Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

===== Joke Of The Day =====

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #112729 [Ignore] 10,Jun,11 23:49
Ok ... I'm sure you have a really great joke that you're willing to share with everyone here ! So here's the perfect oppertunity to tell your favotite joke or just a really funny , or dirty one you heard today !

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Anybody got a good joke!   2.Tell Us A Joke   3.small hands   4.Joke Central   5.It just a joke  

Comments:
By #548364 13,Feb,18 14:09
Soldier 1: I HAVE BAD NEWS FOR YOU PRIVATE!

Soldier 2: I AM A GENERAL AND NOT A PRIVATE!

Soldier 1: THAT`S THE BAD NEWS PRIVATE!

By #550094 10,Feb,18 22:02
Superman flew over Paradise Island and saw
Wonderwoman on a hill top; she was lying on her back
and her legs were spread wide apart...

He flew in for a closer look, and noticed her
pussy lips were expanding and contracting while
her tits were bouncing... as if On Their Own!

Superman felt aroused. He thought to himself,
"I'll fly down there and fuck her at Super speed,
and then I'll fly away before she knows what hit her!"

And THAT, he Did...

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

...and he immediately flew away.

Dazed and bewildered, Womanwoman looked around
and asked "What the fuck was That?!"

the Invisible Man got up and said,
"I don't know. But my ass HURTS like a Motherfucker!!!"
By #545732 10,Feb,18 22:08

By #550094 10,Feb,18 16:30
The White House.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Feb,18 19:36 other posts 
The Prezydent
By #550094 10,Feb,18 20:31
Yeah, the pretzledent. I didn't wanna be too specific,
but yeah he's the biggest joke there.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Feb,18 20:37 other posts 
His only virtue is that he speaks and writes English flawlessly and professionally. We must give him that!
By #550094 10,Feb,18 21:49

By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Dec,17 05:28 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
Who needs jokes when there are so many idiots in real life?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Dec,17 19:15 other posts 
A wife went in to see a therapist and said, "I've got a big problem, doctor." "Every time we're in bed and my husband climaxes, he lets out this earsplitting yell." "My dear," the doctor said, "that's completely natural. I don't see what the problem is." "The problem is," she complained, "it wakes me up!" 

By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Dec,17 12:41 other posts 
By #358797 12,Dec,17 13:08
I like the dumpster more than the main forum. So ha.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Dec,17 13:14 other posts 
I've no idea how I bumped into it.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,Dec,17 10:04 other posts 
James Bond walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive woman. He gives her a quick glance, and then casually looks at his watch. The woman notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?" "No," he replies, "Q has just given me this state-of-the-art watch. I was just testing it." The intrigued woman says, "State-of-the-art watch? What is so special about it?" "It uses alpha waves to talk to me telepathically," Bond explains. "So what's it telling you now?" says the woman. "Well, it says you're not wearing any panties," Bond replies. The woman giggles and says, "Well it must be broken because I am wearing panties!" Bond smirks, taps his watch and says, "Bloody thing's an hour fast."

By _avg_ [Ignore] 08,Dec,17 01:42 other posts 
I went to the doctors the other day. He said I needed to stop masturbating.

I asked him, "why?"

He said, "Because I'm trying to examine you!"
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Dec,17 06:16 other posts 
He's right, eh? Don't you get it? 😅
By #482237 11,Dec,17 08:33

By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Dec,17 01:13 other posts 
--------------------------------------- added after 33 seconds

(There was an old farmer)
By #23212 08,Dec,17 01:19
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Dec,17 06:17 other posts 
That was the joke of the day, I thought. Glad you thought the same.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Dec,17 01:08 other posts 
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

(She'll be Coming Round the Mountain)

By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Nov,17 07:38 other posts 
A Mexican k1d meets Donald Trump and says to him, "I want to be President one day."

Trump says, "Are you stupid? Are you an idiot? Out of your mind? Are you retarded?"

The k1d replies, "You know what, I've changed my mind. Those are too many requirements."

By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Nov,17 02:46 other posts 
A guy stuck his head into a barbershop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looked around the shop full of customers and said, "About 2 hours." The guy left. A few days later, the same guy stuck his head in the door and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looked around at the shop and said, "About 3 hours." The guy left. A week later, the same guy stuck his head in the shop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looked around the shop and said, "About an hour and a half." The guy left. The barber turned to his friend and said, "Hey, Bob, do me a favor, follow him and see where he goes. He keeps asking how long he has to wait for a haircut, but he never comes back." A little while later, Bob returned to the shop, laughing hysterically. The barber asked, "So, where does he go when he leaves?" Bob looked up, wiped the tears from his eyes and said, "Your house!"

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Sep,17 08:31 other posts 
Q: What's the difference between a hooker and a **** dealer?
A: A hooker can wash her crack and sell it again.

