Recent Posts of member SexIsLife

By SexIsLife 18,Nov,23 17:17
Fantasize like a guy kissing my wife's lips and she's responding to him so erotically always makes me rock hard instantly.

By SexIsLife 18,Nov,23 16:59
I used to masturbate next to my sleeping wife. Watch her face while jerking off makes me harder and horny. I sometimes take my precums with my finger then melted her lips with that. Kiss softly to her lips. It's so pleasurable!

By SexIsLife 18,Nov,23 16:47
I've smoked weed before go for sex when I was young. I can remember it took approximately twenty or twenty five minutes to ejaculate. The girl I fucked had multiple orgasms and the moment few minutes before I came she's started to crying. That was the best of the best fucking session I had in my entire life.

By SexIsLife 28,Sep,23 22:42
I love to lick and suck my wife's asshole most of the times. Doesn't matter whether her hole is cleaned or not. I've licked her asshole so many times when she's back home from outside. The smells before refreshing her hole seems more erotic to me!

By SexIsLife 28,Sep,23 22:28
I've been caught by two very younger girls while masturbating at another town where I need to stayed due to an official tour. I've stayed at ground floor. On a holiday noon, I was laying on bed and masturbating. I've forgotten to close the window's slider. During masturbating I suddenly felt that someone was very closed to the window. I've been pretty sure that whoever standing there is watching me jerking my dick. It's made me more aroused so I kept myself jerking. I carefully looked and found two very younger girls there. I've got extremely crazy, I decided to make them watch till I cum. I was turning so on along with a bit embarrassed. Sometimes lose hardness then have to jerk faster to make it harder again. When I've been feeling that I'm getting so close to ejaculate, I was jerking my dick slowly till I came. It's such an exciting experience I never had before!

By SexIsLife 03,Sep,23 00:46
Me and wife have common friend and he's a closest and best friend for both of us. His wife died in a road accident. Later he's got so depressed then shared his strong desires for sex. Three of us were in a vacation and stayed in a hotel. He said that it would be a great relief if he could get at least a handjob until he cum. I suddenly proposed my wife to make his dream become true. She's shying so much and blushed a lot. He also felt embarrassed so much, couldn't make eye contact to both of us. But I keep continuing to manage both of them. Finally the situation became normal. She's gave him so intensed handjob. I watched the whole show sat very closed to them. During her handjob I touched all of her private parts, kissed her lips. Before he cums my wife got tremendous orgasm twice. I then made her nude, started to penetrate her while she's giving him handjob. Two cocks made her extremely horny. He cummed a lot first then few moments after I cummed inside her.

Next day we're ended up having wonderful MFM threesome.

By SexIsLife 02,Sep,23 23:57
Yes, I have almost similar fantasy. This fantasy makes me such an incredibly excited that sometimes I came without touching my cock!

By SexIsLife 07,Mar,23 20:09
I had this experience only once in my life. That girl was amazing! She gave me the best pleasure ever.

By SexIsLife 27,Nov,22 16:01
Bring a sexually stronger man for wife and let them fuck in our bedroom. watch wife's facial expressions from very close while she got huge orgasm through the long penetration.