Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Cock rings?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Gntlmn [Ignore] 08,Apr,11 17:44  other posts
Where to find for sale?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.does cock rings help?   2.Cock Rings   3.Cock Rings   4.Cock Rings What do you use?   5.Wide or narrow metel cock and ball rings?  

Comments:
By #10886 09,Apr,11 23:02
The rings I wear daily come from gearessentials. Just google it. Superb quality and heavy too!!

[deleted image]
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 10,Apr,11 00:11 other posts 
COOL shot.....viva Oly!

By #152815 09,Apr,11 04:58
I know what they are but what is their purpose? Are they just for show? Do they help you keep a hard on or hold your dick up? I'm serious, I'd like to know.
By #33101 09,Apr,11 06:33
Part for show, I suppose, and part to help maintain an erection (which they really do...). They feel fantastic, too. They seem to give my cock and especially my balls more definition, and my cock definitely feels harder and stiffer. I think they make cumming much more intense, as well
By spermkiss [Ignore] 09,Apr,11 16:54 other posts 
Mostly for show in my case. My balls ride high and when I have an erection they draw up even higher, almost disappearing inside my body. A cockring holds them down in my scrotum for a better appearance. A cockring also makes for a bigger bulge in the crotch of a bathing suit or snug fitting pants. Let's face it, we guys, especially SYD members, like showing off our equipment.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 09,Apr,11 22:06 other posts 
Thanks....that's my problem as well-

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 09,Apr,11 13:45 other posts 
What GREAT replies I appreciate all of them!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 09,Apr,11 17:02 other posts 
Another alternative is a child size jade bracelet. That's what I wear. I found that both rubber and metal cockrings, even those that claim to be surgical steel, cause my skin to break out. If there is a shop that sells Chinese imports near where you live, try there.

Since I visit Hong Kong regularily I buy them at the Jade Market there for just a few dollars each. The jade ring has the added advantage of not setting off the metal detector in an airport sucurity line. I travel a lot and wear mine 24/7 so that's a good plus.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,Apr,11 20:46 other posts 
'Don't know where you live, but here in San Francisco they're readily available in a dozen or more sex shops. I expect that's also the case in most other liberal large cities.

Or as leahcim has so wisely pointed out, they're readily available on the internet.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 08,Apr,11 22:05 other posts 
I can see myself asking the clerk(ess)..."Can you fit me for a scrotum/shaft cockring"?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 09,Apr,11 16:46 other posts 
Been there, done that. One time when I was buying one there was an ultra cute guy who waited on me. I asked him if he could help me try it on for size. Alas he declined. It would not have been possible to try it on with him helping me, however, because to put the ring on you've got to be soft. And if I dropped trou with him, I would NOT have been soft.

By slipper [Ignore] 09,Apr,11 02:21 other posts 
Hardware stores have both metal and rubber o-rings much cheaper than the "real thing," if that's and issue.

By #27298 08,Apr,11 22:59
adam and eve .com sell them

By #150527 08,Apr,11 20:34
There was a cock ring in my town but it was raided. Cock fighting is illegal in my state.
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 08,Apr,11 22:02 other posts 
...like in "Game Cock"....still the legal status quo in SC

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off