pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#182

Started by CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,May,20 02:51  other posts
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,24 12:08 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

So much for rules and laws. The atf claims the man shot at them, says 1 was wounded and they shot the man that was a gun salesman.
BUT no video cams on the officers ,A direct violation of their own policy's. How convenient. BUT we are expected to trust our government. This is just another case that indicates you have good reason NOT to when they don't even follow their own rules..
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Apr,24 18:22 other posts 
So what's your point?

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 20,Apr,24 12:04 other posts 

Walls don't keep undesirables out. 🤣🤣😈

By phart [Ignore] 18,Apr,24 14:42 other posts 
I would think even a kid would know something with teeth is not a rock?

By phart [Ignore] 17,Apr,24 22:29 other posts 
I just read that AOC is going to start using all lower case letters to help fight capitalism.
By kebmo [Ignore] 17,Apr,24 23:57 other posts 
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 18,Apr,24 07:38 other posts 
🤣🤣🤣👍

By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Apr,24 19:54 other posts 
Here's something positive rewarding the gun culture in the US.

US to end 'gun show loophole' that allows sales without background checks

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 11,Apr,24 22:09 other posts 
It's about time.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Apr,24 22:28 other posts 
Let's see how the resident extreme right winger will find a way to defend those selling guns without background checks.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Apr,24 09:15 other posts 
Easy, just hold up the funding for the background checks.
It still requires some government officials to perform them,
which costs money that they can easily cut or reallocate.
Then the one overworked junior pencil-pusher just rubber-stamps them.
And then they can say background checks don't work either.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 19:28 other posts 
I am wondering why you engage in discussion with people like phart when you know very well the he's never going to accept anything that you logically explain to him: he's merely unable to do so. I am wondering about your motives.

My motives are simple, albeit cynical. I don't expect any kind of rational response from him. But I find it interesting to see how low a human being can fall. How it's possible to have lost all kinds of freedom and free will due to continuous indoctrination and due to being in a place where he's kept ignorant of anything that's happening in the world. It's like observing a human who, unfortunately, has been lobotomized.
--------------------------------------- added after 42 seconds

P.S. so much so that the label "human" seizes to apply.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Apr,24 14:44 other posts 
Don't be discouraged, people like phart have been turning away from their indoctrination every single day. Maybe my arguments won't change his mind,
but they might change someone else's mind.

When you look at religion, it's actually more the extremist religions that are losing followers at high rates, than the moderate religions. That's because the gap between extremism and reality is larger than the gap between moderate views and reality. MAGA is a cult, centered around a cultisch character: Trump. Many Republicans are sick of him. They are starting to see that he is awful and useless.

In The Netherlands, during the pandemic, the number of crazy conspiracy believing, right-wing nutcases, exploded like locusts. Our craziest right-wing party, Forum for Democracy, had it's best support since it's start. Many conspiracy websites and YouTube channels even attracted people who never shared their ideas. After the end of the pandemic, most of the people, who engaged in those ideas, saw that none of their predictions became reality, recognized what a stupid bunch of lunatics and conmen the instigators were and mostly returned to normalcy. Unfortunately, many of them still retained a framework of distrust in the government and a predilection towards right-wing populism, which is why our less extreme populist party; Party for Freedom was elected to the largest party. The cabinet formation is now 142 days ongoing, and we are hearing report after report of the Party for Freedom dropping the most important promises that the Dutch people support by majority and voted for them on, while there are other promises they are still trying to keep, which have much smaller support. I think they are losing support fast this way.

My strategy is always talking to people who have different opinions than me, instead of calling them liars or stupid. Still, when they are making shit arguments or don’t even try to support their position, we should keep telling them, without stooping to the same level. I think it’s important for people who know they are on the side of logic, to keep supporting the system of logic and denounce insolence, partisanship and dishonesty.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Apr,24 15:39 other posts 
Well,your side needs to be a bit more realistic as well.
You put way to much trust into a group of "elected" officials when in reality, they are ALL looking out for themselves in some way or another .No decent person is going to be in politics. you just have to pic the snake in the grass that is similar to your values.
If Kennedy and Reagon were running for office in 2024,it would be a tough race,for good reasons. we would have good men on both sides.
Although I would not want to go fishing with Trump, he is a much better choice than biden to bring America closer to the America I grew up in instead of this horrible night mare i am in right now.

