,154 for Trump).

In 2020, there were only 258.3 million adults in the US.
Does the idiot want to send 41.7 million children to prison?

By the way, voter fraud is a serious offense, but life imprisonment?
The maximum penalty for 'Wrongful Voting' / 'Voter Fraud' is 5 years.

Parenthetically, for organizing an insurrection, the maximum penalty is DEATH.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Feb,22 16:23 other posts 
I am not at all happy with the election results. There is video evidence of fraud in Georgia by a mother daughter team .And I do believe ballot harvesting and mail in ballots were used fraudulently.
BUT That damn pillow guy did more harm than good. IF he had the evidence, why the hell did he hold it so long? It is to late. EVEN if it was all proven correct and Trump was the winner of the election, there is no precedent in history or laws written to direct how to react to or rectify the mess we have now.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 09:34 other posts 
McConnell wants a policy-free midterm campaign. Others in the GOP are less sure.

"When former President Donald Trump ran for re-election in 2020, the party didn’t release a platform laying out Republican priorities; Trump was the platform."

How about telling your voters what your party plans to do?
Even Putin tells his voters (who have no choice) what his policies are.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Feb,22 16:18 other posts 
Yea, and even Putin sees how weak and pathetic biden is and has joined with china, "'no limits' partnership"

So tell me again how being on the verge of war with both RUSSIA AND CHINA in a little over a year after Trump left is so much better than if he had stayed????
Our weakened, liberal democrat led America. and it's can't take of themselves, nato allies don't stand a chance with BOTH of those after us.

It is time we ditch nato and take care of our own damn country and stop letting others drag us into their skirmishes.

By zzick [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 10:56 other posts 
Say what you want about the lizard people, but I did not see one single lizard person in that seditious mob!!

So I'm saying it's about time we should give the lizard people, a little bit more respect, thankyou.
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 13:35 other posts 
I called them off.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 17:27 other posts 
Thank you, I doubt think the stray cat that hangs around here could eat a lizard the size of a person! Poor lizards,I like them being out in the shrubs eating bugs.
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 20:25 other posts 
I have never seen a lizard in the wild. I’m OK with that.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 20:53 other posts 
The tiny things we have around here might get to 3 inchs or so long.Change colors.If they are on the side of my beige shop,they are really light colored,if they jump down in the shrubs,they start turning green and you can't see them.

By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 03:44 other posts 
“We are the largest military in the history of the world. We’re spending $740 billion on the military and the idea that we can’t protect the United States capital from a few thousand rioters is unbelievable.”

-Bernie Sanders
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 06:52 other posts 
I kinda agree with Bernie on this one
Every one is fighting over bull shit and no one is watching what is going on
Trump don’t care anymore and I don’t blame him
And Biden has not yet taken over yet
So it’s a free for all every man for him self
--------------------------------------- added after 45 seconds

At least that’s the rules I’m playing by
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 09:04 other posts 
Too many cooks burn the water
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 13:49 other posts 
dgraff!!! Have you been dipping into the Yukon today? Agreeing with Bernie Sanders??? Say it ain’t so!
--------------------------------------- added after 64 seconds

Correction: Kinda agreeing.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 14:15 other posts 
He's been really nice. Hope it's not Covid
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 14:16 other posts 
Hahaha I have no problem or fear of the Democrats until they come stepping on my toes then they have a big hairy problem
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 15:45 other posts 
I have a big hairy problem but I’m going to shave tomorrow. 🪒 🤣

By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 09:49 other posts 
Trump said he would drain the swamp.Well it turns out it is deeper than anyone expected. He said he would build a wall at the border,it is moving along well and working.
BUT His administration is also building a wall in the right place. Around the capitol.If you can't drain the swamp,damn it up so it can't leak into the rest of the country anymore!
And people are so friggen dumb. All 50 state capitols are on alert. 1000's of troops being put around them.
Thinning resources to protect other potential targets. Charlotte,a major finacial hub city,is sending cops to washington. Leaving the city more vunerable to attack. IF you can't get the leader,who will stop them from interfering with the money?

