Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

BUDDY HOLLY, 65 YEARS

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by routemaster [Ignore] 02,Feb,24 22:34  other posts
Another year has gone by and the sad "anniversary" of the loss of Buddy Holly has come round again, now an unbelievable 65 years since he died aged just 22, along with Richie Valens, just 17 and J.P. Richardson a.k.a. The Big Bopper, just 28, in that terrible plane crash in snow-covered Iowa in the early hours of 3rd February 1959. The man who gave us "Peggy Sue", "That'll Be The Day", "It Doesn't Matter Anymore" and the heart-wrenching "True Love Ways" (which he composed for his wife Maria Elena), among many others in his tragically short career, was a music genius and his records still sound as awesome as they first did all those decades ago. Please take a moment or two to remember him, and Richie and J.P., today. Thank you. Luv RM.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.BUDDY HOLLY, RITCHIE VALENS and THE BIG BOPPER   2.KAREN CARPENTER   3.PATSY CLINE - 52 YEARS   4.BUDDY HOLLY, 60 YEARS   5.A love poem for Valentine´s Day by Emily Bronte  

Comments:
By stroker11 [Ignore] 03,Feb,24 06:09 other posts 
I was 15 at the time...the news was devastating. Great to dance to, when people could actually dance!
By routemaster [Ignore] 04,Feb,24 00:10 other posts 
Thank you stroker11, it really was a devastating loss, we'll never see their like again.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 03,Feb,24 08:58 other posts 
I miss them all time and always sing along to their music. They made music when it was actually music not this autotuned crap today's "artists" are making.
By routemaster [Ignore] 04,Feb,24 00:08 other posts 
Thank you wycowboy, I couldn't agree with you more about the so-called "music" from today's so-called "artists".

By #681164 03,Feb,24 15:10
A true tragedy. Truly , the day the music stopped. Richie Valens was a particularly favorite of mine.
By Jamie [Ignore] 03,Feb,24 15:32 other posts 
Same to me
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 03,Feb,24 17:20 other posts 
And me
By routemaster [Ignore] 04,Feb,24 00:07 other posts 
Thank you, Woody, Jamie and CAT, Richie was great too, especially "Donna", "La Bamba" and the less well known "Blue Birds Over the Mountain". As you say, Woody, a true tragedy and all so young too.

By tb1 [Ignore] 02,Feb,24 22:44 other posts 
I wholly agree, well said my friend
By routemaster [Ignore] 02,Feb,24 23:23 other posts 
Many thanks, my friend, such tragic losses

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off