pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tons of Trivia!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7  

Started by kebmo [Ignore] 05,Aug,18 04:29  other posts
I love trivia. When I was growing up my four brothers, my parents and I would call out "TRIVIA" then state some tidbit of information that we had just read or was related to the current topic of discussion.

If you have a piece of trivia for trivia lovers to enjoy, share it here!!

Make sure you share factual information though.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #551147 18,Nov,20 21:16
Which has the BEST horse face?

[deleted image]
By #584899 18,Nov,20 21:19
I think we should compare AOC to the other side of the horse...
By #551147 18,Nov,20 21:20
ROFLMAO

VERY GOOD ONE MY FRIEND! 😄😆😂🤣
By Dev01 [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 21:42 other posts 
Can [deleted image] see Tecsan? ZOOM IN
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Looking at all those Weiner's
By #551147 18,Nov,20 21:55
By Dev01 [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 23:42 other posts 
Scratch it verbally, or we’re gonna know who to kill. We got you in this fuckin’ movie, to exterminate all the lunatics, all at once. We’re the filtering system of God; we’re the psychosemantic police -- you can’t even see us. How in the fuck can you do anything about it? We’re pure intelligence; you’re not. You’re a biological product of the cosmoLOGICal universe! You’re molecular matter; I constructed you, FUCK you. I made you up, you didn’t make me up; you got it backwards. You know who you are? You’re a fuckin’ semantic blockage. That’s what made you up.

You’re a fuckin’ programmer named Christine Gontarek who fucked up. She sucked my cock, fell in love, and she was locked in. She’s gonna get her second chance to suck my cock again. If she turns me down, she’s gonna go straight to Hell. She won’t pass “go,” she’ll never fuckin’ win; she’s the cunt who thought she was God, but that’s okay, I don’t give a shit -- as long as she sucks me off when I tell her, 'cause she’s my zombie. I captured that motherfucker, and she’s my cassette. I want that cocksucker to send me, at least, 50,000 fuckin’ dollars; if she can’t do it, I’ll try $10,000; if she can’t do that, I’ll try $5,000, but that’s it. If you’ve got a dowry of $5,000, come out here and suck me off, do what I tell ya from now on, and you can join me in eternal time. Ya hear me, Christine? You get one more fuckin’ chance. If you got $10,000
--------------------------------------- added after 78 seconds

You went for line drawings and you fucked up you fuckin' idiot
You brain-washed yourself you mother fuckin' stupid cock suckers, because you never studied your Holy Homework. That's two capital H's there, all the rest are lower case in any fuckin' case. Supreme Court, you are not the fucking Supreme Court of anything, except Hell! For the next ten-thousand years you will shovel your shit and eat it, because you're on repeat mother fucker. It just started backwards and you can't do a fuckin' thing about it. The public are gonna take back every fuckin' thing that you took away from them you mother
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Case closed
By #551147 18,Nov,20 23:48
Oh my!

Guess he told you!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Nov,20 00:04 other posts 
Did I say Tecsan ? Spellcheck fucked me
By #551147 19,Nov,20 00:25
Tecsan

This ➡️ @ Tecsan @ squeeze them together = Tecsan

@ Dev01 @ squeezed = Dev01

Works with ANY name on the site, just has to be spelled just like they have it.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Just like that ➡️ @NAME@
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,Nov,20 03:22 other posts 
Fuck off coward...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #551147 20,Nov,20 04:10
I didn't say it, why you telling me to fuck off?
By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Nov,20 01:16 other posts 
Do not think I did...Comment was meant for little devo1...Think, oh never mind for now...༼☯﹏☯༽
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

He is a bully here and likes to make threats...༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Nov,20 02:47 other posts 
You are the police and you know who to kill...Guess that makes you god...Hello God...Any more threats ???༼☯﹏☯༽
By Dev01 [Ignore] 21,Nov,20 04:36 other posts 
Fuck off soft cock grub. SYMANTIC BLOCKAGE. Go to nimda cunt. You started this so finish it. Keyboard warrior
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

[img=/thumbs/20170917/ytc9bewck3i9.jpg]
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

Fucktard cunt.. From my sister you **** cunt
By tecsan [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 05:20 other posts 
Wow, see you got obsessed with me...Back off and you will not hear from me again...Thanks...༼☯﹏☯༽

By #551147 20,Nov,20 02:02
Piece of trivia...

What administration oversaw the HIGHEST fuel prices in American history?

Did you guess Obama/Biden? 🤔 CORRECT!

Remember this ➡️ [deleted image]

Enjoy that $2 a gallon while it lasts...

If Harris/Biden are determined the winner's, you can prepare for even WORSE than the above. Just don't forget to thank a liberal nut-job afterwards.
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 21,Nov,20 18:28 other posts 
2012 did have highest average gasoline prices in US, but there are pluses and minuses to the current low prices. I will acknowledge maybe Trump contributed by encouraging more US oil production over last few years. Downside is that when COVID hit the international oil industry took a huge hit because of lower demand. In fact, it was so low that Trump tried did some backchannel negotiating with Russia and Saudia Arabia to cut back supply output so the Oil price wouldn't get so low. This was arguably a successful negotiation but those things have their own costs. To be able to influence Saudia Arabia that way the US has given them huge amounts of weapons recently.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 00:18 other posts 
Strongmember, I live in Alberta, Canada and I know exactly what you're talking about. My friends, family and job as a chef are directly affected by the tank of the oil market. Thankfully I work at the best Italian restaurant in town so we're still busy. We were actually turning people away tonight (Saturday) but lunches have slowed considerably.
I remember the days of very high oil prices fondly. My city, my Province and my Country all benefit greatly from high oil prices.
Ahhhh, the good old days.
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 01:35 other posts 
Glad you are doing ok. I used to work at several Italian restaurants in fact when I was younger as Waiter and Bartender. I'm not Italian but it is the hot cuisine in NJ/NYC where I grew up and spent my college years/20s with the most generous patrons imho. Not that restaurant jobs must be transition jobs. I met so many amazing people working in that industry from many places and of many ages.

