She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sexuality

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #93552 [Ignore] 09,Mar,11 08:33
Just wondering how people on this site place themselves on the Kinsey scale?
Basically, 0 is completely heterosexual and 6 is completely homosexual, with 3 being 50/50 bisexual.
I would rate myself between 2 and 4 depending on my mood. Anybody else care to share?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Around what age did you know what your sexuality was?   2.We can do BETTER than this - Can't We?   3.On-screen sexuality   4.Bitches, Cunts, Sluts, and Whores... Oh my!   5.Hiding your sexuality?  

Comments:
By #181785 01,Jan,12 17:06
3 I guess love the pussy, but need a cock every so often

By #135959 01,Jan,12 16:34
I'm a 3 or 4

By #217865 01,Jan,12 13:21
Between two and four depending on who is with me, BF or GF !

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 01,Jan,12 05:31 other posts 
I would have to say that I would rate myself as a 5,Reason being is,I get more enjoyment with men,although I dont think I could ever love a man as one would a woman. I do find the ocasional female to be sexualy attractive,and wouldnt pass up the opertunity to have a sexual encounter with her,but I know I wouldnt get involved with a woman again long term, been there done that,never going back.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 09,Mar,11 12:06 other posts 
I'd put myself at a five and a half or even five and three quarters. I've had sex with women (three) and even had an affair with a woman that lasted about eight months. But contrast that with the fact that I've had sex with two or three thousand men and am now married to a man and I think we can say that I'm pretty solidly gay.

By #7435 09,Mar,11 09:00
Same here

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off