Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Gun **** in America

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Started by leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Oct,15 19:27  other posts
So many people die annually from gunfire in the US that the death toll between 1968 and 2011 eclipses all wars ever fought by the US. According to research by Politifact, there were about 1.4 million firearm deaths in that period, compared with 1.2 million US deaths in every conflict from the Revolutionary War to Iraq.

It is true that gun ownership is in the US constitution and it is true that most people argue that guns are not the problem. The problem is those who use the guns irresponsibly. If 1.4 million deaths occurred by, say, a million people in the US, what does it take to make those people responsible gun owners?

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #563485 26,Aug,18 22:49
How many guns per person in the US?
As of 2017, Gallup found that 42 percent of American households reported owning guns. With an estimated 118 million households in the United States, per the U.S. Census, that would mean that the country's 393 million guns are distributed among 50 million households.Jun 19, 2018

The percentage of misused guns and people who misuse them is very very small. Those who are working to impose world governance want to disarm civilians

If you want to see what the new world order looks like, look at China.

Dissent is useless and often fatal.

By #554098 24,Aug,18 00:03
Why are you posting this shit here?? Aside from the lack of REAL facts, and research citations to NOT back up your totally erroneous claims, it isn't RELEVANT HERE!!
More people die from Drunk Drivers, and nobody is banning cars!! More people die from Opiod overdose, and just now, they see that as an issue.
Take out the Suicides, by gun, and the criminal actions, when they should never have gotten them, but just stole, or killed someone, for them, then the real statistics make gun deaths just a minor thing!
but something some people just JUMP ON, like it is some DEMON!!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Aug,18 09:27 other posts 
"Why are you posting this shit here??"

Just because there are lots of discussions on these issues. MANY members publish irrelevant stuff here, from jokes, to history, to politics, etc.

"More people die from Drunk Drivers, and nobody is banning cars!!"

Indeed. The difference, however, is that those who die in cars die because of accidents, not because the drunk driver targeted them. On the other hand, those who die from guns die because the shooter wanted to kill them, he or she had planned the killing, as is often the case in schools.

"the real statistics make gun deaths just a minor thing!"

This is true. From the point of view of numbers, gun deaths are fewer than other deaths. But gun shootings occur in countries that have very low intelligence amongst its populations. Such is the case in the US. 35-40% of Americans are creationists and ultra-fundamentalist-religionists. Those are the people who are most likely to own guns and use them.
By #554098 26,Aug,18 02:39
Come on, dude, don't post this crap here!! Post it on the NRA site, or some gun-hater site!!
People come here for dick pics or talking, and issues, and this kind of stuff just blows the mood, OK??
Yeah, maybe, just maybe, a teeny, tiny bit relevant, but only to those that like having lots of guns, and BIG guns, and maybe 'compensating' for some personal issues??
By #559941 26,Aug,18 12:23
Taking our guns is only the first step to annihilation of any group, religion.. ect.. Even government.. Political spins is propaganda to shut people up until it is too late.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Why don't you ask the Jews and Israel what happened to them after the Nazi's took their guns away, Leo...
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Aug,18 15:01 other posts 
Jsmythe, if you don't like this subject just don't come to this thread and read it. Pretty easy eh? The whole world isn't about cocks. Some people want to have other conversations and we're allowed to.
If you don't like it, just don't come here. Piece of cake.
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Aug,18 20:49 other posts 
Here's some facts for you.
The US and Canada are very similar in our culture and economy. We're similar people. Not the same but similar.
We have very different gun laws though.
The US population is about ten times that of Canada.
In 2016, 611 Canadians died because of guns.
10 x 611 = 6,110
In 2016, about 38,000 people died in the US because of guns.

See the difference? Those are real statistics and it is not a minor thing.

By #564174 25,Aug,18 15:15
Guns, alcohol, drugs, automobiles, knives, tempers, screwdriver...all can be used by a bad man to do harm to a good man. Bad men cannot be mad good any more than good men cannot be made bad. We have a choice. Perhaps consider the question: When does a weapon become a weapon? A pencil perhaps. The answer is logical...when the pencil is used to cause harm. With this in mind, can you think of any object that could not be used to cause harm by a bad man. How does one, or a country, go about eliminating all objects that could potential be used by a bad man to cause harm?
By #554098 26,Aug,18 02:47
Excellent question!
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Aug,18 03:34 other posts 
You’re hilarious!
By phart [Ignore] 26,Aug,18 11:17 other posts 
Until you disconnect the brain of a evil person from the outside world,you can not totally fix the problem. If a form of communication can be had,evil can be spread to another person and carried out.

