She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Have you ever masturbated next to someone sleeping?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #64328 [Ignore] 17,Oct,19 11:35
Have you ever masturbated next to someone sleeping? Masturbating in risky places has always been a huge thrill for me and wondered if others get off on it too.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #532851 20,May,20 18:51
I did only one time

By anyfun [Ignore] 20,May,20 13:26 other posts 
Can't even count how many times
By #64328 20,May,20 15:14
👍

By massco [Ignore] 10,May,20 17:08 other posts 
Yes unfortunately a lot.

By 3fdfd [Ignore] 09,May,20 22:29 other posts 
Yes ... but in an adjoining bed. Motel rooms on trips.
By tb1 [Ignore] 10,May,20 01:39 other posts 
Me too
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 10,May,20 06:22 other posts 
If you and I were in bed together .......
By tb1 [Ignore] 10,May,20 09:39 other posts 

By #616943 09,May,20 20:57
Next to a sleeping buddy in the same bed.

By #609970 13,Feb,20 12:57
Next to my husband---when he was too tired--i really let loose too !!

By #522791 13,Feb,20 11:59
Yassss I definitely have

By nekekal [Ignore] 21,Oct,19 13:16 other posts 
Yes. Mostly long stories, but it happened quite a bit. Then I got married and found out the wife hates to fuck, so I masturbate all the time next to her. She only cares if I wake her up. The foam mattress keeps me from waking her up.
By #23212 21,Oct,19 18:41
Why would you marry someone who "hates" sex?
By nekekal [Ignore] 21,Oct,19 22:13 other posts 
You don't know that at the time. She fucked me a lot before we got married. Women lie and will do anything to get married. Over time I found that she just hates anthing to do with cock.

A fair question is why I stayed and didn't run. I don't know. I should have.
By tb1 [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 00:45 other posts 
Did you have c.h.i.l.d.r.e.n.?
By nekekal [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 01:37 other posts 
Nope. No kids. Early on used protection, after that I don't think that I ever got fucked enough. Maybe the gods thought that I had enough bad luck.
By tb1 [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 08:05 other posts 
your comment "She fucked me a lot before we got married. Women lie and will do anything to get married." is quite true, been there, done that
By nekekal [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 13:31 other posts 
After we started fucking, she seemed to love it. Before we started fucking we sent out a lot, then we started to just staying home and fucking. She fucked at the beach, in a tent in a crowded campground, morning noon and night. It was fucking heaven.

Then we got married. I suspected that I had been had when she wouldn't fuck me after the wedding. Ok, she claimed being tired, and we were in her parents house, and more than a little drunk, but I expected to get fucked.

After that it was down hill all the way. Too tired, not in the mood. It was my fault, she didn't like her tits touched, or any position but missionary, and please don't take too long.

Initially, you want to make it work. I tried harder, cooking, cleaning, etc. Over time I came to realize that she just hates to be fucked. She hates cock and detests cum.

I should have left. But it is like a battered wife, I believed it was my fault and that I probably could not do any better, and now I am too old. Probably not if I was rich, rich guys can always find women who want to fuck, probably for their own agenda, but will fuck.

Sorry to unload on you.
By tb1 [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 14:13 other posts 
Don’t be sorry. My situation is quite similar. I got head when she was trying to convince me to marry her. I thought getting a blow job was terrific. After we were married, no head. I was some pissed. We did still fuck. Eventually k.i.d.s. arrived. I couldn’t leave. If I had it would have been a financial disaster and devastating to the k.i.d.s.
By nekekal [Ignore] 22,Oct,19 18:45 other posts 
I used to envy guys with a lot of kids. I knew that they were getting fucked every so often.

But I understand the financial problems. I think that the wife understood too. She doesn't like to fuck, but isn't stupid. About the time that we really could not financially separate, she quit fucking altogether. About 15 years ago I got my cock in her for the last time.

She did still suck cock a bit. Easier to suck it than fuck it. She doesn't swallow so it is basically a hand job with a bit of head sucking. I think she has now given that up. I begged her for it and got a chuckle.
By tb1 [Ignore] 23,Oct,19 01:03 other posts 
You have my sympathy. Begging never worked for me. When we were dating, one night she must have thought I wanted an eager overzealous blow job. She was really aggressive and sure as fuck her teeth grazed my super sensitive glans. Instead boner shrinker. It bloody hurt. She did not understand how it could hurt. Well, it sure as hell did. It didn’t bleed but it was tender for days.
By nekekal [Ignore] 23,Oct,19 13:23 other posts 
Begging has never really worked. Mostly because if it did, and she complied, she acted like I should be indebted to her forever. A real princess complex. I got very reluctant to beg because if it worked, I would have to live with the bitch for weeks. Getting your cock sucked was not worth that!!!

