Recent Posts of member cumaddik

By cumaddik 29,Jul,23 11:35
Here's my lil contribution...

By cumaddik 06,Nov,22 09:44
I have to admit, it is what turns me on the most! I love sucking off complete strangers and swallow their loads! public restromms, rest areas, parking lots, i even sucked off a mature man between a jeans rack and a shirt rack at a walmart store!

By cumaddik 10,Oct,22 11:50
I do masturbate at the very least once a day but most of the time twice or three times Love masturbating so much!

By cumaddik 10,Oct,22 11:44
I had my very first dry orgasm at 7 when older boys taugh me how to masturbate. I loved it so much that from that day, i kept masturbating all the time. But my first ejaculation with few drop of clear sperm, i was almost 15. I couldn't wait for that moment for so long!!!

By cumaddik 10,Oct,22 11:31
I'm 56 and i masturbate at the very least once a day...most of the time, twice or 3 times just love to masturbate so much!

By cumaddik 10,Oct,22 11:19
I'm a 5 like it alot that way!

By cumaddik 10,Oct,22 11:16
I'm a 2 soft and 3 hard good enough for me!

By cumaddik 04,Sep,22 13:54
1. Are you Male or Female and age
Male 56
2. How old where you the first time you sucked a cock
3. Did you swallow his cum.......planned or surprise
swallowed and planned
4. How old where you the first time you swallowed.
5. How many times a month (over the last 6 mnths or so) do you swallow a load of cum
Beside mine everyday, not enought...about 20 loads from another man...damn covid!
6. What is the most amount of cum you have swallowed in one day?
23 loads from 17 men
7. If you where to estimate, how many loads of cum do you think you have swallowed in your lifetime
1000+ but still not enought

By cumaddik 04,Sep,22 13:41
I love cum so much!!! i always swallow when i suck off a man, and i always swallow mine when i masturbate...witch is everyday, few times a day!

By cumaddik 23,Jan,22 12:18
Just love showing myself naked and showing my cock every chance i get!

By cumaddik 10,Oct,21 12:05
I think it's hot I really enjoy showing myself naked, full body pics with face. Is it risky? Maybe...but i still like it!

By cumaddik 10,Oct,21 11:56
Masturbating at the very least once a day since i was 7.
Of course, at that age, i was having dry orgasms. I stated to ejaculate sperm at 15. Love masturbating so much!

By cumaddik 08,May,21 12:56
Always! Never loose a single drop!!! I even swallow mine!

By cumaddik 08,May,21 12:52
Usually about 5 min.

By cumaddik 08,May,21 12:50
Depends on how i feel...sometimes in about 2 minutes or so, and sometimes i like to edge for hours.
So let say that as i always masturbate when i go to bed, it take about 5 minutes to cum off.

By cumaddik 08,May,21 12:46
I was 7...older kids showed to me how to do it...and i loved it so much that I've been doing it at the very least once a day since that day! I love masturbating so much!

By cumaddik 08,May,21 12:38
I'm totally into chubby guys! They are so sexy!!!

By cumaddik 05,Sep,20 12:47
I'm a 5

By cumaddik 11,May,19 11:11
Unfortunatly for me...a too long time ago! At least, i can taste and swallow my own cum to remind me how good it is!

By cumaddik 25,Dec,18 20:05
Here's me...

By cumaddik 16,Oct,18 20:24
Love my own creamy cum so much!

By cumaddik 08,Sep,18 13:35
I was 7, and i was the youngest **** in the groupe of older kids playing together in the neighborhood...they taught and shown me how to do...i had dry orgasm of course...and i loved it so much, that i kept masturbating at the very least once a day since that first time! Love it so much!!!

By cumaddik 08,Sep,18 13:25
Most of the times...i taste it and swallow it! So delicious!

By cumaddik 08,Sep,18 13:16
Grower

By cumaddik 26,Jul,18 20:18
I do! and i love it!!!

By cumaddik 26,Jul,18 20:17
Love it so much!!!

By cumaddik 14,Jul,18 15:17
I got caught masturbating many times in my life...when i was a k1d, my mom caught me masturbating in the shower, and she caught me few times in my bedroom, one time in the garage..., she also caught me while i was sucking off a man...my older bro also caught me many times too; most of the time, and since the first time i was caught, i was turned on by the fact that somebody was seeing me naked, horny, and masturbating...i also got caught by my geography teacher, by neighbors, strangers...