Leo,a man like you that finds it so much fun to call people facist and nazi's will have a much harder time changing anyone's mind about anything than anannas. No I don't agree with what he says, but he is educated and has reasons for his thoughts and experiance.and conveys. You just call someone a bad thing and walk around like a bantam rooster that just gigged 5 hens.
you do little to help your cause,if you even have 1 .
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Apr,24 20:22 other posts 
Phart, the America you grew up with was a homophobic, racist, alienating, egotistic, society. Now the Clown has brought us back 50 years. It's a crime.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 18:55 other posts 
A lawyer wouldn't be able to convince you of right and wrong because you think you know more than everyone else.
BUT as for selling a gun, a hammer, or a car, if the owner wants to sell it, and the buyer wants it, then money exchanges hands.
Besides the background checks are a joke.only thing it does is confirm rather or not they are felons. They could sick minded taking all kinds of pills and the back ground check wouldn't help a bit to prevent a crime.

There should be back ground checks in place. Along with mental healh screenings and meds screening.BUT the government should have a booth setup at the gun show and run these checks real time so commerce can commence.long waits are stupid. If that is the case, you should have to wait a week to rent a uhaul truck since it can be used to commit a terrorist attack for example.
if you are on psychotropic drugs, you don't need to be buying a gun,you are a loose cannon.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 19:23 other posts 
You know what? If you Americans want to keep shooting one another and have the largest number of mass murders/shootings and largest number of guns in the world, then keep doing that. I don't give a shit.

What I find extremely interesting is the existence of such fascistoids like you in America that I want to keep poking in order to see what kind of ridiculous response they'll give so I can collect data about your likes. You're pathetic.

It's also fascinating to see how perverted your mind can become, by it being indoctrinated by constant propaganda, say after day. You and your likes have reached the vegetable state and nothing can be done to make you free again. You live in subjugation, you lost your freedom, it's only fear that can affect your brain.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 19:24 other posts 
You are the fucking lab rat my friend.
You are the 1 that doesn't resist the liberal ideals,
don't think for yourself at all. Just take whatever a scientist tells you as the gospel.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 19:29 other posts 
Ok. Thanks.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Apr,24 19:33 other posts 
no problem.
You serve a greater purpose leo than you could ever imagine.
You remind us of the dangers of complacency and tolerance of liberal ideology.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Apr,24 16:56 other posts 
Who would have thought. The women of SIO are providing a health benefit to the male members. 🤣🤣🤣

"Orgasms are pretty great, but for men it turns out ejaculating very regularly could also significantly reduce the risk of prostate cancer.

In fact, if you ejaculate once every day you really limit the chances, while another study suggests that a staggering 21 orgasms a month reduces the likelihood of prostate cancer by 20%"

🤣🤣
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Apr,24 17:35 other posts 
I’ll have to remember that in case I get caught at work! 🤣

The Canadian Cancer Society had an advertising campaign for men and prostate cancer and their tagline was “Don’t die of embarrassment”.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Apr,24 20:18 other posts 
🤣👍🤣

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Apr,24 15:11 other posts 
Who would have thought. The women of SIO are providing a health benefit to the male members. 🤣🤣🤣

"Orgasms are pretty great, but for men it turns out ejaculating very regularly could also significantly reduce the risk of prostate cancer.

In fact, if you ejaculate once every day you really limit the chances, while another study suggests that a staggering 21 orgasms a month reduces the likelihood of prostate cancer by 20%"

By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Apr,24 11:05 other posts 
More good news.
Looks like trump's 175 million dollar bond may be fake!