Since she never really wanted to suck cock, she is not very good at it. She tends to just suck the tip and almost always nips me with her teeth. She might do that so I don't ask again. I learned early on to not criticize her or she would never do the act again. I bought a video once on how to fuck and she refused to watch it. it was months before I could fuck her again.
By #588327 23,Oct,19 05:47
Do you think she understands how it makes a guy feel when his wife doesn't care enough about him to have sex.
By tb1 [Ignore] 23,Oct,19 05:51 other posts 
In my case, I think she understood perfectly. It was another way to belittle and humiliate me. This side didn’t show up before we were married, or, if it did, I was blinded by lust and didn’t see it.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

My sisters saw it though and tried to warn me but again, I was blinded by lust. I thought the good times would continue forever ........hah
By nekekal [Ignore] 23,Oct,19 13:30 other posts 
I think that she understands. She just doesn't care. I was once in bed next to her and tried to interest her in having sex. But no. So I masturbated. She ask me if I knew how bad that made her feel. Me masturbating next to her. I said no,I didn't know it made her feel bad since she didn't want to help in anyway, i thought it was ok to do it myself.

In her mind, she hates anything to do with my cock, and I should be the same way.
By #172966 23,Oct,19 12:58
I was in a very similar relationship for almost five years but fortunately got out from it quite recently.
In the first year she was (pretending apparently) really horny and she sucked my cock and we’d fucked on a daily basis but as soon as I proposed and put a ring on her finger she suddenly wasn’t in the mood to fuck and settled to give me blowjobs and those eventually became handjobs and then nothing but complaints about her being tired or having headaches.
The last two years she’s put on alot of weigh, from 57 kg to ca 100 kg and starting to shower less and less....
Getting out of that toxic relationship was the best thing for me!!!
I hope it’s going to get better for you because you deserve better!!!
By nekekal [Ignore] 23,Oct,19 13:39 other posts 
Women are pretty good at putting on this act. That they really like to fuck and suck but really don't. They want something. To get married and have someone to reach higher places and open jars.

Then you get married and it becomes a burden to spread their legs. I never advise guys to get married. Enjoy blowjobs as long as they can.

I actually believe that one of the reason people put on a lot of weight, and in your case give up showering, is because they want to be as disgusting as they can so no guy want to fuck them.

Congratulations on getting free.

I think it is too late for me. Old women don't seem to fuck, and younger women pretend that older guys are invisible.
By #172966 23,Oct,19 14:29
It`s never too late as long as you can feel love and joy and you still get horny and hungry for sex. She don`t deserve a husband if she has no interest of making you happy and maybe getting some therapi or making some kind of effort to your happiness.
As fore me, Due to certain health issues I have been eating alot of strong painkillers the last 2,5 years and they took away alot of my sex drive and my ex`s big weight gain didn`t help either.
And in hindsight I should have broke up with her years ago! The girlfriend i had Before her (who I deeply loved)died very suddenly from epilepsy and I was so sad and lonely after her Death and just wanted a new relationship so a year later I bottled up my emotions and started dating before i was ready and meet my latest ex.
I have not had any luck in love!
Sorry for the bad Spelling, I almost never Wright in English.
By nekekal [Ignore] 23,Oct,19 15:27 other posts 
Talked about therapy once. She said that she had no interest in being a sex fiend like me. She likes herself as a sex neuter and thinks I should do therapy. I almost left over that one.

She would like me to be happy, just not if it involves my cock.

Sorry to hear about your medical problems. I know that lots of things interfere with sex drive. Currently I am taking allergy medication, and it seems to suppress sexual desire. Not too long ago I was in the hospital and antibacterial stuff seemed to enhance sexual desire.

But at least you got out of that last mess. There is always hope. At least until my age. I would just go find a prostitute if I could. I would be a regular customer.
By tb1 [Ignore] 23,Oct,19 17:32 other posts 
I always thought I’d leave when the k.i.d.s. were out of school. But thst didn’t work because university followed, then they got married, had their own k.i.d.s. so I was trapped forever
By nekekal [Ignore] 23,Oct,19 20:25 other posts 
I understand completely. It is like you don't want to ruin everyone's life just to get fucked. One bad decision leads to no choice other decisions.