By cumaddik 14,Jul,18 15:13
In church many times, in class alot of times, changing room many times...pretty much everywhere i could...i did!

By cumaddik 14,Jul,18 15:08
My favorites member i masturbated alot and keep doing it is fatcock66...he turn me on so much!

By cumaddik 14,Jul,18 15:03
I was 7...other older kids taught me...and i loved it so much, that since that first time, i masturbated at the very least once a day, every days, and i will keep masturbating as long as i can!

By cumaddik 14,Jul,18 14:53
Love tasting my own precum...and i do it every time i have a chance! Love my own cum too!!

By cumaddik 02,Jun,18 13:21
I totally agree with WhiteBriefs and Foreskinlover52, older chubby men are a real turn on for me.

By cumaddik 02,Jun,18 13:12
Love watching and love being watched!

By cumaddik 02,Jun,18 13:09
I have masturbated every day since i was 7, and i'm 52 now, and i still masturbate at least twice a day, and i hope i will be able to do it till i die. Normal or not,I love masturbation.

By cumaddik 02,Jun,18 13:02
Whenever i can, i masturbate; Anytime is masturbation time for me whenever i'm horny, i masturbate ...some of my favorite times are when i wake up, when i take a shower or a bath, and every night when i go to bed

By cumaddik 02,Jun,18 13:00
Anytime is masturbation time for me whenever i'm horny, i masturbate ...some of my favorite times are when i wake up, when i take a shower or a bath, and every night when i go to bed

By cumaddik 14,May,18 19:04
Love tasting and swallowing my own creamy cum!

By cumaddik 21,Apr,18 10:17
My mom froze every times staring at my little hard dick with that look of surprise and took off without saying a word ...for the others, some were very surprised, some were shocked, some were amused, and fortunately for me, some got aroused and horny, and "punished" me by using me for their own pleasures ...my geography teacher, a couple neighbors, and strangers...

By cumaddik 14,Apr,18 13:20
Looks to me that you are a bottom...
I'm also a bottom, 100% bottom!

By cumaddik 14,Apr,18 12:36
At the very least once a day ...most of the time, twice a day, during weekends...3,4 times or more

By cumaddik 14,Apr,18 12:17
I got caught masturbating many times in my life...when i was a ****, my mom caught me masturbating in the shower, and she caught me few times in my bedroom, one time in the garage..., she also caught me while i was sucking off a man...my older **** also caught me many times too; and most of the time, and since the first time i was caught, i was turned on by the fact that somebody was seeing me naked, horny, and masturbating...i also got caught by my geography teacher, by neighbors, strangers...

By cumaddik 12,Apr,18 21:05
At the very least, once a day...most of the times, twice a day, but on weekend, i just can't stop playing with my cock!

By cumaddik 12,Apr,18 20:59
7 times was my best in my teen years...

By cumaddik 12,Apr,18 20:57
When i was a ****...dry orgasms...12

By cumaddik 12,Apr,18 20:51
1. Are you Male or Female and age...i'm a male, and i'm 52

2. How old where you the first time you sucked a cock...i was 11, and he was in his 40's

3. Did you swallow his cum.......planned or surprise...yes i did swallow...and he told me to swallow as he was cumming off in my mouth

4. How old where you the first time you swallowed...again, i was 11

5. How many times a month (over the last 6 months or so) do you swallow a load of cum...from another man, around 20 loads a month, and my own cum, almost every day

6. What is the most amount of cum you have swallowed in one day...it was about 17 loads

7. If you where to estimate, how many loads of cum do you think you have swallowed in your lifetime...i don't really know how many, but i like to think i had swallow about a couple gallons

By cumaddik 12,Apr,18 20:39
Depends on who's at the door...if it's a neighbor or somebody i know or a nice looking mature man...i just open the door naked and wait for their reaction...and if it is somebody that i feel i can't trust their reaction...i always keep a pair of tight white underwear that i put on to show a nice bulge...

By cumaddik 07,Apr,18 19:27
I do masturbate every time

By cumaddik 07,Apr,18 19:20
It's exactly the same for me!

By cumaddik 07,Apr,18 19:19
Totally agree too!

By cumaddik 29,Mar,18 13:01
My first was uncut...love it so much!
Of course i have sucked cut cocks too!
I just love sucking cocks! Cut or uncut!