Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

When did you first get fucked

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #71131 [Ignore] 28,Jul,11 08:44
When were you first fucked and where were you.
I got my first fuck when i was at school (14 years old) and have loved it eversince, I was fucked in the wooded area at the end of the school playing fields, He was 17 years old in the 6th form at the same school. He was openly gay at the time and i was always looking for him as he was good looking, Met him once in the changing rooms, he was having a shower and what a cock he had. I striped and got into the shower with him, he looked at me, looking at his cock, he moved forward and i got on my knees and sucked him off, this then happened several times over the next few months, he then asked me to meet him in the wooded area and i fucked him and then he fucked me.

New Comment       Rating: 4  

Comments:
By #553253 29,Mar,18 06:11
My first time being fucked was on a nude beach in the parking lot, bent over a car hood. It made me cum!..great memories

By #552930 24,Mar,18 20:07
My babysitter always brought a boy with her. They had sex in front of me sometimes making me promise to keep my mouth shut. One night her bf was watching tv with me, he took his cock out and asked if I liked it, I said I did and loved how big it was. He let me touch it and he got harder as I stroked. Soon he took his pants off and asked to see my cock, I said that it was small and only able to get hard a month ago. He insisted on seeing so I showed him. Rubbing each other nude from waist down the girl caught us. She told us to continue and began fingerging herself, soon I was fucking her pussy while the guy fucked me. I cried and scram as he fucked me hard and rough. They gagged me with socks and fucked me all night

By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Mar,18 14:03 other posts 
I first got fucked when I first paid taxes.

By #281008 21,Mar,18 17:43
when the Gov't got hold of me...fucked ever since

By #552722 21,Mar,18 17:33
my first time i was 12 was playing in park when two men start to talk to me and get friendly i went to their place and they blindfolded me gave me something to drink and ended up naked and fucked it even made me have my first orgasm went back to them for a couple of years

By TinyLittleGuy [Ignore] 30,Sep,17 16:39 other posts 
1969 it was with a girl 2 years younger than me , she was very active sexually with huge tits . She put her hand down my pants and really didn’t feel anything and said where is it , I said it’s there we undressed and she was really surprised how small it was , we had sex I got off , she told me she didn’t feel anything in her pussy when we fucked and my dick was pathetic and the smallest she had ever seen , it felt good to me but from then on I have been very guarded for anyone to see me naked
As you can see from my picture it’s tiny.
By #550797 13,Mar,18 08:11
I still like it did you cum in her ok
By #552722 21,Mar,18 17:28
yup i know that also mine is from 0 to not even 2 inches when its hard

By #505228 16,Mar,18 07:06
I was 8 we were out on his boat fishing and he 40 yr old started talking about the other boys he had fucked. He then fucked me using axle grease as lube. I remember it hurt like hell but i also loved it and I felt so much more mature after that.he continued to fuck me until i was 14 then he left town.
By #552722 21,Mar,18 17:25
i know the feeling of getting fucked young two men fucked me 45 and 47 years of age

By #549651 14,Mar,18 18:19
Was 13 or 14 and was at my b/f's house next door.

By #460385 25,Jun,15 16:05
When my mom popped me out of her belly at the hospital and introduced me to this weird world. Thats when I first got fucked.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 30,Sep,17 16:07 other posts 
Good one!
By boc [Ignore] 01,Oct,17 13:21 other posts 
I agree.
By #550094 14,Mar,18 15:26
ditto!

By #537175 13,Mar,18 11:16
Although I had wank sessions with mates from age 12/13 right through to about 15/16 I didn't have my first boyfriend till I was just 17 and he had turned 16 . I was almost 18 before I let him top me as he had a really big thick cock , even then it wasn't all the way in . Mine was smaller than his and he was happy to let me top him about 2 or 3 months after we met .

By bil47 [Ignore] 13,Mar,18 11:01 other posts 
When I was 13, and just discovering sex, I almost let a same-age friend fuck me, but I chickened out. Finally did it in my early 40s.

By #539433 10,Aug,17 00:10
2016 by the IRS
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Mar,18 04:53 other posts 
Oh, that slut is the slster of the Canada Revenue Agency. Not my first (that was at 17 by my girlfriend) but the CRA fucked me good a couple of times. I won't soon forget it.

By #552099 13,Mar,18 02:40
I was 17, fucked by my teacher of Old Greek. I have always been in the Greek way since then... I am still thankfull to the man for showing me my true nature.

By NOWHEREMAN [Ignore] 27,Feb,18 22:54 other posts 
Had to pay for it in early 20s!