How cool would that be if it were true? Let's pray it is.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

“Incomprehensible”: Experts say Trump’s $175 million bond makes no sense

Trump’s $175 Million Fraud Bond Could Be Invalidated If Insurance Company Doesn’t Prove It Can Cover It

By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Apr,24 07:57 other posts 

Great verdict: European court rules human rights violated by climate inaction. It's time that governments and companies started paying big time. When they start losing money they may realise they have to do something.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 09,Apr,24 10:05 other posts 
I think you copy pasted the incorrect link. That's Arnold.

I've heard of the European court ruling against climate inaction, but it's only applicable to Switzerland in this case. It is however a good sign for governments and companies to do more, but they can also interpret it as doing enough, until they get reprimanded by the courts. The courts won't save us, until the voters demand change. Unfortunately, they keep voting for politicians who do the absolute minimum, even when the courts tell them to do more.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Apr,24 13:37 other posts 
Yes, you're right. I made a mistake. I watched Arnold's video and liked it very much.

Here's the correct link.
It's a start.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Apr,24 15:21 other posts 
Good article. I didn't know that Greta Thunberg was involved with it.
I hadn't heard about her for a while. Everyone's favorite angry teen.
If she was supporting right-wing causes, they would carry her around on a throne.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Apr,24 15:37 other posts 
No most of us would think she was a babbling idiot like that noisy marjoire, "spelling"

She is a real role model aint she? Can't stay out of trouble Why can't she go get a fucking job and shut the fuck up already? Her parents taught her what to say and how to act just a damn dancing monkey or a parrot .She aint old enough or educated enough to make any knowledgeable statements about anything.
If she would get a college education, and have some years under her belt and stop squeaking like a little tiny toy when she talks more people might listen.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Apr,24 04:54 other posts 
Ever listened to Marjorie Taylor Greene or Lauren Boebert?
Two fully grown adults, making even more noise, but then without knowledge.
You would think they are old enough or educated enough to make any knowledgeable statements about anything, but they are just parroting a political agenda from their wealthy donors and conspiracy theories from Breitbart.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 10,Apr,24 11:52 other posts 
Serves me right for trusting a post without checking the URL.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Apr,24 15:44 other posts 
Human rights are also being violated by climate action.
The US Constitution clearly states I have the right to pursue happiness. How can I when fuel and transportations cost are being inflated beyond affordable?
How can I be happy if i can't buy the food I want because it happens to be meat?

"Is the 9th Amendment life liberty and pursuit of happiness?
THAT all men are born equally free and independent, and have certain inherent natural rights, of which they cannot, by any compact, deprive or divest their posterity; among which are, the enjoyment of life and liberty, with the means of acquiring and possessing property, and pursuing and obtaining happiness and safety."