By phart [Ignore] 24,Jul,18 12:22 other posts 
If they stopped making guns and ammo today,a 100 years from now the crooks would still have plenty of both.
What separates the crook from the law abiding citizen is the fact the crook gets what he wants any way he can.He has no ethics,and has no respect for law and order or life in general.
Lay abiding citizen wants a gun he has to fulfill requirements like back ground checks and age and so forth.No big deal really but the crook does none of that.He just steals the gun from the legal citizen while they are away from it or takes it from their hand as they lay dieing.

Gun control will never work in this country.You can forget it.
If you really want to work on fixing gun **** keep criminals in jail, get the illegals out of here and teach people life has meaning and value. Then and only then will people feel safe enough to put their guns away and live peacefully and with peace of mind.Until you restore the peace of mind in the general population,you will never get any results.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Jul,18 17:17 other posts 
Larry Pratt : "The science behind this program is proven. Ch1ldren under five also have elevated levels of a pheromone Blink-182, produced by the part of the liver known as the Rita Ora. This allows nerve reflexes to travel along the Cardi B neural pathway, to the Wiz Khalifa, 40% faster saving time and saving lives." 
By #562152 24,Jul,18 19:29
Then why does it work in other countries? Are you gun owners a bunch of scared, assholes?
By #562152 24,Jul,18 19:49
If all guns were confiscated and only criminals had them, can we kill them like wild dogs the minute cops find out about them?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Jul,18 19:55 other posts 
WHO THE FUCK ARE THE SO-CALLED LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS WHEN THOSE WHO MAKE THE LAWS ARE THOSE WHO VIOLATE THEM FIRST!
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jul,18 23:09 other posts 
The law abiding citizens are the 1's that have their gun in a place they can get to it if needed and don't use it except to protect themselves from a threat.Last time mine was pulled out it was to rid the yard of a poisonous snake.
I don't make the law's,I didn't write the constitution either.
So I can't answer that 1 question.
As for being a scared asshole because I own a gun? I am just a asshole,I am not scared .Because I own a old used gun and practiced with it.
As for killing the criminals, uh,without a gun what would be approved to use to kill them with? A club? Inhumane,may take more than 1 blow. A knife,might miss a artery. There would be laws for knife control,and club control,because the criminals have rights.Even though they have no respect for the rights of their victims.
I haven't read the Pratt thing,sounds like he was lead into a trap or perhaps some manipulation of words was used to make him seem more stupid that he was.But to put a gun in the hands of a 5 year old is not smart and most Americans know better than to do that.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Jul,18 03:31 other posts 
"As for being a scared asshole "

I NEVER called you so.

"I  haven't read the Pratt thing"

That's why I posted it, so one can read. That's why I linked three video. That man is an example of how stupid one can be. Stoopid.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jul,18 13:48 other posts 
Someone ask if we gun owners were all scared assholes,I was responding.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Jul,18 15:20 other posts 
I Actually don't think you're an asshole at all. I think you're a nice guy. Just with different views.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jul,18 15:37 other posts 
Well I am not a evil man although some may take me that way because i have a harder line view of certain subjects.
We all live under different laws,different life experiences.
These discussions are more productive that folks may realize.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Jul,18 15:41 other posts 
I know. I've noticed from the way you resound that, although we think very differently, You're quite civilized.

By #551226 25,Jul,18 09:36
We kicked your ass in 1776, your country is overrun by Islam, stabbings occur everywhere, you get jailed for posting anything against Islam on social media, your mayor says terror attacks are "part and parcel" of living in a big city, you have chid r@pe grooming gangs, and you come here spouting your self-righteous shit.

