Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Anal sex difference between male and female?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by jocstfr [Ignore] 29,Mar,11 19:19  other posts
I am bi and have had anal sex with both males and females. I have noticed that it definitely feels different and that male and females assholes are not alike. Anybody else notice the difference?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Is anal the same for both genders!   2.oral sex   3.Difference in perception of male and female bi/homosexuality   4.Male celeb male/female crush?   5.Presence  

Comments:
By #327529 22,Dec,12 14:03
The only difference I think there is-is psychological. Assholes are generally the same; it has nothing to do with gender in my opinion.
I prefer fucking women in the ass usually though there have been some guys that I really got into it (pun just happened-lol).
I like the access to a pussy and asshole at the same time with women, but then with guys, I love seeing their hard cocks while I fuck them or jack them off or they jack off to orgasm. I like that too when I'm getting it done to me.
So everyone has their preferences...like both but prefer it with women...

By #59855 17,May,11 00:55
From Matt's Wife: L0L, Yes women just don't get into fucking at all. What a crappy generalization

By #142318 14,May,11 04:14
If i could have some voulenters i will conduct "research" on this topic.
By pifad [Ignore] 15,May,11 23:43 other posts 
Sign me up, sovietmeat.

By #2331 14,May,11 05:33
Jedlicka can you pat yourself on the back?
Your so full of yourself its funny!!
Bet you can make a horse cum too!!
Grow up!!!
By #157516 15,May,11 18:21
i can not only pat my back, i can also suck my dick. yes i love myself and so do alot of others, if you were a little nicer maybe people would like you. as for the horse, i never fucked a horses ass, but i will if you ask me.
By #23212 15,May,11 19:49
Hey 'Jedlicka', when you moved from Albany to Salem, did you bring your horse, and your friends, with you?

By pifad [Ignore] 09,May,11 16:56 other posts 
I have fucked both in the ass and for me, a man's ass is more exciting for me. I like the feel of his ass better for some reason.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 30,Mar,11 02:36 other posts 
What a fascinating observation. I've fucked a lot of male asses and, though I'm gay, I have had sex with women. Never anal sex, however. I'm egar to hear what other SYD members have to say about this. Now because I want to go out and fuck female ass, but to satisfy my intellectual curiosity. Isn't that the best reason of all for wanting to know something?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off