By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 18:40 other posts 
Trump has been permanently banned from Twitter.

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 18:48 other posts 
YES!!!!
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 19:46 other posts 
I think a lot of people will call this censorship. It is not censorship. Twitter is a company that has a website and the website has rules. If you don’t follow the rules of the website you get booted off. He’s not the first and he certainly won’t be the last to have his account canceled. As a president he has many options on how to communicate with the public from his press secretary to having news conferences and many options in between. This is not censorship.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 20:53 other posts 
2Warm,would you feel the same way if you were banned for simply conveying your feelings on the site?

BUT are all these other methods avalaible to you on your "device"?
Twitter is handy for all the younger generation that uses tech alot.
I feel sure he will find a way to get his feelings out.But yes,to me,and most people,this is censorship.
And when Apple says they want to ban Parlor from their app store, a site that allows free speach regardless of your leanings, should be a welcome thing,not banned.
By kebmo [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 21:06 other posts 
Google apps just did ban Parlour.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Jan,21 22:02 other posts 
Dude, your president initiated an armed insurrection. He should be hanged.
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 05:07 other posts 
They're just accelerating the inevitable.. Trump TV, it's coming..
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 05:21 other posts 
Trump TV sounds just fine to me. That would give me an option to listen to him or not.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 09:17 other posts 
Do you think it'll be x-rated? Will he bring in some babes to grab them by the pussy? I might watch it then.
By #629627 11,Jan,21 21:21
It will be XXX illegal with a load of **** non-consenting children supplied by whoever he got lined up after his best mate Jeffrey Epstein got smoked. The statutory **** charges will come flying in once his buddy Ghislaine Maxwell gets chatting. At least her dad did the decent thing.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 02:21 other posts 
You're right except the least thing. If you're insinuating that her father committed suicide and that she should do the same, I don't agree. She should be kept alive and should be made to confess. Let's see then how many buddies of trump and trump himself will end up in jail. They're all filthy as shit.
By #629627 14,Jan,21 19:29
I was suggesting Trump commit suicide. Better though that he go to court for all of the sex molesting, stautory ****, treason, tax evasion, perjury, bribery, corruption, failing to pay workers bills, etc etc
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 09:19 other posts 
I want to watch the babes he brings in to grab them by the pussy. Maybe he'll finally show us Ivanka's cunt. He would date her anyway, he said, so he may want to show her cunt to the world. He'll make lots of money this way. He may make enough to pay his taxes and the 500 million debt he has.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 09:36 other posts 
he ask his supporters to protest,not storm the capitol.listen to the speach,if you can find it thanks to all the censorship.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 18:24 other posts 
Nazis, white supremacists, religious freaks, the mob attack YOUR Congress.
During the attack, YOUR president tells them I LOVE YOU.
I listened to him.

When attacked, you fight the attackers.
You DON'T ENCOURAGE them.
Never in history has this happened.

I rest my case.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 18:42 other posts 
phart Twitter cancelled his account because Trump violated the rules. We have the same thing here. Trump did more than state his feelings. He invited rioters to invade Congress.
--------------------------------------- added after 29 minutes