My nephew found himself in the same position. He had not has sex for years. Two kids. Then he met a woman who really liked to fuck so he immediately moved in with her. Then got divorced. The story has not ended, but the ex wife finally screwed him.

Sexless is pretty common I think. I never found a woman that liked to fuck. I found some on the internet, but don't really believe them.
By #588327 23,Oct,19 19:19
That suck she or anybody's wife doesn't care about make her guy happy. Even is a wife doesn't want to have sex herself she should be sexual to make her husband happy. Guys need sex or some kind of release and know their wife care about their needs. It's hard to believe that she does not care about have any orgasm herself. Maybe she can't one for some reason and that why she lost interest.
By nekekal [Ignore] 23,Oct,19 21:39 other posts 
That is part of the wifes problem. She hates to be fucked. So in the first few years, she would grit her teeth and allow me fuck her, but over time it becomes harder and harder to fake it. I am sympathetic to this. If I had to do something that I hated just to make someone else feel good, I would try to do it as little as possible.

Thats why she would suck cock a bit. I liked it, she h ated it less. Still didn't like it, and was terrified of getting cum in her mouth, but could force herself once in a while. To be honest, masturbating is easier and comes with less drama.

Ah, orgasms. She doesn't orgasm from getting fucked. Most women don't. She doesn't like oral sex on her clitoris. She can orgasm under exactly the right conditions. Mostly with my cock between her legs rubbing her cunt lips and clitoris. She doesn't shave and it is like sandpaper on my cock. Still, I tried to do it as often as I could. I never turned her down. She turned down a lot of my requests to put my cock in her cunt. She doesn't like orgasms enough to want to try.
By #588327 23,Oct,19 23:23
Sorry to hear she does not even want to try. I don't understand that way of thinking especially with someone she can trust, if their is something holding her back. Does she masturbate ? We probably can't solve her problems on here but seems like if she can't or does not even masturbate herself. She might think it's wrong to touch themselves. To me that would seem like the most basic part of having sex. She or anyone has to be able to masturbate themselves. So she should be able to tell you how help her reach an orgasm. If she doesn't even know her own body that personal. She is expecting you do to something she can't even do herself.
By tb1 [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 01:02 other posts 
One time I was whining to a work buddy about my wife only letting me fuck her once a week. He replied, “You’re lucky. I know some guys she has cut off completely.”

--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

A str8 friend of mine told me that he liked eating pussy so much, he wondered if he might be a lesbian.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

Nowadays, he’s not fucking her or going down on her, they are divorced.
By #588327 24,Oct,19 08:37
I think asking what she likes is the key because in return a wife will ask what you like. Now both people are having sex to help or make each other feel sexual and hopefully have orgasm together or just to have a orgasm one at a time. Then sex is customized to each other and what each person wants and thinks.
By nekekal [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 01:15 other posts 
I am not sure that she masturbates. She claimed that she did, but would never do it while I watched. She did have serious religious training that the body was bad and her cunt was dirty. I tried to help her with that but don't know how successful I was. She talks a good fuck, but doesn't deliver one.

Early on we did try couples therapy where we tried to make her view a cock as something pleasurable, but I don't think she really was interested.

She just really doesn't like cock.
By #588327 24,Oct,19 08:06
If she won't let you see her masturbating I bet that something. She might still think it's wrong or dirty. You should try asking her for help. Ask her what underwear look better on your body. Ask her if she would cuddle with you in bed or on the couch watching a movie wrapped in a blanket together. Ask her if she would give you a back rub. Ask her if she would rub her hands on your body because you like her touching you. Ask if she would just hold your hand. Ask if she would hug you
By nekekal [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 11:58 other posts 
Been there, done that. Like all women, she doesn't like her body much, so she doesn't like to have me watching her. It is embarrassing to her. And I don't think she likes to masturbate. I have never caught her doing it, whereas I do it all the time, and she has caught me. I enjoy cuming, I don't think she does. It might be the out of control feeling or it might be god watching. She never fucked me in her parents house, or in ours when they were visiting. She did suck my cock once while visiting her parents. I think she was excited by the forbiddeness of it.

She hates to cuddle. She knows it will lead to my cock getting hard and then she might have to touch it. She only cares that I cover my cock up, not interested in what with.

