Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Have you ever tried to suck your own dick?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by mtingi [Ignore] 11,Nov,19 16:26  other posts
also, if a straight sucks his own dick does it make him bi/gay?

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #333872 13,Nov,19 05:22
Would say of course...

By #531909 13,Nov,19 01:48
I can but only the head and 0.5in of shaft and its lots of work if i dont stretch proporly.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 12,Nov,19 12:15 other posts 
What man hasn't?

And no, it doesn't make a straight man gay if he does. For that matter it doesn't necessarily make him gay if he sucks another man's dick. There are a lot of straight cocksuckers out there.

By #64328 12,Nov,19 12:10
I used to be able to suck my own. I did it countless time between the ages of 9 and 17 when I lost the flexibility. I'm Jr high I even let a friend watch me do it because he didnt believe in could. But he did admit he had tried many times and would swing his legs over his face and shoot in his mouth

By knewbi [Ignore] 12,Nov,19 10:35 other posts 
Oh hell yes!! I envy those guys that can... If I could I would be sucking it every time I jerk off, which is at least 5 times a week... Might even get me to do it more often.

By big_veiny_cock [Ignore] 12,Nov,19 09:41 other posts 
Yes, but I cant...

By wycowboy [Ignore] 12,Nov,19 09:36 other posts 
I've tried more than once, not flexible enough and not enough cock to accomplish it though. I have blown a load or ten in my own mouth trying though. If that makes me bi, so be it.

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 12,Nov,19 08:23 other posts 
Yes it is to small and I'm not very flexible

By #483979 12,Nov,19 08:09
I remember, as a youngster, managing to reach my foreskin with my tongue. But try as I might, I couldn't get my dick any closer. It didn't stop me trying though. I clearly remember drinking load after load of my cum, which helped satisfy me! 😁👍

By mtingi [Ignore] 11,Nov,19 18:12 other posts 
I used to be able to, well at least the head, started by licking the head and then managed to get the head in, haven’t been able to fior ages though, miss it.
On the subject of bi, well str8 guys hold cock so there is no difference between hold and sucking your own lol.
I also assume we gave all tasted cum and blown in our own mouth.

By #551147 11,Nov,19 18:02
Of course! I SERIOUSLY doubt that many men hasn't ever tried at least once. I got close back in my youth about 3 to 4 inches away. Just wasn't flexible enough OR not enough wiener.

My opinion... If you suck ANY human dick you're at least Bi.

That being said, there are those (quite a few actually) that will disagree with that notion to protect their "straighthood" status, but trust me, it's only for and in THEIR minds. 😉 Just check the forum, that debate will rage on forever, I suspect. As admitting you're Bi-Sexual and or even Gay is just too much for some mens ego and their manhood. One of my favorites posted frequently around here... 😄😆🤣😂😄😆🤣😂 "I love sucking Dick just not the guy it's attached to" so I am "STRAIGHT". Yeah ok Cletus!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off