Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#53

Started by #502711 [Ignore] 16,Jun,18 21:29
It's about stuff...

New Comment       Rating: 4  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Apr,21 22:50 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 07:14 other posts 
Leo, if this is what I think it is, it's inappropriate.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 11:04 other posts 
It's a funny video shot from someone who was trying to tame the animal (goat?) and the animal attacked him and in his attempt his pants went down. It's just funny. But if you think it's inappropriate I could delete it *if* I had an option.
By #502711 09,Apr,21 00:33
I thought it was one of those muslims consummating the marriage.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 04:07 other posts 
I'm sorry to offend whomever I did. I know that people get married to a variety of things these days but it's not up to me to criticise anyone. They can get married to their pillow, to their chair, to their gods, to an idea, to a superhero, to a harem, to a jehova witness, to a man, to a she-man, to a he-she-womyn, to their great cousin, to a transvestite greengrocer, to a disabled kangaroo, to a buddhist muslim, and even to a real woman. We can't be critical. I respect all choices.
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Apr,21 00:19 other posts 
I agree...But had another I was thinking of consummating the marriage...
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 05:08 other posts 
On thing we might all agree on, you don't want to end up on video like that
By phart [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 09:12 other posts 
I was thinking the "Me to" movement might have driven the man to desperate measures.

By #502711 14,Apr,21 04:44

By #485312 13,Apr,21 07:34
Footluvr left today, how sad such a long term member deleted his profile, his girl is still here for now, I hope all is ok for them both *lix*

By onthelose [Ignore] 01,Apr,21 00:06 other posts 
I am glad I am in my 70’s,. I can’t see how you younger people are going to pay back 30 trillion dollars, the national debt. Sure as hell not with the Monopoly money they are handing out now!! China won’t have to fight us, they will just take over after this country defaults on its loans. Of course the politicians don’t give a hoot, because Nancy, Chuck and the rest of them won’t be around when the end comes. Margaret Thatcher was right eventually you run out of other people’s money!!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Apr,21 01:31 other posts 
National debt of which nation? Tanzania? It can't have that much debt. Neither can Uzbekistan. Maybe the US? No problem either. Three US issues new money when there's debt. Which country are you talking about then?
Do you think the US borrows money from China? The national debt is not borrowed money, it's created money. It's not other people’s money, it's your money.
You don't pay it back, you never have. The national debt is not a mortgage.

You ease national debt, by just letting it devalue over time. That's called inflation.
An ounce of gold in 1900 was $20, now it's $1720. In about a hundred years it might be $150,000. Your current debt would be a breeze then.

If you care about the budget, care about what they spend it on. Do they spend it on your well-being? Do they invest it in society, so it can give the best economic return?
Or will it just be used for cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires?
By phart [Ignore] 04,Apr,21 20:36 other posts 
Well,they want to waste money on train tracks hardly anyone will ride on, they want to build "New" roads,while the 1's we drive on are all but back to stone age standards. Wastful spending. Maintain what is is place.Much cheaper in the long term.
Just simply don't spend anything on alot of things would be the best short term solution to the issue.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 15:36 other posts 
The infrastructure in your country is on par with the third world. Everyone who has visited your country tells me most of your country looks worse than the slums in Italy.
Maintenance costs money, if you don't know.

Every time the Democrats are in power, right wingers cry about the budget. Every time the Republicans are in power you think they budget is in good hands. It is completely the other way around. It's true Republicans cut spending on social expenses, but they cut taxes for the rich so much more, that the deficit explodes every time.