By syfergat56 [Ignore] 04,Feb,18 15:15 other posts 
I am so sorry I waited till 28yrs

By Ablaze [Ignore] 02,Feb,18 14:20 other posts 
14 years old, I had a friend with very thick cock with huge cockhead, I saw it when we masturbate together and I felt I want it in my ass. I had phantasies how it destroy my ass painfully and I decide to do it. It was really painfully the first 4-5 times but after it I felt so nice filled by something so thick.

By #549380 29,Jan,18 04:43
was around 12-13yo with a guy from my shcool after class
i was so horny & hypnotize by his cock (very big one) that i was ready for anything & stangely i wasnt feeling hurt at all...maybe the excitation

By #270555 28,Jan,18 18:16
mean no offense to anyone but true story, i started oral with an older cousin when i was 9ish i will say and loved it and honestly was my idea to start doin it fucked when i was early jr high but not by him it was by a more taboo thing

By Samcro619 [Ignore] 14,Jan,18 09:25 other posts 
My first fuck was about 6 years ago. My wife set everything up for my first bi experience. I thought it was only going to be mutual sucking. But since she was really enjoying watching me with a guy, she wanted to see everything. So after a few minutes of sucking each other, he rolled me over on all fours, lubed his cock and my asshole and then slowly pushed his wat into me. At first.....hurt like hell. But then he just said relax, don't fight it. In a couple of seconds he was pounding me furiously! I orgasmed harder than ever before. I've been putting on "shows" like that for her ever since!

By #548046 10,Jan,18 18:35
My babysitter stripped me naked and got naked as well when I was 11. He asked me if he could put his cock in my ass. I asked why and he said it felt good. On hands and knees he fingered me and eventually put his cock in. I jumped with pain and told him to stop. He held me in place and began fuxking me. I cried as he did until he came in me.

By #545840 04,Jan,18 21:48
i was 14 the first I took a mens dick my friends step dad jame he was 49 I stay the night and in my friend and his mom went to church but i stay at the house i got up to go to the bathroom as i was going to the room his was standing his door in just under wear he said come in my room i did he drop his under wear and told he want give me some dick i said yes he put me on my knees and put his dick down throat and then put me on all four and put his dick in my ass and fuck my brains out for about 45 min unit plant his seed in me it was so good he turned me out

By Ingot [Ignore] 01,Oct,17 16:27 other posts 
I got topped for the first time in my life in May of this year. Met a sexy sissy. Very pretty. But he is a total top. A gay male in the real world.
I KNEW he would be on his knees in no time sucking me like all the other sissy boys I dominate. Not this time.
He turned the tables on me.
Not only did I get on my knees to suck his dick.
He then pinned me and sat on my face.
To me he felt so Alpha. I naturally submitted. He went on to spread my legs, dollop my hole with a generous amount of KY and slowly penetrated me until I cried "Daddy". He ended up with me on my back legs up in the air finally cumming (wearing a condom).

He showered. Then had me suck him until he came again. I pulled it out of my mouth and jacked him off.

To add insult to injury - he wore my gf's lingerie while he had his way with me. I brought it to him to model for me.
Submitting to him felt so natural.
First time ever I encountered a Dominant SissyBoy. And good gosh he had a big dick. The penetration was very painful. Had me in tears. The private humiliation turns me on to this day.

By aaronmg [Ignore] 01,Oct,17 15:44 other posts 
It was two years ago. I'd been with my F buddy a couple of times He and I shared 69 and I went on my knees for him several times before I made up my mind I was going to let him have this virgin ass. I used a few objects in myself before graduation up to my wife's dildo. The day and the day of our hookup I prepared myself with that several times so I'd be open for his thick 7". I laid on my back hearing that was easier for a newbie. He entered me carefully then as I relaxed more he pushed his cock in me deeper and deeper til I think I had it all The feeling of him fucking me and his balls tapping on my ass made me cum in moments. Then when he shot his load into me I was instantly hard again. He's fucked me each time we have our monthly hookups now ever since and I love every inch of him

By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Oct,17 14:16 other posts 
Weekly. At work.
But the boss doesn't know I'm fucking his wife.
This is my revenge.

By #535417 01,Oct,17 13:23
i was 15 the first time i let man fuck my ass he was round 30 and he fuck my brains out pound my ass hard for about an hour and planted his seed in me

By boc [Ignore] 01,Oct,17 13:19 other posts 
Metaphorically, when I was born. Literally, when I was 16, by my first love. She was 2 years younger than me. But because women mature quicker (physically) she looked like 21. And I still looked like a teenager.

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 30,Sep,17 16:09 other posts 
Summer of 1967, when I got my induction notice! the US Army decided they were going to send me to hell!!!

By cumaddik [Ignore] 30,Sep,17 12:13 other posts 
I was 11, he was in his 40's, and we were in a presbytery...loved him so much!

