Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Are Tatoos sexy

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #119270 [Ignore] 06,Dec,10 09:15
Who thinks Tatoos are sexy and why don't we see more of them on SYD?
I think they are extremely sexy especially on a girl, so if you have any photograph them and post them. Thanks

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.want to fuck my wife   2.pics of big and small sexy bubble butt/asses   3.your sexy total stranger encounters...pls share   4.seXXXy inked up woman SHOW OFF UR INK AND SEXY BODIES   5.What makes a person sexy?  

Comments:
By #566798 27,Sep,18 07:18
It's so common in the UK now it seems like 9 out of 10 people are plastered in tats. They're all rushing out as soon as they're 18 to get inked as much as they can. Personally I don't like them. I don't take much notice of tats of guys, but find tats on girls a major turn off.
I like the comment further down that said 'graffiti on a work of art'. That's my opinion too!

By #204766 27,Sep,18 06:52
Yes

By #529487 26,Sep,18 14:57
I **** them, I think they're slutty.

By #567296 26,Sep,18 03:01
I dislike them. Especially on women - maybe I'm old fashioned but I look at them as graffiti on a work of art. Also, 10-20 years later they tend to lose any shine they may have had when new.

Naturally I respect anyone's choice here but that doesn't mean I have to like it

By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Sep,18 22:39 other posts 
Are clothes sexy?

Depends.....

Are tattoos sexy?

Depends.....

By #485312 23,Sep,18 19:19
nothing sexy about a bad piece of ink, if youre going to get someone to scribble all over your body, make sure you pay the price and get it done right, most of it to me is bad, blurred, unrecognisable half arse waste of money, most is so hard to make out what it even is, that its pointless having blurred black blob that looks like a preschool painting smock after 2 years .. ninety percent of all tats l see, l cant make out what it is, and it needs a half hour indepth explantion of what it is from the owner... that's not art, that's just scribble in my eyes.. but hey, if you want to look like a bikers practice run bulletin board, go for it *lix*

By 2nice [Ignore] 22,Sep,18 19:17 other posts 
I have no bother to read the conversation below. I will only comment on the nonexistent member who originated this thread.

I think tattoos are very sexy. They are a right of passing. They are quite painful, and they should be. Those that choose to tattoo themselves, do so because it’s a spiritual experience.

A heavily tatted up girl...hold me back.

By #567021 22,Sep,18 13:51
Yes!!! Love a girl covered in ink! Like Bonnie Rotten...so fucking hot!

By slipper [Ignore] 18,Dec,12 02:59 other posts 
No.

By #225414 21,Jan,12 12:46
Have 5 and I love them cant wait to get more.You can just about see one actually two here
[deleted image]

By #194738 07,Jan,12 18:39
I **** tattos. They are a complete disfigurement of the human body & the look absolutely revolting.
Once they are on they are nearly impossible to remove, so you stuck with them for the rest of life.
Some years ago tattoos were considered a sign of aggression & a large proportion of the prison population had them, so have we become more aggressive & less loving???. I would say definitely.
By #68656 07,Jan,12 23:20
Hello Nova.
Concur absolutely.
By #201583 09,Jan,12 19:02
I disagree, tattoos are beautiful to the bearer and are symbolic to them, and they are taboo to yuppies who believe that every one should be a certain way. "Their way" its a sign of a control freak. I know I have live around them my whole life!

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 08,Jan,12 11:54 other posts 
So here is another post that has gotten out of control! I belive the origional question was (are tattoos sexy) It should be a SIMPLE answer yes or no! Every one has there own oppinion on things in life and they are entitld to those oppinions! Why is it that people (in general ) feel the need to put others down for there oppinion? I myself have a few tattos and also have several piersings, I had them done for my own pleasure because I like them, If others dont,Thats fine with me, I dont critisize them for there oppinion at all,If they do, the compliments are well
accepted. Seems to me that People (again in the general sence of the word) Need to grow up and be a little more
tolerant of others Likes and dislikes! Theer are a lot of people that could be shot down about there belifes and there preferances on here, but what good would that do? If you cant give a civle answer just don answer at all!
By #134341 08,Jan,12 13:59
Well... this is a "discussion forum," which means that something more than "yes or no" is to be expected. As for my own post, I don't see anything mean-spirited or overly critical about it. I simply expressed a couple of my opinions concerning a matter of fashion. Ironically, if my commentary was critical of any one person it was myself, by qualifying my opinions as "old fashioned."

Your post, on the other hand, is highly critical, intolerant of others, and overly wordy...... not to mention poorly written.

Now, who really needs to "grow up?" Hmmmmm????
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 08,Jan,12 14:10 other posts 
Congradulations you just proved my point

By yellowman [Ignore] 06,Dec,10 11:50 other posts 
Tattoos, sexy?? No way!!!! Once upon a time I used to find just one tattoo, nothing too large, quite sexy but now they are commonplace and so any attraction they may have had is gone. I have to admit that there are some very interesting and elaborate tattoos out there but once a guy, or a woman, ages the skin will sag and the tattoos will blur and they will look ugly. So now I look upon tattoos as little more than graffiti, crass and ugly. It disappoints me when I see a good looking guy with a good body with great swirls of blue ink over him.
By #7976 06,Dec,10 17:02
I basically agree. As artwork, some tattoos can be very cool. I once knew a woman with a truly well done snake strategically circling her body from her foot, over one shoulder and it's tongue flicking a nipple. She had the perfect body for it and her tattoo artist was truly excellent. But the truly great tattoos and great bodies are few and far between. For myself, I prefer a woman unmarked by ink in any way; simply in her natural state. That to me is a truly beautiful body.
By #182522 07,Jan,12 21:12
Your dumb as fuck. Tattoos are fucking badass!
By #7976 07,Jan,12 22:18
It's always fun to see just how low the ignorant can descend when defending their myopic point of view. As for those who don't care for tattoos, we couldn't care less how many you have and we don't think your "dumb as fuck" for your opinion. As for your response, it may solidify the opinion that people supporting body art are inherently less tactful and lettered but then, it may just be a matter of the one bad apple rising to the top of the barrel.

By #97391 06,Dec,10 12:03
13 at the current count, you can see two of mine in one of my pics
By yellowman [Ignore] 06,Dec,10 16:32 other posts 
It's different strokes for different folks but as far as I'm concerned the two that I saw in one of your pics really rather proves my point. But as long as you are happy with them I accept that is all that is really important.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off