Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Have you ever masturbated next to someone sleeping?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #64328 [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 11:35
Have you ever masturbated next to someone sleeping? Masturbating in risky places has always been a huge thrill for me and wondered if others get off on it too.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By casado [Ignore] 10,Jan,24 10:23 other posts 
sim, minha esposa.

By SexIsLife [Ignore] 18,Nov,23 16:59 other posts 
I used to masturbate next to my sleeping wife. Watch her face while jerking off makes me harder and horny. I sometimes take my precums with my finger then melted her lips with that. Kiss softly to her lips. It's so pleasurable!

By Billybuck55428 [Ignore] 10,Nov,23 18:02 other posts 
I do all the time. Wife falls asleep in notice and then I rub one out. Used to cumins sock, but now at 78 I don’t cum much so i just let it go into my hand and lick it up. When I was younger I would slowly jack until I produced a good amount of precum then would slip my thumb between my foreskin and my cock head and just circle it around till I shot my wad.

By SexyboytoyzMtl [Ignore] 17,Oct,23 16:44 other posts 
In front of my mother when causer her sleeping nude

By Skinnywank [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 08:28 other posts 
Yes, plenty of times. On family vacations next to sister and parents. Next to cousins.

Soccer sleepover camps in summers.

So many times in dorm room with room mate.

By Cummingforyou [Ignore] 19,Jun,22 19:04 other posts 
Yep when I 16 and visiting my cousin unaware we would share bunk beds . I was the top one and such a hot nights I couldn’t sleep . Got the urge to Jack off , hoping my cuz was asleep I went for it trying to be as quiet as ever had to bite my lips when I came to avoid groaning and had a stream of white his on my stomach . I rubbed into my boxers hopingto a void the evidence. Not sure it worked as ge had a big grin on him the following morning

By galaxy123 [Ignore] 23,May,22 05:26 other posts 
Yes I have. I remember doing it in the same room as my sister when we were younger and sharing a room on family holidays. She would sometimes wake up and could hear me doing it. After a few times she asked me what I was doing, I said turn the light on and I can show you. So she did. I sat on the end of my bed and showed her for a minute or two.
By #662360 23,May,22 07:13
Great! What was her reaction? Did you get her to hand job you or cum over her?
By galaxy123 [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 08:24 other posts 
No she did not touch it but watched for a few minutes. It was before I could ejaculate so there was not cum. Just a dry orgasm.

By #651230 16,May,22 21:31
Yeah plenty of times, my ex girlfriend would turn on her side and go to sleep and I would tell her that I am going to wank into her ass crack and I would every time

By #625826 15,May,22 19:50
Oh yeah , Never Waste A Hard On , Mmmm
Oh yeah , the Sweet Hot Spurts
And quiet Moans
Rolling Over and Back to Sleep.

By #662360 15,May,22 10:03
Yes sometimes next to my wife in bed if she drops off to sleep and I’m feeling horny I stroke one off. Or if I wake in the small hours. I find wanking is a good way to get back to sleep. But in those occasions I don’t give my cock my usual full fisted stroke, I just use my thumb and forefinger across the base ridge of my cock head. I also try to suppress my orgasm thrust and grunt. Other occasions were when I used to go youth hosteling. The dormitories usually had bunk beds. I would be jerking one off with a boy asleep in the bunk above me or below me. Problem was that it was very easy to set the whole bunk rocking. Best of course was when we were both awake but wanking in the dark!

By #667453 15,May,22 09:12
Yes. We were at Austin peay state university in Clarksville TN. He was on a bed near the wall, I was on the bed near the window. A bookshelf separated the beds. I climaxed😈

By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Nov,21 14:44 other posts 
I have shared beds a few times with girls I didn't know, when I was young, in hostels or camps. Yes, I did masturbate while they were asleep.

By #628350 11,Nov,21 14:58
Yes, usually next to my wife if she wasn't in the mood and had gone to sleep, but a few times next to her when she asked me to, she like me to cum on her lovely tits and them massaged my cum in. She won't ever masturbate in front of me, won't admit to ever having done it and doesn't really like wanking me off. I have an occasional fuck buddy who like to masturbate herself while I do the same. That really makes me cum good, she is also gives a great blowjob as well as being a fantastic fuck. The truth is that she loves cocks as much as I love cunts.
By tb1 [Ignore] 25,Nov,21 05:38 other posts 
Good pairing

By #631372 19,Jan,21 23:43
yeah man. at least 2 buddies whom i so desperately wanted to wank with, but could never quite convince them!
By #544883 22,Nov,21 11:43
you never know, they might have been doing it thinking you were a sleep.

By #652988 21,Nov,21 23:50
I have and put my cum on her back

By Lvphose [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 05:28 other posts 
Yes I’ve masturbated next wife when had one and girlfriends when the weren’t in the mood and they wouldn’t give me just a hand job! I did get the blankets and their night clothes a little wet when I came and if they weren’t asleep at least they pretended to be. I came something like this!

By #463848 08,Nov,21 08:37
Yes, my wife (both of them). I had my hand on her breast the second time and unfortunately she awakened just as I let my spunk flow. She wasn't pleased!

