Pages:  #1... #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   ...#53

Started by #502711 [Ignore] 16,Jun,18 21:29
It's about stuff...

New Comment       Rating: 4  

Comments:
By #610414 10,Jul,20 11:01
only registered users can see external links

By #610414 08,Jul,20 14:20
Aussie, this one is for you. Song is good, the sights are out of this world. The delights of being BI.enjoy.

--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Bellami brothers
By #502711 08,Jul,20 17:20
Good song to start the day with, also with visual stimulation Thanks Angel
By #610414 08,Jul,20 17:25

By #610414 08,Jul,20 14:23
Leo, do you like K.D.Lang?

Tony Bennett, k.d. lang - Blue Velvet (from Duets II: The Great Performances)

By #610414 05,Jul,20 09:02
Aussie, Leo, check this out

By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jul,20 13:00 other posts 
This is wonderful!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for pointing it out!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jul,20 13:02 other posts 
I think we need your input on music, maybe, once in a while, you can be suggesting something from your musical repertoire. Because your taste is diverse, ranging from pure fun to sophisticated.
You're like a good bookstore that brings quality books and not just dumps the whole Amazon catalog to you.

Suggestions please, suggestions.
By #610414 05,Jul,20 14:18
By #610414 05,Jul,20 16:01
I discovered Shakira in this
Hay Amores - Shakira
De la película: «El Amor en los tiempos del cólera» basada en el libro del escritor Gabriel García Márquez

Garcia Marquez is a favorite writer for me although he's a little over-discriptive. Anyway I've been exploring the different jazz and native music of different countries

By #502711 05,Jul,20 17:03
You tryna get me in trouble?
By #610414 05,Jul,20 17:37
HAHAHA
By #502711 06,Jul,20 04:20
Not saying I didn't like it though
By #551147 05,Jul,20 17:42
Candy,
Love that song and thoroughly enjoyed the video you shared.
Good job!

Quick question!
As an OBVIOUS staunch Liberal (YOU), how can you endorse this video?

I mean, the girl is wearing a D.A.R.E. half shirt in one of the segments.

For you numbnuts that don't know what that stands for... Drug Abuse Resistance Education

Aren't you all for the legalization of drugs?
Isn't that a tad hypocritical?

I know, I know, you still can't/haven't wrapped your mind around the meaning of that.

One last note of interest, the AMERICAN flag 🇺🇸 is proudly flying in the background in some of her dancing segments.

Don't YOU believe that's an atrocity, considering how "systematically racist" America and American's are?

Hell, you and many like you, say that us white people are "inherently racist" and wholeheartedly believe it, no less.

I mean, you seem to adore shaming our country, along with that fuckwit up above me, Leo. Yet, you praise this video. I can't for the life of me, figure out why, in light of these findings.

Care to elaborate?
By #610414 05,Jul,20 18:13
As a "staunch" liberal I realize people don't make the right choices. But, I can tell you I don't believe in legalization of hard drugs. I believe pot is no worse than hard liquor. Do I want my grand kids to use pot? Never.
As far as the flag flying in the background, I'm not ashamed of my country's flag. Our flag represents the good of this country and it's people. Atrocities come in all shapes and sizes. Hiroshima was an atrocity but, it save a lot of American boys.
You keep saying America is systematically racist. I know it's not. There's just a element that is afraid what ever little or much they have will be taken away and they are scared. Mexicans entering our country illegally, blacks getting food stamps, liberals (like me) wanting free or almost free health care .
I don't adore shaming my country. I adore my country. I support MAGA if that idiot would do it right. but, one more thing.

A person has views and desires. They are in the forefront of our lives, but, there are times when listening to music is just that, listening to music.

This comes from my library in YouTube.

I don't care that Waylon Jennnings is a druggy. Or that Mel Tilis is a stutterer or thar vMiriam Makeba is African. I like the music. You want to make it political go ahead. I enjoy my music from all over with a good scotch and low lights.
By #551147 05,Jul,20 18:49
I must say...

SOMETIMES, you speak like you have some gotdamned semblance of common sense and intelligence.

Case and point, your above post!

It's nice to see you espousing a little moral fortitude and intellectual honesty. It's actually quite shocking to be honest. Where's the real Candy!?

Last point, "You (meaning me) keep saying America is systematically racist."

I'm only repeating the garbage your side keeps saying all over the fucking television.

It's not me!

I do NOT believe that ALL white people are "inherently racist" NOR do I believe that America is "systematically racist". It's the Libs, Dems, Progressives, steadily pushing that narrative.

Either you agree or you don't!

If you don't, then might I suggest you look for another party, because if you don't walk in lock step with that narrative, then YOU TOO ARE RACIST! SEE how that works!

Now! Do you understand what I'm saying?! That is what's being perpetuated ad-nauseam by YOUR side and the mainstream media.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Is there still some racism in America?

You fucking right there is!

Is it limited to white people against blacks?
Fuck No!

Question! Are you intellectually honest enough to admit that?

Racism is a plague to ALL races, period!
By #610414 05,Jul,20 19:15
But of course. My Mom had a bad time when she had my older brother. By luck it happened NY. One of her nurses was a bitch and mistreated her. She was black. To her dying day she hated blacks. Was it right? No. All white people are not racist and all black people are not law abiding but society as a whole must strive to be less racist and more law abiding. And when an obvious injustice occurs everybody has to help to put the country back on track
By #551147 05,Jul,20 19:56
😳 JESUS H CHRIST!!

I couldn't have said it better myself...