I know leo would be happy if he never had to walk, work and had free food and housing and all the pussy he could handle . but other peoples happiness involves different things.
Why infringe on my freedom just so you can be happy?
there is no right answer.
All this climate change stuff is brought about to gain control of the people.
Control their movements, their diets, their lifestyles.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 10,Apr,24 14:10 other posts 
The US Constitution says you have “the right to the pursuit of happiness”, that implies that there are caveats. After all. There are many evil people that are happy to klll innocent people.
Remember, when the Constitution was written, the modes of transportation were walking, riding a horse or a horse drawn wagon. If you don’t like the cost of gas, walk.
“Is the 9th Amendment life liberty and pursuit of happiness?” Not quite, it means that there are other rights that are not mentioned in the Constitution that are just as valid like the right to travel, the right to vote, the right to keep personal matters private and to make important decisions about you private life.
That has nothing to do with you being too poor to afford Ribeye steaks. The only
right you have, in that case, is your right to seek help so you don’t starve.
However, following your reasoning, then I say that women wanting to follow their pursuit of happiness should be allowed to have an abortion.
"All this climate change stuff is brought about to gain control of the people.
Control their movements, their diets, their lifestyles."
Stuff? Are you such an ostrich like person that you can say that? Unbelievable
By phart [Ignore] 10,Apr,24 17:12 other posts 
Not a ostrich,YOUR head is in the sand,or at least i hope the sand and not your ass,
IF the right is not written in plain english in the constitution, where is it written that it is "implied". that sounds like interpretation, not facts.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 10,Apr,24 18:34 other posts 
The US Constitution states that you have “the right to the pursuit of happiness”, that implies that there are caveats. After all. There are many evil people that are happy to klll innocent people.
Remember, when the Constitution was written, the modesty of transportation were walking, riding a horse or a wagon. If you don’t like the cost of gas, walk.
“Is the 9th Amendment life liberty and pursuit of happiness?” Not quite, it means that there are other rights that are not mentioned in the Constitution that are just as valid like the right to travel, the right to vote, the right to keep personal matters private and to make important decisions about you private life.
That has nothing to do with you being too poor to afford Ribeye steaks. The only
right you have is your right to seek help so you don’t starve.
All this climate change stuff is brought about to gain control of the people.
Control their movements, their diets, their lifestyles.

My question is, “How?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Apr,24 23:32 other posts 
cat,you aint that dumb, you can't even fake it.I know you ant that dumb. THe government controls you by creating situations that allow control thru econmics.
You have enough sense to know fuel could be cheaper in the US, it is the regulations on drilling and building refinerys that control supply and thus price.

Now tell me please, where does it say that rights not mentioned are valid?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 11,Apr,24 07:42 other posts 
The 9th amendment. Building of refineries are controlled by the oil companies.
You would be right that climate action would be violating your right to pursue happiness, if anyone was actually making that impossible with climate action. No one is!

Or, at least, no one is forces to do that YET. Waiting longer in enacting sufficing climate actions WILL force humanity to resort to climate actions that WILL violate our rights to pursue happiness. When you ar trying to stop an out of control train speeding to a collapsed bridge, it becomes harder to save the passengers the longer you wait.

Meanwhile, your right to pursue happiness is already violated, by a culture of hating poor people and worshiping money and wealthy people, which you support yourself.

The impact of climate actions need to be balanced with the impact of inaction. My right and your right to pursue happiness is not more important than the right to pursue happiness of children who deserve a similar future that we had when we were children.
There is more than enough wealth in your country to protect your right to pursue happiness from the actions that are needed to protect the children's and future generations' right to pursue happiness.

When climate inaction spares our remaining years of our right to pursue happiness, it will take away many decades of those children's right to pursue happiness. And their right to pursue happiness will be much more violated than your worst fears of how your right to pursue happiness might be violated.

The only way to deny that is to deny science or hang on to some slither of doubt that has been wildly exaggerated for political purposes. You are talking about the law, which should make decisions based on evidence and science, not on your weak arguments.

By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Apr,24 01:50 other posts 
I don’t understand why some Republicans don’t want to support Ukraine. I thought the plan was to make machinery, guns and weapons in the United States, creating US jobs and then sending it to Ukraine.

The plan is not to send them billions of dollars in cash.

Russia invaded a sovereign nation.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Apr,24 17:25 other posts 
You saggy cunt

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 10,Apr,24 14:19 other posts 
Crude prices have pushed higher in recent months amid continued production cuts by oil alliance OPEC+, attacks on Russian refineries, and continued cargo interruptions along the Red Sea region.

Biden should step down from being the CEO of OPEC and let Trump Jr take over

🤣🤣
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 10,Apr,24 15:47 other posts 
🤣✔️😂
By phart [Ignore] 10,Apr,24 17:03 other posts 
No he should not have shut down the Keystone pipeline, It would be about finished by now,and I am willing to bet the fact that we could get more oil without opec,the prices would not be as inflated.
Gas jumped from 3.14 to 3.49 over night. bastards. right about the time people are able to get out and TRY to fucking enjoy life a bit

Imagine if the US was 3 worldish, we would just kidnap a few oil exec's and the price would drop to pennys.