And every time the Republicans are in power, some major crisis happens. So it's them who are destroying your country. The Democrats are just not fixing it fast enough.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 21:43 other posts 
I’m picturing you sitting at the bottom of the dike with your finger in the leaky hole you seam to think you know a whole lot about my country with out ever coming here and seeing for your self so tell me what makes your country so great I’m told it sucks over there you people are so third world your riding bicycles yet you do know that the automobile was invented way back in the late 1800s
By phart [Ignore] 06,Apr,21 12:50 other posts 
It must be the areas where your freinds are going that makes it look bad. I have never been to New York,but from what I was told it would seem if the earth had a anus it would be in New york.But I also know that new york is HUGE and it can't all look like the limited area that they delivered a machine to.I have been in Detroit,and MOST of it looks like a slum.But, look at the liberal government,and that explains it.They taxed the auto industry out of the state for the most part.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Apr,21 16:40 other posts 
Well, a few went to New York, that's true, others went to Pennsylvania, Florida and California. They said some areas were beautiful, but even then you see stuff that looks like it hasn't been maintained in decades. Also the electrical system is really antiquated.

The ten most distressed cities in America (2015)

Detroit, Michigan
Memphis, Tennessee
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Atlanta, Georgia
Baltimore, Maryland
Fresno, California
Las Vegas, Nevada
Chicago, Illinois
Tucson, Arizona
Houston, Texas

You can't tell me those are all liberal governments.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 09:00 other posts 
onthelose, who said we have to pay it back? If it gets too much of a problem, we declare bankruptcy and watch as the other countries try to help us out. Remember, it hurts them tenfold for us to stop paying.r
By #485312 06,Apr,21 23:14
I don't think any country is in debt, I don't see any world leaders panicking over it, or making plans to pay it back??? I think they've been holding out on us and holding more money then they let on.. the world didn't stop after this pandemic, I don't see our polititions making plans to pay back any debt, but have used it as a way to up fines and use speed cameras a new revenue raising outlet. I think our government has used this pandemic to track us, to entice us into a cashless society with fear of 'dirty money', catching tax cheats as they use the codes to count the customers in shops ... so theyre raking in money that was not disclosed before the pandemic with electronic banking ... its all an exercise in getting people to comply too, to do as theyre told, to stay in doors, to change life long habits, and replace them with 'new world habits', and they will keep us suspended for years, this wont end with this one virus, they'll make everyone so paranoid, that we'll enjoy being 'saved' from ourselves in the end... *lix*
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver - The National Debt:

You will probably not like his jokes, but he actually makes a lot of sense about how the debt works.

By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 07,Apr,21 05:07 other posts 
This one comes from veryshyguy . Got to love it. It will you giggle , and that's what we all need. Enjoy.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOgd9hitEAE
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

link works just copy and paste it to your browser . I ges this site has a problem with sharing things GO FIG. only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Now it works GO FIG AGAIN.

By tecsan [Ignore] 06,Apr,21 02:58 other posts 
Nice topics here...༼☯﹏☯༽

By #485312 19,Mar,21 15:11
[deleted image]
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Mar,21 00:33 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Apr,21 20:26 other posts 
Who's licking that tonight? Let me guess... mmmm.....

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Apr,21 09:03 other posts 
Richard Dawkins - Growing Up in the Universe

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 01,Apr,21 04:21 other posts 
George Carlin explaining the state of America:

By #502711 31,Mar,21 15:29
Weekend at Biden's: only registered users can see external links

By #502711 30,Mar,21 15:48
Biden attempting talking: only registered users can see external links

By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Mar,21 21:43 other posts 
GO TO only registered users can see external links
AND SEARCH FOR

Do a barrel roll

TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE.
By #485312 28,Mar,21 16:00
freaky *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Mar,21 17:27 other posts 

By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Mar,21 21:42 other posts 
GO TO only registered users can see external links
AND SEARCH FOR

askew

TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE.

By #502711 19,Mar,21 17:48
"Go Strong Woman, Go"
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Mar,21 00:39 other posts 
That was hilarious mate! Thanks a lot for posting. I just forwarded it dozens of times. Yes, the world has gone crazy.
By #485312 20,Mar,21 17:38
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Mar,21 23:43 other posts 
Don't shoot him. The video was first rate.
By #485312 21,Mar,21 04:17
she was on steroids *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Mar,21 09:04 other posts 
Nope. "Sbe" is a man. Period. But some men want to call themselves women and that's allowed these days.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Mar,21 04:29 other posts 
Joke:
A man tells his doctor, “Doc, help me. I’m addicted to Twitter!”
By #502711 19,Mar,21 17:47
Twitter is a funny joke.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Mar,21 00:31 other posts 
Oh , i actually forgot. Let me look it up...
--------------------------------------- added after 111 seconds

Here we go...