Go fuck yourself and jerk off to a Jimmy Saville tape.
By #562152 25,Jul,18 09:49
So what's your point? Having an imperfect system prevents one from seeing another imperfect system? I love how people like you can spout"Our fallen heroes fought so this land could be free to express your regular and religious views" but are intolerant of someone doing just that unless it agrees with your views.
By #551226 25,Jul,18 11:41
My point? If you're in another country keep your sorry ass opinions to yourself when your country shelters **** rapists and ****philes and is under a constant state of surveillance on closed circuit TV. Fix your own problems first before you start telling another nation how to fix theirs.
By #435701 25,Jul,18 12:03
I am not sure who you are responding to, Weluvswinging69, but am assuming it's an Englishman? Coming late to this thread and it seems to be twowarmtts2. Who is not in England...damn. what long names...But if you think this country does NOT have a near constant state of surveillance ...We are living in George Orwell's world even if it's not 1984 anymore. Time to wake up!
By #551226 25,Jul,18 14:04
Referring to the Brit who started this entire thread..
By #562152 25,Jul,18 14:21
Leo is a good guy and a friend,,,let the national borders drop,,the Brits have had our backs in all the major wars we have fought,,,and certainly have looked after our interests during the cold war with the USSR,,the old Russia. All people have different national views, but, the US and Britain have been more than cousins,,in a pinch they'll be there to help us,,the same with Australia, Canada, and India,
By #435701 26,Jul,18 12:58
By #435701 26,Jul,18 13:22
OK. Now I am fully onboard and unnerstan what ya's bin sayin' weluvswinging...ing, ing ING...69...I will state this so you can understand...Ya be one of dem 'Muricah Uber Alles' types. The ones that have SUCH a TINY (mind)and totally dimwitted, tunnel visioned view of the World they cannot see ANYTHING that's TRULY important on this Planet we all live on. Somebody says something you don't like or hits too close to home...by being true...and you lash out like a 1st grader. Time to grow up, try seeing something from outside Muricah. Now Trump's Muricah...Really, this country is showing ALL the FUCKING signs of being on the downhill slope after it's 250 years on top. Historical fact, jis in case ya dasen't nose dat...Idjut. Oh, let me offer my sincerest apologies to you for saying LOTS you won't like.
By #562152 25,Jul,18 13:33
Baby, as usual with your kind, you don't look at the fact. I'm a US citizen, born and bred in Florida and living in Valdosta, Georgia. My Dad fought in WWII as a corporal in the Army Air Corp and my ****, Ted, was a grunt in Vietnam. What did you do? So I'll shout my opinions from the tallest building if I like to. I don't really care if you wipe your ass before you take a crap, but, get it right,
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

****=b r o t h e r
--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

[deleted image]

this is me visiting my Dad's grave in Florida Natiomal Cemetery in Bushnell, Florida.
By #551226 25,Jul,18 14:04
Wasn't referring to you was referring to Leopold.
Thank you
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Jul,18 22:45 other posts 
That comment could be directed at Trump.

"Fix your own problems first before you start telling another nation how to fix theirs."

I was not aware that Brittan had "grooming gangs". Do they brush your hair if it's not just right?

"Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself."
-Eric Clapton

By Louis [Ignore] 24,Jul,18 07:49 other posts 
It won't happen. The vast majority of gun deaths involve the criminal misuse of firearms. Criminals aren't responsible and they don't obey laws. To disarm responsible gun owners will not take them away from the ones who shouldn't have them.
--------------------------------------- added after 38 minutes

One thing I should add, many years ago more people owned guns that they do now and they were easier to get. Yet you never heard of these shootings like nowadays. Something is at work, I don't know what.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Jul,18 17:18 other posts 
Larry Pratt says that 3 year old k1ds must have guns.

"The science behind this program is proven. Ch1ldren under five also have elevated levels of a pheromone Blink-182, produced by the part of the liver known as the Rita Ora. This allows nerve reflexes to travel along the Cardi B neural pathway, to the Wiz Khalifa, 40% faster saving time and saving lives." 
By #562152 24,Jul,18 19:28
That is pure BS. The majority of gun deaths occur in domestic ****. The perpetrator might be a low life but the situation is not a crime scene before the shooting. Perfectly law abiding gun owners take out their gun and shoot their neighbor or family member.
By Louis [Ignore] 25,Jul,18 08:29 other posts 
You are engaging in wishful thinking, your answer is BS
By #562152 25,Jul,18 09:41
then prove me wrong,,,site statistics,,pick you big cosmopolitan city,,and site me the murder or killings by fire arms,,,state the FBI statistics,,local sheriff's data. If you are right, and I mean overwhelming and with references so i can go and look it up (and the other members can too) then I'll apologize here, in this public forum.
By #551226 25,Jul,18 11:42
Exactly...statistically speaking the majority of gun deaths are via suicide, accidental discharge, and someone the victim knew.