By #485312 29,Aug,17 04:26
Be Careful What You Wish For *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Aug,17 20:57 other posts 
By #536760 31,Aug,17 22:15

By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Aug,17 06:35 other posts 
What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?

If we don’t get some support, people will think we’re nuts.
By #536760 31,Aug,17 22:15

By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Aug,17 21:02 other posts 
Did you hear about the Italian chef that died?

Yeah, he pasta way.

By #540070 16,Aug,17 21:46
I once knew a woman who had a tattoo of a seashell on her inner thigh. When you put your ear to it you could smell the ocean.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Aug,17 22:57 other posts 
I would eat her pussy
By #487013 18,Aug,17 11:21
I bet that ocean smelled of low tide.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 18,Aug,17 08:41 other posts 
What's the difference between your wife and your job? After five years your job will still suck.

By #107983 27,Jun,11 18:16
3 honeymoon couples are staying in the same hotel. In the first room , the new groom undresses his bride and sees her body for the first time.
"Oh my sweet Love you have such stunning big tits" he says
With that she took offence and kicked him out onto the hotel patio
In the second roon, the new groom strips his new wife and ,again, sees her body for the first time
"Oh my sweet Love, such have such a beautiful big round arse" he says
With that she also takes offence and kicks him out onto the patio
So these 2 new grooms get chatting and start sharing a drink.All of a sudden the third new groom comes flying out onto the patio
"whats up ,mate, you put your foot in it aswell?"said the first groom
"yeah , i could have done" he replied!!!!!!!!!!

By #58754 26,Jun,11 14:45
My wife tried to be all sexy lastnite by putting a lipop up her pussy, I said you' v got to see all the kids across the road with that tomorrow!!!!

By #158349 15,Jun,11 20:27
my favourite joke ever, from a scottish comedian Chick Murray.

"i was at the Olympic Games,saw a man in shorts and vest, carrying a very long stick. i asked him is he a pole vaulter? He replied no, I am German. but how did you know my name is Walter?"
sorry, truly silly and not sexy, just ticles my funny bone.
By #6568 22,Jun,11 11:52
The old jokes are the best...

By #132576 22,Jun,11 08:57
I father goes to his sons room and says, "Son I think its time we had a chat about the birds and the bees."

His son sits up in bed looking scared and his father asked "Whats wrong?"

To which his so replies "Well when I was 7 you said the tooth fairy was not real, when I was 8 you said Santa Claus was not real, now your going to tell me people dont get laid... My life is over!
By #6568 22,Jun,11 11:47

By #88520 22,Jun,11 09:47
A man gets admitted into the ER suffering rectal bleeding. Next day his brother comes to the hospital and asks the doctor "Sir, do you know anything about my brother? He was admitted here last night with six toy horses stuck in his ass".

The doctor says "oh, yes, his condition is stable"

By #128507 14,Jun,11 04:43
Life is like a box of chocolates... sometimes you get a lot of nuts!

I even made that one up myself.

By zbone [Ignore] 11,Jun,11 18:23 other posts 

By #112729 11,Jun,11 00:00
Here's a good one I saw on the internet today ... and it's a story we all know , but it does have a twist like we never heard before ... with a real happy ending ............... So hope you like it !!!

Lil Red Riding Hood got ready and was leaving her mother's house. Her mom said... ''Now remember Lil Red Riding Hood..the big bad wolf is out there and you know what he will do to you. He will pull up your lil red dress, pull down your lil red panties and fuck your lil red socks off.''

Lil Red Riding Hood pulled out her shot gun..''Dont worry mom..I got it covered''

So she got her basket that was filled with jellies and rolls and headed to her Grandmaw's house. Along the way she ran into a rabbit...he asked, ''Where are you going Lil Red Riding Hood?''

She said, ''I am off to my Grandmaw's with a basket of goodies''

The rabbit said, ''Lil Red Riding Hood, you better be careful..the big bad wolf is out there and you know what he will do to you. He will pull up your lil red dress, pull down your lil red panties and fuck your lil red socks off.''

Lil Red Riding Hood held up her shot gun, ''Dont worry Mr Rabbit... I got it covered''. So she went on her way.

Soon the big bad wolf jumped out in front of her and asked, ''Lil Red Riding Hood, where are you going?''

She said, ''I am off to my Grandmaw's with a basket of goodies''

He said, ''You should not be out here..you know what I am going to do to you. I am going to pull up your lil red dress, pull down your lil red panties and fuck your lil red socks off.''

Lil Red Riding Hood jerked up her lil red dress... pulled down her lil red panties and layed down on the ground. She pointed the shot gun at him and said, ''Oh no you're not... You're going to eat me like the book says !!!

====== Hope You enjoyed this as much as I did ======
By boy [Ignore] 11,Jun,11 09:31 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off