A man tells his doctor, “Doc, help me. I’m addicted to Twitter!" The doctor replies, “Sorry, I don’t follow you …”

By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Mar,21 17:48 other posts 
What’s wrong with my blog lix you should be proud to be a character in such great folklore as Yukon Pete
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 19,Mar,21 10:27 other posts 
I’m a character too. Your imagination is active but you can only imagine it, baby, because you have no chance, nor will you ever have a chance to be so lucky. There’s not enough coin in the world to let you mount us........or me anyway.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Mar,21 10:49 other posts 
It has nothing to do with me it’s a tail of Yukon Pete the one ball half breed and that was written 2 years ago
--------------------------------------- added after 28 minutes

Still funny to this day even what’s up cock reposted it in his shits and giggles blog

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Mar,21 21:47 other posts 
Don't click here only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 29 seconds

Do click here /forum/thread.php?id=24978#325
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Do click here only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

By #502711 16,Mar,21 03:25
Accept my thanks, for your contributions of stuff to the Stuff, Just Stuff page, Leo!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Mar,21 11:31 other posts 
You're welcome mate. There are a few things I like posting:
-- Sex, of course
-- Jokes
-- Interesting stuff

I wish people stopped the endless trolling and nonsense posting. Not good for anyone.
Peace.
By #485312 16,Mar,21 15:50
well Im just going to disagree with you, just for the sake of dribbling crap for ever over nothing, what ever you said, I don't agree ... and its really annoying when everyone wants to be friends and play guitar while singing kum-by-ya to each other... I turned on your site and the strobing bent my brain... its all your fault and hey!!! can you comment on my old blog... I hear its really annoying and drives some of the MENTAL PATIENTS here cray cray... *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Mar,21 17:11 other posts 
I'm really sad about that. I want people to be friends. I used to be friends with @dgraff ;because he's a nice person. However, something happened at some point and we made a huge mistake by blacklisting one another. I feel terrible about it. Same story with @Freddy another really nice and humorous guy. Why be enemies when can be friends and sing, as you say, kumbaya? And yet another nice guy is @Ken31234 He's a Japanese American with a cock that many men and women love. I was about to hook him up with Symone, a French chick who loves Japanese cock because she's petite and her pussy can't take big things. But he blacklisted me before I could help him. Take care.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 00:28 other posts 
I'm really sad about that. I want people to be friends. I used to be friends with dgraff because he's a nice person. However, something happened at some point and we made a huge mistake by blacklisting one another. I feel terrible about it. Same story with Freddy another really nice and humorous guy. Why be enemies when can be friends and sing, as you say, kumbaya? And yet another nice guy is Ken31234 He's a Japanese American with a cock that many men and women love. I was about to hook him up with Symone, a French chick who loves Japanese cock because she's petite and her pussy can't take big things. But he blacklisted me before I could help him. Take care.
By #485312 18,Mar,21 05:15
yeah that dirt bag came by aussiemans page last week, he thinks we don't notice, but his stench is like a dead rat and cant be mistaken.. freddy is just a moron, no one likes freddy, he's like that kid who people only use to steal his lunch money, and then they throw him away when they get what they want... Ive never heard of Ken, sounds like he's his own worst enemy...
the only sad thing is, they believe their own shit. like the stink bag dgraff, the only good thing about him, is he has a loud mouth CUNT as his best friend, they deserve each other and look, the CUNT had to get its handbag out and bash them over the head with it... BAD DIRT BAG, BAD ... see how IT has them under ITS thumb.. they cant move with out the CUNT giving them permission to talk now... lol, I wonder if it got its PIGS EAR stitched back up, it was sagging like it lopsided tits, maybe the dirt bag should take them to shop and knock some of the saw dust out of them... *lix*

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#53

Show It Off