By #652988 08,Nov,21 06:14
Yes I cum on her back

By #625826 06,Nov,21 22:40
Sure , quietly/privately..under covers in mixed dorm/hostel setting

By Lvphose [Ignore] 01,Feb,21 23:18 other posts 
Yes when I was horny and when I was married my wife turned me down, I jerk off next to her in bed. I have also had a few girlfriends who were not in the mood when I was horny and when they turned me down I jerked off next to them in bed also!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Jan,21 14:22 other posts 
I did it again!

By #630392 31,Jan,21 11:11
Yep I sure have

By german_guy [Ignore] 20,Jan,21 14:15 other posts 
sure did, and it was lot of fun

By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Jan,21 20:25 other posts 
Yes.

By #634594 19,Jan,21 06:24
Yes many times. Beside my brother when we were young, my step daughter fell asleep on our bed while watching a movie and my wife jacked me off, but the coolest was when I was young and my parents and I were camping out my buddy stayed with us, my parents were on a air mattress and he and I were on the ground, after they fell asleep a got my buddy hard and sucked him off till he came.
By german_guy [Ignore] 19,Jan,21 16:32 other posts 
having good times

By #628350 19,Jan,21 14:11
Yes lots of times, no special thrill, just a need to cum.

By #626775 29,Sep,20 07:45
Many times
By #64328 29,Sep,20 12:02
Me too

By #64328 21,Sep,20 16:05
I have many many times

By #623583 15,Aug,20 15:10
I have several times going back to middle school. I've alway gotten an extra thrill jerking off in odd places. School, work. Theater, many public places.
By #64328 21,Sep,20 16:03
I agree...I've always have thought beating off in odd, risky or semi public places is a serious turn on

By #624140 21,Sep,20 14:07
I had been masturbating near my older sleeping brother in them early days.It was time when we slept together until 16years old.There was nights I jerked slowly and came in my undies.
I also jerked in my 20ies, while living with two roommates.At night we were 3 sleeping in same room and somenights I just pleasured myself slowly while they sleep very near.
I also jerked on my drunk brothers wife.After a party she was passed out donwstairs

By #608810 21,Sep,20 12:03
I used to tell my ex before she went to sleep that I am going to wank into her ass crack and I would fill her crack with cum a lot of times

By overeight [Ignore] 15,Aug,20 12:37 other posts 
Well I cant say I jacked off next to someone sleeping per sei. However I can say this one woman I had to share a hotel room with on a out of town job. The room had two beds of course. Well one morning I woke up so rigid hard that the covers were looking like a true teepee. Well the alarm clock went off and she woke up. And she asked do you want the bathroom first or next. I told her well I need to lay here a little bit unless you just want to see me get up in all my glory in front of you. She giggled and said yeah I kinda noticed your a little excited that's why I asked. Well she got a shower and walked out dressed and she said ok we got 20 minutes to get to work and I was still rock hard. She said if you want I'll shut my eyes. I said well I'm not modest but I dont want to offend you. She said oh I'm not the virgin Mary or anything I've seen a few before dont worry about it. So I stood up,my cock was outside my boxers and pulsating it was so hard. She saw it and said holy shit your not kidding your excited damn what a cock. She watched her eyes glued to it while I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. When I came out she said well did it go down. I said yeah i got it tamed. She giggled again and said you know i thought you didnt want to get up because you were embarrassed but i see now your not so from now on dont worry if that happens again. Honestly i kinda enjoyed being flashed first thing in the morning you have a pretty nice body,every bit as good as any Male stripper I've ever seen so dont sweat it.

By #623512 09,Aug,20 22:45
I had been masturbating some nights when my older brother slept besides me.We had been sleeping in a same bed for a few years when growing up and I secretally masturbated silently in the middle of the night.I used to cum inside my underwears.
One time I masturbated in front of drunk and passed out brothers wife.She was so drunk she didnt felt how I pulled her panties down and jerked watching her sleeping in bed.

By #621517 09,Aug,20 11:25
Many times next to my sleeping wife. I get hard thinking of her naked body next to mine. I masturbate gently so it doesn’t wake her. I find suppressing my desire to franticly pump my cock means my cum builds up slowly and is exquisite when my load spurts. But sometimes I accidentally wake her or she’s not really asleep and she reaches across, wraps her hand round my shaft and HJ’s me through.

By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Jun,20 23:08 other posts 
I was going to reply here but the answer was too long so I wrote a blog story. /blogs/44412.html
By tb1 [Ignore] 15,Jun,20 02:04 other posts 
🌞. Hot hot hot

By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Jun,20 22:53 other posts 
I just did.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 14,Jun,20 13:25 other posts 
All the time

By Viers32 [Ignore] 14,Jun,20 12:07 other posts 
Jacking off in public

By #618293 03,Jun,20 18:22
yes,,my sister and my wife

By #618023 23,May,20 12:28
Next to my wife a few times, when she’s to tired

By #463848 23,May,20 08:48
Yes, when my wife wanted to go to sleep and I wanted an orgasm.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,May,20 21:57 other posts 
I just did that.

By #548379 20,May,20 23:27
Yes..my gf n her friend in bed .gf was sleeping g her friend wasnt..her friend jacked me off .I came in minutes

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off