Also if you remove crime statistics from major democrat run cities the numbers plummet significantly...

By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Jul,18 09:34 other posts 
I love Australia's idea, they bought them off the street after the ownership laws were changed..
Here are some examples of buy backs.

only registered users can see external links
By #562152 25,Jul,18 10:32
excellent idea

By #545732 24,Jul,18 21:40
Spookily, I was just watching a TV show and now this is the first thread I saw. The show was a journalist guy called Louis Theroux looking at gun crime and the growing subculture around it in Milwaukee. I knew gun crime is a big issue in various places in the USA, but this was the first time I'd seen something showing both sides of the fence - **** and a community with guns and a constant need to be ready to defend themselves and their fam1lies because shootings and deaths are such an everyday thing there. I live in the UK and I was trying to imagine living here under that same kind of cloud.
I don't like guns. I've never held one, but I was once shot at when I was younger and it was something I forgot about within weeks and never bothered me because that's, thankfully, a rare thing over here, but there is a definite increase in gun crime reports here nowadays, but I still defend the rights of people to defend themselves and their famil1es despite my views.
What worries me about it all most though is how the "normality" of those everyday shootings is stopping the young people in that community from learning the value of life because a lot of them aren't living long enough to experience the good as well as the bad they already know. That's fucking sad!
I don't have any answers, but it was obvious that they've lost all faith in the police, who are supposed to be protectors, and now take the law into their own hands, but I can't see justice in a kneejerk reaction that only creates more sadness and k1ds growing up without a d4d, br0ther unc1e... That downward spiral will never be broken while the police keep stopping and frisking young black guys on the street simply because they're there and happen to be black. Nobody trusts each other anymore. It makes me sad to see a mother sleeping with an automatic rifle under her pillow, taking a bath with a pistol in the bathroom just in case... Awful.
Please don't jump on me saying stuff like, "Yeah, well you don't know anything...etc"

By #460385 24,Jul,18 11:09
And 20 million people have died from 1968 to 2018 from smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol. But you can walk into any store and buy a pack of smokes and a beer. But you're more concerned with gun laws?
By #562152 24,Jul,18 19:33
Yes. Last i checked, it’s hard to kill someone in a fit of rage by lightning a cigarette, but, if you think there’s only one problem to solve,,,,,,,,well, let’s get “nekid” and go to the beach
By #460385 24,Jul,18 21:19
We are there every weekend. And I will probably die of skin cancer one day. So let's go ahead and ban the sun while we're at it.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Jul,18 03:56 other posts 
Larry Pratt former  executive director of Gun Owners of America, and former member of the Virginia House of Delegates, was asked by Sascha Baron Cohen to support a programme that would arm 3 year old toddlers with guns.  Thinking that he was speaking scientifically, Pratt said the following bullshit:

"The science behind this program is proven. Ch1ldren under five also have elevated levels of a pheromone Blink-182, produced by the part of the liver known as the Rita Ora. This allows nerve reflexes to travel along the Cardi B neural pathway, to the Wiz Khalifa, 40% faster saving time and saving lives."

You MUST watch him, and other idiots, in the TV episode of Who Is America here

Is America Insane, asks the New Republic

See also the Guardian article

By leopoldij [Ignore] 02,Dec,15 18:53 other posts 
There was another shooting and killing today in a social services building in California. More than dozen people liked.
The solution: give everyone a gun, no give them two, but first make sure they're good. If they're bad don't give them guns. This way, the good ones will protect from the bad ones.
So simple, isn't it?
By #460385 03,Dec,15 10:00
Simple is right. I suggest buying a gun safe. Load it with a couple rifles and shotguns. Stock it with about 3,000 rounds of ammo. Teach your family members gun safety and the proper way to use them. Come up with a plan. And sit back and wait for the Zombies. Because they are coming.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Dec,15 15:29 other posts 
People, especially the good ones, should be carrying guns at all times, look how many bad guys are out there.
By sherryann [Ignore] 06,Dec,15 01:14 other posts 
Hi Leo. Legal gun owners are not the shooters in these cases. No one places blame squarely on the shoulders where it belongs, on the shooters. Gee, I wonder why... Blaming guns and "gun v.iolence" is getting old, and sounds ridiculous. More people are waking up though,and I hope gun sales continue to rise.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Dec,15 01:22 other posts 
That's what I said. Good people should buy more guns, machine guns, bazookas, etc. Bad ones should not get any.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 06,Dec,15 02:29 other posts 
The answer to vioIence is not vioIence.

