Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Wise words...... :-)

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #297 [Ignore] 05,Apr,10 12:01
"Women need reason to have sex, men need place!"

...just thought I better pass this along :-)

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.What are your favorite words to use in dirty talk?   2."Blue Under-lined Words"   3.HELP! Are you good with words in the bedroom?   4.Lets have the censoring taken off the words please Admin   5.Words you DISLIKE  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Oct,15 13:35 other posts 
It's a woman's world.
By #485312 30,Oct,15 10:20
Men make more money, women have multiple orgasms, it evens out.. *lix*

By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Oct,15 13:38 other posts 
When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.99 a minute.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Apr,10 18:58 other posts 
Another version: "Women masturbate because they want to, men masturbate because they have to."
By #19575 05,Apr,10 22:32
"Now that was Very Funny" !!! In fact , ... I almost lost it when I read that ! Especially since I was drinking apple juice at the time ! Thanks for the laugh SK !!!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 07,Apr,10 15:48 other posts 
It probably takes another man to apreciate that line. But as all we men know, if a man does not achieve an orgasmic release at least occasionally (how often depends on his age), the tension mounts until getting his rocks off becomes an obsession. It MUST happen.

By #23212 05,Apr,10 22:08
I would suggest, 'pussylover', that later in the year, when your country has the wonderful festival celebrating the Goddess of Sex, that you go, and that you perhaps should pay more attention to how very much women love sex, perhaps even more than men.

By #6568 05,Apr,10 18:38
Interesting......

Another version goes; 'Women need love to have sex,...men need to have sex to feel love'

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off