Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

BUDDY HOLLY, 60 YEARS

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by routemaster [Ignore] 03,Feb,19 03:43  other posts
Today, 3rd February 2019, is a VERY SAD day as it is, unbelievably, 60 YEARS since the tragic deaths of Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and J.P. Richardson a.k.a. The Big Bopper in that dreadful plane crash in Iowa. I still cannot comprehend how a light aircraft was allowed to take off in the middle of the night in a howling snowstorm during one of the worst winters in mid-west America for decades. Buddy was a fantastic singer with a unique voice and a great guitarist and song-writer too who produced so much in less than two years, "Peggy Sue" is my favourite and, totally different, "True Love Ways" which always makes me cry and which Buddy composed for his wife Maria Elena who suffered a miscarriage after Buddy's death. Please spare a moment or two to remember him and the others in your thoughts today. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 0