🤪🤪🤪🤪

Now, when you fall back on the Crazy Train, don't forget you said these things...
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Jul,20 23:07 other posts 
White power brother ✊
By #610414 06,Jul,20 09:56
The closer we get to the elections my political views are less and less militant, less rabid. It may be that I realize that It's too late to make much of a difference. That Crazy Train lost it's flavor. Now I'm ready to ride in my dear 66 Mustang if I still had it. Scorps, you miss some great cars you must have owned. Peace friend
By #502711 06,Jul,20 04:24
I'll only add here that being for the legalization of drugs is different from being for drug abuse.
"Drug Abuse Resistance Education" just sounds like responsible use of drugs.
By #610414 06,Jul,20 09:45
I have to say in the name of transparency that you should do as I say and not as I do. When friends come over we frequently light up a fat boy.........so sue me....I'm a liberal, not a goody goody two shoes.
By #502711 07,Jul,20 03:52
I light up a fat one everyday, baby!
Weed is good. Tobacco & alcohol are more destructive, but people should be able to have the freedom to take whatever drug they want. Natural drugs I mean.
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Jul,20 10:45 other posts 
I LOVE that song!! The girls were easy on the eyes too! A good way to start my day. Off to work now. Thanks!
By #610414 06,Jul,20 10:48
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Jul,20 05:38 other posts 
Angel, I'm really freaked out over this version of "Don't bring me down"!! I'm an ELO fan to start with but this is a HOT remix! It's on my Facebook and I put a direct link on my phone! It's not on Spotify... yet. I've heard it five times today and my ears are ringing because I just listened to it with my headphones and the volume at 11. I LOVE IT!!

Thanks for sharing!!
By #610414 07,Jul,20 06:13
I’m glad you are enjoying it.

By #592419 06,Jul,20 10:50
[deleted image]
By #502711 07,Jul,20 03:53
I knew dogs were right wing! Cats must be liberals

By #574505 05,Jul,20 20:31
only registered users can see external links I like this one
By #551147 05,Jul,20 20:44
JAMIE!

What the hell you doing looking at all them young'uns!
By #574505 05,Jul,20 20:50
Hay I have a young ♥️
By #551147 05,Jul,20 21:00
I know you lucky fucker!

By #592419 26,May,20 17:30
Can holding a fart in kill you?
The gasses in your farts that can kill someone are called asphyxiants, which are very different from cytotoxic agents like mustard gas, which damage your cells on contact. ... The best estimate I can find is that 3 to 5 percent of a fart is oxygen
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,20 09:31 other posts 
I don't think you can phyisicaly hold in a fart without something jammed in there. The muscles would eventually relax and let it out.
Being Farts can carry the virus,and you can smell a fart after it has went thru hopefully 2 layers of clothing, the virus could be catching a free ride on those turd molecules!
By #502711 27,May,20 16:48
Spontaneous combustion from holding in farts & smoking lol
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 00:09 other posts 
By #551482 04,Jul,20 15:10
I suppose that if you hold in enough farts, you would swell up like a big hot air balloon and float away uncontrolled. Might be hit by flying geese or an airplane. So yes, it could kill you
By #502711 04,Jul,20 19:12
I've seen it happen.

By #485312 03,Jul,20 06:01

By #551147 28,Jun,20 03:57
What the hell is going on!?

I just heard of an alleged, HUGE debate going on over in Aussieland, that checkers (the game) AND chess (the game) are racist!

Tell me that some of the same, utterly stupid, in many cases, sincerely ignorant, race baiting bullshit hasn't affected Australians too.

I will admit, my worldview is rather limited to say the least. Tell me this was false information that I heard, and that these moronic ass people are JUST in the United States.

I mean, blacks and whites have enjoyed pancakes together for generations, and now they are doing away with Aunt Jemima.

WTF is going on in the world!? It's like everyone has lost their fucking minds or that some of us have slipped into an alternate universe. Is it like that over yonder, too?
By #502711 28,Jun,20 06:25
We've got a big race problem here too, with the Aboriginals & others too, it's very multicultural here. Also liberals run this country so they constantly trying to find ways to show how sorry they are about the past atrocities, white guilt etc. We're living during a social revolution, the life we all used to know is dead, just like that. Welcome to liberal land now
By #551147 02,Jul,20 18:24
Check out what they ACTUALLY have white people doing over here...

⚠️WARNING⚠️ It may cause nausea to view such disgraces.
By #502711 03,Jul,20 04:28
These guys are probably right. All of those white people on their knees feel like they've got it better & feel guilty for it. Life success is all a mindset & they're right when they say if you feel like you're inferior then you're not going to find success in life. It makes me sick to see all of these White idiots that feel like they have to openly flaunt how not racist they are, like they want a pat on the back or something. They have a mental disorder.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 09:31 other posts 
Too much politics, very little naughtiness in here.
Let me correct that.
[deleted image]
(OK, shoot me now...)
By #610414 09,Jun,20 13:43
Even I would play with those.
--------------------------------------- added after 46 seconds

Who is she?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 13:47 other posts 
My Asian fuck buddy a few years ago.
By #610414 09,Jun,20 14:22
By #485312 10,Jun,20 00:20
l just shot you, twice *Lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 03:13 other posts 
I knew, I knew it would happen. How dare I, post boobs on a sex site, in the middle of a political discussion? Please do not report me to bella please. I implore you, execute me yourself, not bella, I'll be having nightmares for eternity.
By #485312 10,Jun,20 03:51
do you want a cigarette?? last meal??? or a fuck before they open fire. *Lix*
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 03,Jul,20 00:03 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   ...#53

Show It Off