Any activity that could lead to fucking she doesn't have time for.
By #588327 24,Oct,19 16:28
She has everything covered to never have sex. If she's embarrassed by her body this will sound crazy. Going naked at home will help overcome that. Even better going to a nudist place. I bet she has never been around people that don't judge her body before. I was embarrassed being naked till I went to a real nudist place. I have never been around people that said being naked and sex are two separate things. When you experience that it's a freedom most people never experience. Nudist people really don't care what a body looks like. It all about being comfortable in your own body. She can't even do that. She can't overcome what she was told. She was told the wrong stuff. Maybe if she was comfortable being naked then she could enjoy sex more. I went to nudist place and it changed the way I looked at people and think about sex. I was not embarrassed. The freedom of losing that fear is amazing, I think
By nekekal [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 16:51 other posts 
I got her to several nudist places. Nude beaches. One seemed to have the desired effect. We were with a guy and got naked. She was a bit embarrased. I got a hard on, but the other guy only a little hard. When he left she was a little turned on and even suggested that she could suck my cock, in a secluded spot. I let her. It was great.

But I could never get her to go again. Years later I got her to another nude beach, but she just didn't want to stay and nothing happened. Except that I got a hard on.

I did convince her to go swimming naked on a back packing trip. We saw a lot of naked women on the way in and I was pretty horny, so I talked her into going into the water naked to maybe fuck around a bit. She wasn't having any of it, so I just masturbated alone.

She never goes naked in the house. Sleeps in heavy clothing, gets out of the shower and covers up.

Sometimes I used to grab her tits, but she told me to stop it.

Oh well. I guess she is really screwing me.
By #588327 24,Oct,19 17:12
Maybe because she is putting nudity with sex and she can't see them as two different things. Listen to this podcast they talk about how it's not sexual and more about embracing you own body. I have not listen I a while but it must still be the same talking points. Maybe she really does need some professional help if she wanted to overcome her stuff or maybe she really doesn't care. That would really suck. Listen to the podcast see what you think. Maybe it something she would listen to also. It really is about losing that embarrassment we were all told to be about not just our bodies but see other bodies as they are and the people as the are.
only registered users can see external links
By nekekal [Ignore] 24,Oct,19 20:16 other posts 
The problem is she doesn't care. Years ago, I suggested some therapy. I was perfetly willin to pay for it. I would readily pay to get fucked.

But she doesn't see a problem. She doesn't want to be sex obsessed like me. That's what she told me. She doesn't have a problem not wanting to be fucked. She thinks it is my problem.

So, no fucking, or sex of any kind for me. I would be happy to cheat if I could find any woman that wanted to fuck.
By #588327 24,Oct,19 22:41
You can always pay for it. Just tell her if she does not care about what you need someone will. She must not understand how a man's body works
By nekekal [Ignore] 25,Oct,19 01:25 other posts 
If there were any place to pay for a fuck, I would be down there with a handful of hundred dollar bills, or whatever it takes. I need to fuck something so bad that it drives me crazy.

She knows how important sex is to me. But I don't think that she really cares. She thinks I will just get over it. Or something. And doesn't really care as long as she doesn't have to touch my cock or cum.

By tb1 [Ignore] 25,Oct,19 01:43 other posts 
do they have “happy ending” massage parlours where you live?
--------------------------------------- added after 10 hours

Or, you could always meet guys here on this site and you mutually get relief from or
By nekekal [Ignore] 25,Oct,19 13:11 other posts 
They don't. Massage around here is done with your clothes on. In Texas they had full body massage, the others would let you jerk it yourself there doesn't seem to be any guys on here within an hours drive.

Before craigslist went prudish there were some women in canada who would advertise, most within driving distance. I keep thinking that there must be one working woman here that could use some easy extra money, but I have been unable to find her. Thats just my luck.
By tb1 [Ignore] 25,Oct,19 14:13 other posts 
Sometimes, if you didn’t have bad luck, you’d have no luck at all
By nekekal [Ignore] 25,Oct,19 15:00 other posts 
True. That describes my life.
By tb1 [Ignore] 27,Oct,19 14:27 other posts 
By #603797 12,Feb,20 13:01
The old joke is "what kind of food turns a woman off sex?"
Answer: Wedding Cake!!

Seems true in your case. Sorry to hear.
Seriously, find a friend to have fun with. They are out there. And do not even feel bad about it.
Good luck!
By nekekal [Ignore] 12,Feb,20 18:05 other posts 
I would not feel bad about it.

Similar old joke. Why is the bride smiling so much?

Because she knows that she has had to suck her last cock.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off