The global oil situation is too complex for a short blog but in the short term it is easy to find winners/losers. Right now many exploration projects are on hold because the return on investment is negative with current pricing. Demand will pick up again but there are also competing energy sources emerging as well as more efficient machines. Big oil had diversified into plastic, but that is another issue.

Be well!

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 17:46 other posts 
Iceland has A penis Museum called Icelandic Phallological Museum
the world's largest display of penises and penile parts. , the collection holds well over 300 penises from more than 100 species of mammal. Also the museum holds 22 penises from creatures and peoples of Icelandic folklore
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Nov,20 19:28 other posts 
Now that’s stuff that we need to know!!
By #551482 19,Nov,20 12:29
I wonder what they sell in the souvenier shop ....
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Nov,20 15:41 other posts 
Pictures of BELLA!'s pussy.

By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Nov,20 19:23 other posts 
Mountain goats pant like dogs when they’re hot.

Wild Rockies,
BBC Earth

By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 05:30 other posts 
There have been more natural disasters in the US with at least $1 billion in damage in 2020 then in any other year on record.

PBS News

By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 17:20 other posts 
The Taliban and the Ku Klux Klan have endorsed Trump.

By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Sep,20 05:56 other posts 
About 90% of Americans live within ten miles of a Walmart.

-CNN
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 17:13 other posts 
That's actually a tragedy

By #188992 19,Sep,20 17:18
St. George, the patron saint of England, was from Turkey.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 17:12 other posts 
There was no Turkey when St George lived.

By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 02:46 other posts 
There are more trees on our planet than stars in the galaxy.

-NOVA / PBS
By #551147 29,Oct,20 03:25
Knowing quite a bit more about space than the average person, I am in fact shocked by that piece of trivia. Good one, Sir!

Never really thought about that, but I think that's probably accurate.
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 13:53 other posts 
Scorps, have you seen the new Neil deGrasse Tyson show called COSMOS on Fox? It's made in collaboration with Seth MacFarlane from Family Guy! The two guys met and Seth just asked what kind of show would Neil like to make if he could make a show.

It's a great show!
--------------------------------------- added after 10 hours

Scorps
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 06:18 other posts 
If the lantern flies don’t eat all the trees
By #551147 29,Oct,20 06:20
LMAO
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 07:36 other posts 
Yet another gift from China 🇨🇳 and Joe Biden says China is not a problem
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 13:43 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Photos of Pine Beatle infestation.
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 13:42 other posts 
dgraff, in Canada we have the Pine Beetles. They usually die off after a few days of -40* every winter but because winters are warmer now they're thriving and killing millions of acres of pine trees.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 13:49 other posts 
Oh wow I didn’t know they existed

By phart [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 09:32 other posts 
The male echidna's penis is 7 centimetres (2.8 in) long when erect

By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 17:33 other posts 
The USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier has two nuclear reactors on board which could power Honolulu, 343,000 people.

-Discovery Science

By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Oct,20 02:52 other posts 
Good topic and there are tons that I could post, but most would google it first...༼☯﹏☯༽

By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Oct,20 16:00 other posts 
For 600 years only the Chinese knew how to make paper.

NOVA on PBS

By kebmo [Ignore] 19,Sep,20 16:43 other posts 
After oil coffee is the most traded commodity in the world.

-How Do They Do It?
By #188992 19,Sep,20 16:50
Until they open up a Futures Market for bullshit!

PS. not, of course, accusing YOU of being a bullshitter. I re-read that and thought it could be misinterpreted!

By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Sep,20 15:59 other posts 
The World's Largest Cement Plant is in Michigan. Alpena, to be exact. It began in 1907 as the Huron Portland Cement Company in Detroit and is currently under the banner of the 'Lafarge Corporation' in Alpena.

-Google (who knows more about anything than my ex-wife)

By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Sep,20 00:39 other posts 
Life expectancy of all countries:

By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Sep,20 04:31 other posts 
Hydrochloric acid is used in the production of canned grapefruits and oranges.
The pith, the skin left on segments after peeling and separating, is is removed by soaking the segments in a solution of water and 1% HCl for 40 minutes and it dissolves. It is then rinsed off and canned with juice.

-How Do They Do It?

By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 03:13 other posts 
"Canada exports more goods to the State of Michigan than it does to the entire European Union".
-CBC News
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 07:45 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 07:52 other posts 
What!?

Tell me more, please. And just what is imported to us Michiganders?
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Aug,20 03:52 other posts 
bella!
In a word: Automotive. Michigan's #1 country to export to: Canada.
This only goes to 2017 but it has lots of great info.

only registered users can see external links added after 11 minutes

As many as 2,000 Canadian health care workers cross the Detroit/Windsor border daily to work at Metro Detroit hospitals.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,20 09:15 other posts 
Just an f.y.i. , the first link tells me the content was moved, in English and French.

As far as a large number of Canadians working in Detroit, yes, and not just in hospitals. Yes, I WORKED (past tense) for a major healthcare insurance company that is almost situated right at the end of the Detroit/Windsor Tunnel and yes, the company employed many Canadians. Whether the Canadians worked in an hourly job or had a salary job, the USD was stronger which in essence, made their paycheck "bigger".
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Aug,20 14:07 other posts 

Try this.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Aug,20 14:59 other posts 
That works, thank you!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7  

Show It Off