Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

kinkiest sexual experiences or fantasies

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #552392 [Ignore] 23,Jul,18 11:43
Curious about some of the most kinkiest sexual scenario's out there. i love dirty stories and am open to anything

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #654420 28,Oct,21 05:03
So, I'm gay, my experience wasn't that kinky, but I remember I was really sensitive in my penis and balls, even my underwear could cause me boners
I went to the doctor to check me, I was kinda nervous, but exited for some reason, maybe because someone was going to see my penis
So, I arrive, and knew that doctor, and that he was gay, somehow I got more exited
He told me to drop my pants and sit
He started touching, and immediately my dick went hard as a rock, he kept touching and, I don't know how, but I started feeling the orgasm getting closer, I tried to control myself, but I ended up cumming everywhere, after some awkward seconds (where he kept doing as nothing happened) he told me that nothing was wrong and I was healthy, he gave me a tissue to clean up myself, I was embarrassed, I thought he was angry at me, after I dressed up and went outside, he grabbed me from the shoulder and told me to not feel bad for what happened, and he wasn't angry or something. That last part really made me feel different, sometimes I jerkoff thinking about that moment and feeling

By #644968 31,Aug,21 07:20
My sons 20 yo girlfriend turns me on so hard, i have this fantasy fucking her hard

By PSerect [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 16:17 other posts 
True Story!! I was 18 and it was winter at the shore again so I went to the arcades to play air hockey. A girl came up to me and started talking a lot, very friendly and flirting. I stopped her and said I was flattered by the attention, but that I was gay. She was so cool about it and we hung out, played air hockey and drank way too much. The arcade was closing and I was too drunk to drive so she said I could hang out at her place which was very close until i sobered up. When we got the her place, her mother was sitting in the living room listening to music and singing. It was all good and instead of me sobering up they kept refilling my wine glass. At some point I remember waking up and having no idea where I was but feeling a wicked hangover. I was laying in a bed naked, on one side was the girl I met and on the other was her mother both laying there naked. I freaked! I slid out of bed and crawled to the door where I found my clothes and car keys. I quietly made my way to the front door and looked at my reflection in the mirror by the door. I was horrified! My body was covered in make up! all types of different pictures and symbols. I also found a few polaroid pics laying there of me being fucked by these two women using some giant dildos and the worse one was a pic of her mother with her hand inside my ass. I quickly opened the door and was gone. I never saw either one of those women again.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,Aug,21 12:16 other posts 
Pretty amazing! And just so fantastic that it's got to be true. I totally believe you. Nobody could make up something like this.

By lovetolickyou [Ignore] 27,Nov,18 02:19 other posts 
When I was in hospital emergency a couple of months ago, I had my first experience being catheterized, and being assisted by several nurses holding me while I peed. I was traumatized and horrified while it was happening, but it's become a huge turn-on to fantasize about while I'm jerking off. I find myself wanting to be taken by a woman who forces me to strip and masturbate for her and perhaps some of here friends.
By Lvphose [Ignore] 09,Aug,21 03:37 other posts 
I thank that fantasy I’d like to experience that too!

By #589016 30,Sep,19 21:37
My friend and i stripped naked kissing on a bed while 4 men take turns fuxking our feet. The 4 of them take turns fucking us making us beg and moan

By Lookingtosee [Ignore] 14,Jun,19 02:38 other posts 
I have been in a threesome,with a guy and a girl but would love three guys,I always fantasize about being in the middle on my knees sucking a cock while I'm fucked from behind

By #591543 13,Jun,19 23:20
Watching my 50yo girlfriend being fucked by 4 teenage guys 16 to 18 having all the boys fuck her and then I lick the young jiz out of her
Seeing young guys puming my girl and her sucking young cock exites me
That is a fantasy not real

By #516354 12,Jun,19 02:25
My ex wife(also my Mistress)used to cam our B.D.S.M sessions on an adult dating site.We met and became friends with a local guy(a Master) on there and would cam and chat with him.One evening She invited him to our house and when He arrived I was ordered by my Mistress to strip.Although He had seen me naked on cam I found it humiliating to be stood there naked (except for my cock cage and collar)in person.I was tied face down by my wrists and ankles bent over a table.The Master then had sex with my Mistress with Her humiliating me by saying things like 'He's much bigger than you'and 'He can last a lot longer than you' etc.When they had both had their orgasms my Mistress came over to me and shoved her dripping pussy in my face and ordered me to lick it clean.Once done She put her strap-on on and started to fuck me in the arse(She had used this before as well as dildos and butt plugs).The Master then shoved His cock in my mouth and told me to clean it and get it hard again.As She watched me sucking His cock my wife thought it funny and started laughing and calling me a 'sissy faggot'.Once I had got it hard He told my Mistress that He wanted to fuck my arse,so they swapped places and He gave my arse a good fucking.After He had cum in my arse I was released,cock cage removed and told to masturbate over the table whilst They watched.So I stood there cum dripping out of my arse masturbating(both laughing and making humiliating remarks at me) and when I had shot my load over the table,They ordered me to lick it all up.

Having His cock in my arse felt completely different to having the strap-on,dildos and butt pugs in there.It was warm and not cold like them for a start and seemed to move in and out differently,it was a great sensation

By knewbi [Ignore] 24,Jul,18 15:08 other posts 
An all male sex party with 8 other guys. me being the new guy they have a rule that the new guy has to suck each cock for a reasonable period of time. then each of them have to suck the new guy. Then it all breaks loose. What a memory!!
By bil47 [Ignore] 24,Jul,18 15:22 other posts 
I love that there's an "initiation". Even better that it consisted of sucking eight cocks, one after the other!
By knewbi [Ignore] 24,Jul,18 15:27 other posts 
It was a wonderful day... Hard cocks everywhere. All shape and sizes. Also being the new meat there I was in high demand!!
By #535695 09,Jun,19 10:22

By bil47 [Ignore] 23,Jul,18 11:59 other posts 
Role-playing a dom/sub scenario with a young gay stud. I played at being his sissy-slut slave for a couple hours of BDSM and raw sex.

By #552392 23,Jul,18 12:07
That's so hot. i love being the submissive as well
By #535695 09,Jun,19 10:21
I love that picture of your cock. I too love to be the submissive sissy slut.

By #566722 08,Sep,18 19:48
For some time I have been dreaming about my younger ****.I dream that i come in her room and saw her naked in bed masturbatin,rubbing her pussy.I would ask her is she need help and she just smiles so I come in her bed and start rubbing her pussy.Slide on finger inside her, while licking her clitoris.Start eating her pussy, my whole face between her legs and she just breathes heavily until she starts shaking uncontrollably and feels orgasm from my mouth.Then I would just leave her in her room.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off