By #535819 12,Aug,17 23:34

By #332336 16,Mar,17 15:54
I was 6, neighbor girl gradually taught to lick her pussy and finally I fucked her. She was 12.
By RealTitsLover [Ignore] 10,Aug,17 05:30 other posts 
I think this is about being fucked. Like if you're a guy, it'd be up the ass.

Congrats on losing your virginity at 6 though... I guess.

By #6568 09,Aug,17 08:13
The first time I remember getting fucked was when I bought a bike from another lad at school for the considerable sum of 'twelve and six'.....both tyres punctured on the way home and the pump turned out to be made from putty......
By spermkiss [Ignore] 09,Aug,17 11:15 other posts 
I don't know about you, but if I get screwed I like to be kissed first. 'Sounds as though you were screwed without the benefit of lubrication.
By #6568 09,Aug,17 19:14

By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Aug,17 10:16 other posts 
From my blog:
/blogs/27373.html

By #516354 09,Aug,17 06:20
The first time I got fucked was by my now ex wife who was also my Mistress.Before we got into B.D.S.M. she had put her fingers in my arse as well as dildos.
Once we got into B.D.S.M. I came home from work one day and she announced she had a new toy for us to play with.She ordered me to strip and lay on the bed.Then she tied my hands and ankles to the bed so I was spreadeagled and blindfolded me.I heard the rustling of her clothes as she removed them and felt her get on the bed.Suddenly I felt her lubing my arse and inserting a couple of her fingers.Moving them in and out till my anus was well lubricated.She then asked if I was ready for her new toy to which I said yes.I felt her spread my ass cheeks and felt what I thought was a dildo being inserted in my anus.It felt good as it when't deep into me.Then I felt her thrusting against me and moaning with pleasure.When she had her orgasm she slid out of me removed my blindfold and showed me her new toy.It was a strap-on which had two dildos,one for my anus and one for her pussy.
Needless to say we had lots more pleasure from her new toy!!!

By #220845 02,Jul,15 11:41
In 1992, guess it counts,very handsome 20 yr old black man ,only inside for a few moments

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 21,Jun,15 16:05 other posts 
Last year, in a men's sauna (bathouse). I think there's a little confusion here. Some people are telling stories of the first time they fucked someone (putting their cock in someone's pussy/ares), which is not being fucked (having a cock in your arse or pussy).

By #344277 21,Jun,15 03:18
While being younger my cousin and I would exchange blowjobs and rim eachother then I got in the 10th grade and hooked up with this femboy he was a cute bottom nice soft booty tight ass yellow skin short small cock. The day we fucked he wore a thong and cotton long johns so his little dick had an extra buldge I text him on facenook and told him meet meet me here after school then walked to some eoods where he sucked my cock then stripped and lube his tight ass up I then shoved my cock into him and began to bang his hole and released insi
de of him

By #143536 11,Jun,15 13:02
I was 20, in college. I had numerous sexual experiences from the time I was about 9, but this was my first time with intercourse. Now that I look back, she was a bonafide NYMPHO! We fucked all the time. She was so loud that others in the dorm complained to the RA. From then on, it was pillows, blankets and whatever we could find to cover her mouth. She cheated on me. I was HURT. Had I realized she was a nympho I wouldn't have invested my heart into it, just my dick and tongue!

By #472683 10,Jun,15 19:23
I was 17. I was dating a guy who was 23. We took a trip into the city (NY) and then we went back to my apartment. I lived with my Mom, and she let him stay overnight. I didn't think that was weird at the time, but I do now! She was in the next bedroom, probably getting off. Ewwww! :O The room was almost pitch dark, and it was over pretty quickly. I was so excited, though. I was now a WOMAN! He spent the night in my twin bed. I was pretty thin back then. My Mom took us out to breakfast the next morning.
By #143536 11,Jun,15 12:57
Mom was taking care of you. She knew what was going to happen that night.

By #284331 11,Jun,15 10:57
I think I was 5 or 6. our neighbour told me told Comeback around form sweet( ) and in his sleepingroom he shoed me his hard One. I want to Touch Him, But he said he knows something better: I had to Kiss it. But I did Not want to . then he gets angry an take some Butter on his Cock and without a warning he fucks me hard. I was crying. after he was ready I get some sweets an the warning to Tell nobody If I dont want Do go to yail. he try it 3more times But I dont want. But since That times I try to catch every look I Can have On Mens cocks . The Next fuck was in school with 13. and then was a break. The 3. fuck was when I was 56. Sorry for Mythen bat english.

By #281008 10,Jun,15 19:51
i was fucked financially wen i bought my 1st car

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off