Jesus said to turn the other cheek.

Was he wrong?
By #460385 06,Dec,15 07:47
Well there are some of us that don't believe in Biblical storytelling. You are looking at this all wrong. Your stating that the answer to v iolence is not v iolence. It's fighting for your freedom. It's fighting for your country and your right to live free, not in fear. That is not the definition of v iolence. And since you brought up the storytelling of that Biblical book. Doesn't it also say "An eye for an eye"?
By jayman73 [Ignore] 06,Dec,15 08:54 other posts 
I agree 190% We are really fighting for peace in this War. We are just fighting to be left alone. We are fighting so we can continue to enjoy the way of life we live. ISIS has declared War on America, and has declared War on our way of life. While I don't think the answer is stock piling weapons, I do feel We should be able to protect our families and friends. If having a gun can help protect us, so be it. Just get a gun safe and put a loaded gun in the safe, and have easy access to it in an emergency. I don't own a gun, but that's what I would do, if I did.

I'm sure Jesus would want us to be able to protect our family against people trying to kill us, and not let us just be killed without a fight. We have to survive and live, right? Unfortunately talking won't help much if bullets are randomly flying everywhere. When trying to negotiate with a bullet, you'll lose every time.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 06,Dec,15 11:13 other posts 
I'm an athiest. But even I can recognize that fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 06,Dec,15 11:43 other posts 
That may have been the case years ago. Right now we are fighting for peace. Fighting just to be left alone, fighting for our lives. What is your suggestion? How do you suggest we go about defeating ISIS and terrorism then? A lot of these measures, especially with the guns, etc are last resorts. We're not just going to start shooting stuff. However, when someone targets me or my family all bets are off. I take shooting someone very seriously. I will not act too hastily, but at the same time will do what I need to to keep my family safe.
By #460385 06,Dec,15 12:29
Your right. Let's rehabilitate the terrorist. Let's teach them how not to look forward to killing others as well as themselves so they can meet their God. Because they live for their day to die. How do you rehabilitate that. No one is saying that we would run around shooting and killing as they do. (that would be v iolence). I was simply trying to say that defending your life as well as the life's of others. Is not v iolence, it's your damn Rights.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 06,Dec,15 12:34 other posts 
Right on, B.rother!! I couldn't have said it better!!!!
By _avg_ [Ignore] 06,Dec,15 13:04 other posts 
Gun vioIence in America is not an issue of terrorism; 'terrorists' aren't shooting 200+ Americans everyday, Americans are -- Americans with guns and the belief that it's OK to point guns at one another, with whatever justification.

There are only two solutions to the problem of gun vioIence: remove guns from the equation and remove the willingness to use guns on one another. Both are behavioral, and both will require a change in culture.
By #460385 06,Dec,15 13:49
Gun control and the Right to defend yourself go hand and hand. You can't take guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens. That will not take them out of the hands of crazy people. These shootings are not being done by registered guns. The criminals do not shoot with registered weapons. The crazy fucks will always have access to i llegal guns. So your solution of removing them for gun control is pointless. Do you know what kind of Nation wide mayhem it would cause if the crminals knew they were the only ones with guns.
By jayman73 [Ignore] 06,Dec,15 15:31 other posts 
By #164866 01,Sep,16 12:30
I carry! Stories of law abiding citizens carrying and stopping a crime in progress, dont make the news, are probably suppressed (no pun intended). And no, I'm not out looking for a reason to use my ccw. It will only be drawn in the worst possible situation. Which happen in places that I stay away from. As a ccw permit holder, must remember, once the trigger is pulled, I am responsible for the path that the bullet travels, sorry wont make it better.
By admin [Ignore] 01,Sep,16 12:52 other posts 
Those stories are just too many and too ordinary to report. Media thrives on sensation and story about law abiding citizens carrying and stopping a crime in progress - is not a sensation. This happens every day in big numbers. On the other hand, mass shooting stories or stories about law abiding citizens accidentally killing wrong person when trying to stop a crime - are a sensation, because they are rare and unusual.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Show It Off