Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Would like to get fucked

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #48310 [Ignore] 16,Jan,10 09:10
Anybody else here with a virgin ass playin' with thoughts to get fucked one day ?
[deleted image]

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Wife fucked by by stranger!   2.Sucking and being fucked   3.who has fucked his brother and vice versa?   4.When did you first get fucked   5.old man fucked me  

Comments:
By montana [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 00:47 other posts 
I would love to have a strange man just come up to me to take me into his arms, and I would feel him press his hard cock against me and he would smile while and reach around me to put his hand down the back of my jeans, where he would slip a deep probing finger up into my now extremely cock-hungry asshole, and I will then be such a nasty slut for him while letting him have his way with me taking my virginity!!!!! I would be so excited by then I would let him take me in public in front of a crowd where all could watch and take videos to show the world!!!!!!!
By german_guy [Ignore] 22,Nov,20 12:35 other posts 
sounds great

By #535695 09,Feb,19 05:27
Well, I have had a lot of hot times sucking cock but I was not planning on giving up my ass. I meet up with a new guy and we got along great, even making out on the couch before we headed to the bedroom. His cock is beautiful, maybe 6.5". I loved sucking it, then he went down on me, sucking my cock, kissing my balls then lifting my legs and rimming me for a long time. Keeping my legs in the air he scooted up a bit and started rubbing his cock near my hole. It felt so good that I reached for the lube I had in my night stand and handed it to him. He was the first to take my ass

By #579310 09,Feb,19 04:41
[deleted image]
I know I am.

By #578434 29,Jan,19 14:50
My Boss at work has been asking about me wondering if I like men? I wrote him a note saying I prefer men but not looking for relationship, but I would like to have you in me! It took a week or so but he asked me in his office the other day. Right when I walked in he kissed me! We are going out this weekend to his house!! He sent me a cock pic! to think about? I dont know if I'll let him fuck me yet but I will be tasting his cock, and I can't wait!

By #578258 27,Jan,19 20:17
[deleted image]
I am still anal virgin. Have used toys and enjoyed it. Still dreaming about first time anal sex with a guy.

By #554053 24,Jan,19 12:50
I'm still waiting for the first cock to fuck me....any takers ???
By #565004 24,Jan,19 15:39
Take a trip to Northwich sauna - it's an amazing place (Google it). I've fantasized about sucking cock for years. I found out about this place last Sunday, and just had to pluck up the courage to go. I went there on Tuesday and got to see lots of gay happening, got my own cock sucked through a glory hole and sucked 6 big dicks. Now I'm planning on going back this Saturday hoping to get fucked by a man for the first time.

By #575378 01,Jan,19 11:33
[deleted image]
My virgin ass. Doing anal masturbation a lot and thinking that one day I will get fucked by a huge hard dick.

By knewbi [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 14:13 other posts 
Wife has dildo and strap on fucked me. A couple guys gave it a go but my ass hole is too tight. I am sure if the guys would have taken the time they could have fucked me. I still have hope that someone will. I am so turned on by seeing guys fucking guys and so want a stiff cock up my ass. Better yet, while I am sucking another.

By #571440 03,Dec,18 09:58
looking for the right guy to take my hole! I hope it's soon!! I think about it every night before I fall asleep! I want him to fuck me real gently! then take the head out and cum on my hole! then stick the head back in so I can feel his cum!that is a nice dream for me! I pre cum all over my self! every night when I imagine it? then rub it on my hole! Feels like i am in heaven! Just like the first cock I sucked! best feeling I ever had? even when He made me gag! I still swallowed all I could tho! and couldn't wait for him to get hard again! It was best day of my life!

By #573046 01,Dec,18 14:19
[deleted image]
I know that feel bra.Maybe someday I will be satisfied.

By PoloFields [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 14:53 other posts 
I think I'd like one up there, just for the experience.

By 2bye1 [Ignore] 25,Nov,18 14:05 other posts 
[deleted image] also want my first been nailed my a strap on by a girl

By #554098 25,Nov,18 02:57
Does it count, losing your anal 'virginity' if a woman takes it, using a strap-on toy?
I think it should, because the feeling is there, the sensations, but with a girl, which I kind of liked.

By #572448 22,Nov,18 17:16
[deleted image]
I love fingering myself or taking a dildo.Dreaming for so long how would a real dick would feel.Maybe one day

By #501472 12,Nov,18 22:50
I have lost my virgin ass but I would love to have another penis again

By pifad [Ignore] 27,Jan,10 10:38 other posts 
Yep! Would love to get my virgin ass broken in by a hot guy.
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 10,Dec,13 03:52 other posts 
you said "my virgin ass"?
By pifad [Ignore] 11,Dec,13 15:29 other posts 
Ha ha ha, now now, u know the **** doesn't count
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 11,Dec,13 16:50 other posts 
Hello sexy, after almost of 60 years of uninterrupted butt's fucking practice and still to count yourself like a virgin ass it's for me a very strong coffee!!!
By pifad [Ignore] 04,Feb,14 14:06 other posts 
Why do you care?
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 04,Feb,14 14:26 other posts 
I don't care, just I remember what your told before on other place...

By #316057 10,Dec,13 03:41
yes it being a long time

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off