What's more, judging from your post, you are a secessionist and should be stripped of your citizenship. You are not an American who believes in the rule of law. You just want kaos.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 20:07 other posts 
He's primarily deluded. Trump created a religion and some follow him blindly. He's not a secessionist per se, but if Trump told him to secede, he would. If Trump told him to commit suicide, he would. Trump could easily create a jonestown massacre. Easily. The only difference is that jonestown had hundreds of deluded religious people, but Trump has millions. Anyway, Trump and the Republican party are now fucked. His end has been so bad. He must be furious because he's never admitted loss in his life, even though he's been losing all the time (and hence in constant debt).
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,21 21:01 other posts 
I am a American that has questions about our previous election,like millions of others,those questions have gone unanswered.The very thing that makes this nation what it is,is the fact we are supposed to be able to vote for our government.100's of people have signed sworn statements,pages of evidence,both digital and printed have been gathered,judges tossed it out without lending a ear.
And people are supposed to just sit back and forget about it? Granted, damaging the capitol building went to far.But to be on the steps,to be on the lawn,to be heard,is a far greater cause than anything you and your kind have given BLM and antifa a free pass for all the chaos they have rendered on the country.
And comments like yours are what feeds the fire of the liberal.They would love to see millions of people sent away,then they could sqaunder what is left.They would soon perish as they don't have enough sense to manage and take care of anything,they would just invite us all back to rebuild it for them.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 08:30 other posts 
phart, don't be a fool. If all this proof exist, why does no one looks at it? I'll tell you why. It's not evidence. But, let's say more investigations are called for, storming Congress is supposed to prove something? Stopping the certification of the Electoral college votes is going to help? This was a joint meeting of congress. This is treason and anyone that tries to excuse it is very close to being a traitor.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 20:21 other posts 

Even the very conservative right-wing capitalist Republican Arnold....
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 02:25 other posts 
I agree and think they were right in doing so...But I bet he is still there under several different names...Probably the obvious...༼☯﹏☯༽
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jan,21 22:02 other posts 
strange you should be so happy about censorship.The American people have been cut off from their leader.This is not a good thing.
You veiw social media by choice,just as you can ignore someone on this site you don't like,you can ignore Mr Trump on twitter,farcebook,where ever.
Censorship is violateing rights of all Americans.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 07:29 other posts 
What censorship is that?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 10:07 other posts 
For goodness sake,we are diconnected from our President! How much more censored can you get than that?
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 11:15 other posts 
Disconnected does not mean censored. That pig, Trump, is choosing to be disconnected. I don’t feel censored. I can still use social media to tell MY PRESIDENT what an asshole he is. And if I remember right, you got to vote for The Clown last November
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 10:29 other posts 
and that is just in the past few hours.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 11:20 other posts 
So what? Twitter is a PRIVATE company. What ever they do. Whatever profit or loss they have is for the board of directors to answer to the investors. They are not part of government
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 11:47 other posts 
Uh,the board of directors will have to answer to the investors if they keep loosing their ass's. The point being,you cut off communications with the President of the United States,you might go broke.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 13:31 other posts 
Not my problem
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 16:50 other posts 
So you are certain the management of your 401 K and retirement assests ,is not invested heavy into the social media and big tech companys? When investors loose,it is not just the Bloomburgs,it is the little people that have worked hard and put away money using finacial advisors.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 11,Jan,21 17:18 other posts 
The reason for 401Ks is to keep your investment fluid. My manager would just change it. I no longer have a 401K but while I did, I kept an eye on it and if I didn't like what they were doing, I would have it changed.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 08:38 other posts 
Who gives a shit if twitter and so on go broke?
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 19:16 other posts 
Well now that they have shown their true colors,I don't care if they go broke that is for sure.Unless people stop using electricity,I am ok on my investments.
People don't understand,for Bidens big idea of Unity, people from both parties need a equal voice.The big tech,like Twitter,are going to sabbatoge Bidens big idea before he can even get started.Ironic the democrats are happy about the censorship right now,but later,when their puppet fails at his promise,Um,censorship made the other side angry!We are still not unified.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 20:26 other posts 
Tweeter Lost 10 bucks a share in a month!
Facebook,lost 23 bucks a share in 5 days!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 20:31 other posts 
Why are you telling me? I couldn't care less if they vanished.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 21:46 other posts 
Best I can tell there is a "app" called GAB that Trump now has a account on.
So there is alternatives.From the artical I read on the net,there are 3 different platforms that have welcomed 1 and all to their sites.Sadly some of it is the far right and far left people that ruin it for the good guys, but,free speach applies to them to.
--------------------------------------- added after 46 hours

Trump does not have a account on GAB,but the site owner has all Trumps tweets on it before he was banned from Tweeter.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#67

Show It Off