By phart [Ignore] 09,Apr,24 22:49 other posts 
Cat,I am sorry to break the news to you like this. I think I made reference to this sort of thing a few weeks ago and you told me things about NPR and you felt it was a good source for info.

"An NPR editor blowing the whistle on the left-leaning outlet's biased coverage says voter registration records showed an astonishing disparity between Democrats and Republicans in the newsroom: 87 to zero."

Now, please help me and others out here, just how are we to have faith in NPR giving us unbiased information?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 10,Apr,24 11:45 other posts 
Don’t be sorry, Phart. I see why you have reservations about NPR, but, here’s the other side of the story.

NPR Fires Back at Staffer’s Missive About Left-Wing ‘Miscues’

Chapin, NPR’s top editor, fired back at Berliner’s dismissal of the outlet’s diversity initiatives, saying in her memo that “exploring the diverse perspectives that drive world events is necessary to our public service mission.”

“That’s why we have built in processes to verify accuracy and why we adhere to the highest editorial standards,” she wrote. “It’s why we have a standards and practices editor as well as a public editor to stand-in for the audience. It’s why we track sources—so we can expand the diversity of perspectives in our reporting. We have these internal debates, enforce strong editorial standards, and engage in processes that measure our work precisely because we recognize that nobody has the ‘view from nowhere.’”

Phart, this organization has always told the truth. The way they tell it may sound biased, especially the MAGA crowd, but, ask yourself why is it that way? If you base your political and national views on one organization, even if it’s one like NPR, then you will never have the whole picture.
Regardless of this editor whistle blower, his position is flawed because of one truth. Biased or not, the articles or reports by NPR can be verified in many other news sources and only a hard right news outlet like FOX NEWS, a proven news outlet heavily leaning toward Trump, would bring this to the light of day. Why? To discredit truthful reporting.
Now, you, Phart, can do whatever you like. No one is forcing you to listen to what NPR has to say, but, don’t come here and tell us your choice of news outlets are not biased.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Apr,24 13:34 other posts 
Add this to the mix,
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 10,Apr,24 14:11 other posts 
And?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Apr,24 16:58 other posts 
Insert a "DUH" here.
soro's, owning American media sources? you don't see a problem?
That is the fox buying controlling stock in your hen house.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Apr,24 04:09 other posts 
Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Anti-Hate' Message
By phart [Ignore] 09,Apr,24 07:28 other posts 
Ok, please be sure that the black people watch this that hate and blame the whites for everything wrong in their lives.

and uh how about passing this along to the muslims that shouting they hate us? thanks

I know,you could spread these words like butter on toast, but neither of those 2 groups would pay any attention.

he has a couple details a bit off but for the most part, most of the world does need to hear that message.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Apr,24 10:20 other posts 
That's you now blaming them for blaming you, which is already a generalization
in the first place. First and foremost, because most black people succeed in life,
despite white people still aggravating their challenges.

I have not ever seen any post from any black person blaming white people here,
for anything wrong in society. I have only seen white people blaming black people
or immigrants or anyone else besides themselves, but especially the most powerless people in the world, for whatever is wrong in society.

You're doing exactly what Arnold is talking about.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Apr,24 10:41 other posts 
SO ARE YOU.
I only ask that the message be passed along to those that need to see it.
We both understand hate is a bad thing. But so is dishonesty.
Who writes history? Who tells us what is happening each day?
People with bias and anterior motives on all sides.
How can we stop the hate,if we can't even get the truth about what the hate is based on??
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Apr,24 11:30 other posts 
When am I blaming the most powerless people in the world, for whatever is wrong
in society?

The world is controlled by powerful people. Everyone else only has a tiny impact on the world. Sure, if all of those people chose to do the best they can, the world improves a lot, but their impact is still reduced by an incredible amount by the powerful people.

