pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Any other side hustle delivery drivers here 🤷‍♂️

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 26,Jun,24 02:52  other posts
I'm currently running with Uber, Jimmy Brings & Doordash in Australia, thinking bout getting into some other gigs like medical supply deliveries & a few others, would love to hear of your experiences & share tips, even if your doing outside of my country.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.I LOVE watching cocks cum!   2.Cum isn't stored in the balls!!!   3.I’m new and looking for a gorgeous girl to collaborate with! Or at least turn each other on 🤷🏻‍♂&#   4.Be honest!!   5.Google search  

Comments:
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 21:25 other posts 
Hope there is heaps of hungry & thirsty people out here today, pump out 30 diliveries there is almost 200 bucks in bonuses, show me the 💰
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 22:52 other posts 
I go to mcdonalds some times to get the breakfast burrito combo and I notice all these really fat gals with beat up minivans will be sitting out in the parking lot texting then they come in ,grab a bag off the counter that has been laying there for 15 minutes and I assume they are delivering the food?
so if you don't mind, can i ask you a legit question?

As a food delivery person, how do you keep food warm? I would hate to pay the price of a breakfast ,the price of delivery, the tip, then have luke warm coffee and cold burritos or biscuits?
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 00:31 other posts 
Unlike most of the delivery drivers in my area I purchased 3 quality insulated bags when I first started out, 40 bucks a piece. Sounds expensive maybe, but we can get up 2 3 deliveries at once. All my foods are delivered hot/cold as I receive them.

It was worth the outlay, I get lots of tips in a culture where tipping is nit really a thing,I do other things though like shaving showering before heading out & keeping my car well maintained, unlike most of the scabby smelly Indians that mostly do it in my area with beat up cars with dents & hits hanging off them everywhere
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 18:01 other posts 
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 00:50 other posts 
To answer your first question, yes they would be delivery drivers sitting at their local haunt.

Macas, Hungry Jack's & KFC particularly scabby work, usually long waits dealing with rude staff, those resteraunts are on my not to do list, I do leave them for the blacks & the Indians.

I have my better restraunts worked out park up close to them, few booze stores close by as well, they are the cream work, no waiting, pic up & deliver without delay
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 01:33 other posts 
Those fat nasty girls keep the bags of food warm between there legs until it’s delivered
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 02:30 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 18:02 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 19:04 other posts 
OMG that’s nasty 🤮 I can just see the cheese oozing on the food green cheese yet
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 19:18 other posts 
How to turn your Big Mac into a Filet-O-Fish
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 19:30 other posts 
That’s for sure
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 19:41 other posts 
I’m dying laughing over here
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 21:39 other posts 
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 19:41 other posts 
What is required to be a driver? Asking for research purposes.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 21:41 other posts 
I don't know the details but a dependable economical to operate and REPAIR vehicle .I would think 4x4 would be good if you have foul weather, I feel like the real money would be made if a person could deliver to folks during snowy rainy weather.
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 22:32 other posts 
I operate in 🦘 land as you would already know, there is 2 parts of Uber, like Uber taxi thingy then food/alcohol delivery's, although delivery of ciggys (tabaco items have recently been added to the list)

So to get onto it I would imagine would be similar to there, no criminal record, gotta supply documentation provided buy government agency, doesn't cost much back ground check.

A vehicle built after a certain date, proof of registration & comprehensive insurance, a online course that's about it.

Uber taxi thing, cant remember the right term for it cause I don't do it in 🦘 land, there is further documentation needed, not a Taxi license as such, but another document that Taxi drivers require & the build date of the vehicle is lessoned, like it has to be newer
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 01,Jul,24 12:06 other posts 
Oh couple things I forgot, a ABN (Australian Bussiness Number), so being registered as a business for tax purposes & right to work documentation, so another government documentation that more or less allows you to work, proving your not an illegal more or less, the usual identification documentation

By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 22:44 other posts 
Thank you everyone for your interest in this channel (so to speak).

I did actually set it up for a entirely different purpose, however the initial purpose seems to have got crickets, maybe its cause most delivery drivers can't read English.

So for all interest in the delivery thing, welcome to the channel, happy to answer you questions & share some experiences

By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 06:45 other posts 
In the last week or so Uber (still my main delivery app), have changed quite a few things around so I misunderstood how the new promotion thingy worked, so didn't make as much as I could have, next promotion time will be different.

So a typical Sunday for me would just be doing fuck all, doing few things around the house, drinking piss, costing money.

Instead got out there amongst the other humans, does wonders for my mental health & pulled bit of coin $233.40

By Nigga! [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 22:04 other posts 
only registered users can see external links got to be careful
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 22:40 other posts 
Very true, crimes like these are minimal in Australia, well like a old guy like that having a gun at all really or any of us for that matter, all semi automatic/auto guns, covers revolvers as well, pump action shot guns, maybe all shot guns, shooting murders do happen here, there are some illegal ones floating around of course, then there are licensed owners, mostly people on properties (or enthusiasts where most of their guns are kept lock up in a secure club) that own guns for vermin control that loose their shit sometimes.

But more or less very few & far between shooting murders, ya cant shoot someone if you don't have a gun.

You still have to be carful though & thank you for the reminder, youth crime using knives here in my local area where I live is a big issue, I deliver at night, that's where the money is at, only a few months ago a grand mother was stabbed to death in the local shopping center (that I work out of mostly) in broad daylight in front of her granddaughter, so he & his mates could hijack her old Hyundai

By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 11:17 other posts 
Guess not, chuck it in the dumpster
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 19:43 other posts 
I don’t know about how your auto ins. Works over there, but if a person is using there car to Uber without notifying there auto ins. And they find out, look to be dropped or a major increase in your auto insurance.
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 20:35 other posts 
Its a valid point you make, I do need to upgrade my insurance & rego to business, we are at the end of our tax year in a couple of days, I have been doing this now for about 6 months, I needed to gather figures to see if it was all worth it, with the log book that I need for tax purposes, everything I spend on the car is a 70% tax right off as 70% of the cars usage is for business.

Hasn't been a bad gig, its cost me about $lk in fuel to generate $7.5k of gross income, of course income tax has to come out of it, the 1k in fuel is a 70% tax right off, so at a rough estimate, 1/4 of that cost will end up in my pocket, there are other considerations to take into account as well, like wear & tear on the vehicle, but once my tax is all said & done, I'll have a better idea on whether its worth continuing it all, then yes, will have to switch to commercial insurance & rego.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off