You say it yourself, that you don't have the money to buy an electric car, buy a heat-pump and eat healthy and tasty plant-based food. That's applicable to a majority of the people. It's up to the powerful people to change what's causing that problem, by changing the priorities away from providing almost unlimited profits to a few wealthy people, to making sure everyone has money to make the right choices in life.

That's why I'm blaming the wealthy powerful people for a lot that is wrong in society. Those people actually have the power and thus the responsibility to change those things.

You just keep blaming people who are, just like you, limited by the system from doing the best they can. They are surely not all doing the best they can, but even their best wouldn't be enough of what we need. Moreover, you are asking people to do their best, while they are reduced to struggling for survival.

I know that I am not doing the best I can, but almost no one is.
That's because we all have other priorities in life than sacrificing our lives for everyone else. No one should be expected to do that. It only requires some of the wealth and power from those wealthy people, still leaving them with much more than all the rest of us, to change the world enough, so everyone else can make that change more easily.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Apr,24 16:12 other posts 
Ok, so in the morning, Jeff Beso's has to give up 3/4ths of his fortune and deposit 100 dollars into every bank account on earth.
Thursday morning Elon musk has to do the same,put a 100 bucks into every bank account on earth.

and so on until it comes down to YOU and ME having to give up 3/4th of our fortunes and deposit equal amounts of it into every bank account on earth.

Ok, so once this process is complete. What would the changes be?
The dollar would be worth about 2 cents for about 6 months as demand for everything from new Hannes underware to Boeing 747s' would increase 400 fold.
At the end of that 6 months, or le'ts be generous and give it 6 more,make it a year, I am willing to bet Jeff Beso's, Elon musk,and others like them would be nearly back to where they were. Even with different laws and regulations in place.
Why, Because they would sell the products and services people wanted,and profit from it,and reinvest it. Those that didn't have shit before,probably would have a bunch of shit they couldn't pay taxes on the next year.
Wealthy people are not wealthy just because they are evil,it is because they take the time to get educated and take risk you would be scared shittless to take.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 09,Apr,24 17:13 other posts 
Of course it doesn't work like that, you are just ridiculing a well thought out system.

The whole idea that an Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk should control like a dictator all those people putting in their labor for the profit of people who don't do a day of work, IS WRONG.

They don't EARN their money they TAKE that money. Some of them once had a good idea or have actual talent, but it's never valuable enough to justify their piece of the pie. Your idea of that risk is nonsense, most wealthy people risk the money of investors and shareholders and stand to lose nothing or little, when they fuck up. That's only applicable to small business owners.
Not most wealthy people are evil, but most of them are sick from greed.
They are just taking what they can, you are the dumb-ass that support the systems that allows them to do that.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Apr,24 22:12 other posts 
How many POOR people do you work for to earn a living?
if there were no wealthy people,there would be few jobs and not much of a living to be made.Poor people don't own companys, poor people can't afford 20 bucks a hour to flip burgers.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 10,Apr,24 06:43 other posts 
The same old excuse, so tiring. Almost no one gets hired by a poor person, because we are living in CAPITALISM.

Capitalism is a system where wealthy people own everything,
so of course in that system, everyone is working for wealthy people.

In medieval feudalism everyone was 'hired' by the king, because that was
the system then. In ancient Egypt everyone was working for the Pharaoh, because that was the system then.

If the capital is socialized, we would all be working to enlarge the public capital,
so we'd publicly invest in companies who provide the jobs. Then we all get to vote for representatives who make the best investments in OUR NAME, to create the companies who add the most value FOR US and for humanity, instead of to further enrich a few selfish people, who were born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

Poor people are a result of inequality, which is a result of authoritarian ownership. Democratically controlled public ownership doesn't support that inequality. People would get paid for the need of their labor. Without burgerflippers, you don't have a burger restaurant, so they are essential. The CEO of McDonalds isn't essential; there are many better restaurants without a CEO.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#182

Show It Off