Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

The hottest blow job you ever gave

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by thicknsmooth [Ignore] 04,Aug,23 02:09  other posts
I had met up with a 19 year old guy named Adian, I could not believe how hot he was when I first saw him. He was skinny muscular and smooth with a beautiful cut cock with a really nice head on it. I loved the taste of him and when he came I swallowed every drop of his cum I even licked his shaft making sure I got it all. His cum tasted amazing

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.HOTTEST FUCK PICTURE   2.Only Like Blow Jobs?   3.Hottest Girls   4.**** Blowjob friend growing up   5.Who is the hottest man on SYD?  

Comments:
By #700447 14,Aug,23 03:09
About a month ago I was visiting my buddies place. I asked them if I could suck their cocks. One of them asked me if I wanted to do it indoors or out and I said outside is preferable. We went to the back of the house and I got down on my knees and took turns stroking one cock while sucking the other. Each one spewed their cum on my face and mouth and what I couldn’t reach with my tongue I wiped off with my fingers and licked them off. I want to do them again.

By lovetolickyou [Ignore] 09,Aug,23 18:05 other posts 
Years ago I had a jerk buddy. He was really intrigued when he heard from another guy that I'd put his cock in my mouth and let him pee. He wanted to try it with me too. One day when he came over, we were going to get into the shower to get clean before playing. He had to pee and was going to do it before we got in the tub, but I told him to hold it until we got into the shower. He had to go pretty urgently but held it until we were in the tube. I knelt down and sucked him and he got hard almost instantly. I think, like many guys, he found that becoming erect made the urge to pee subside. I kept sucking him but fairly quickly he got to a point of cumming and began to shoot a big load of cum that quickly turned into cum mixed with piss. I swallowed it all and he told me later that it was really memorable.

By Cummingforyou [Ignore] 07,Aug,23 04:07 other posts 
Without question the hottest BJ i gave was with my friend when we were both 19. It came completely out of the blue in a park were we got some cans after seen a movie. Was just chatting when he said he needed to pee and took out his cock right in front of me . I needed to pee as well and did the same . We both kept Getty caught looking at each others penis while letting our stream come out from our pee hole. We both finished when he said he needed to wank and started stroking his cock to a rock hard erection . This caused me to get hard and he said It looks like you need to wank too. We continued when he said let’s do each other. He put his hand on wrapping it it around my penis and stroked it . I did the same to him loving feeling some else s cock . Without any notice he then got down and put his mouth on my cock giving me a mind blowing bj . He then said do me so got down on him and sucked him off while fondling his balls . He started to face fuck me when he shot his load into my mouth in gallons. It tasted salty. Was the best BLowjob I ever gave

By routemaster [Ignore] 04,Aug,23 05:02 other posts 
All the blow jobs I give to my lovely sexy John are the best I've ever given
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 05,Aug,23 23:42 other posts 
😊
By routemaster [Ignore] 07,Aug,23 03:12 other posts 

By neednopants [Ignore] 04,Aug,23 05:28 other posts 
When I was quite young I had a boyfriend I shared my first sexual experiences with. We spent hours watching us while we stroke our cocks, we loved pissing games and fingering our asses ... many hot things to do for hungry young guys. And of course we satisfied each others with hand and mouth. I remember one day when my BF was laying on my bed nude and his body made me so horny and hard. I kissed his lips, his body, his balls and his cock, and I was unable to stop my ejaculation. I shooted a big load on his cocks and balls, and to see his fine parts covered with that mess made me even hornier. I started to lick it all off, finalley taking the rock hard cock of my BF into my mouth and sucking the hell out of him. He came within a minute, moaning and asking me not to stop. So I swallowed his load and moved on with my lips and tongue. His cock did not get soft, i was still hard and hot in my mouth, and after some minutes I had the pleasure to drink his hot sperm one more time. Now his penis softened, but he told me to keep it in my mouth. So I did, sucking, licking slowly, and it did not take longer than a minute or two when I felt his cock getting hard again. I was amazing! I took one finger and let it slide into his anus, massaging the prostate and tasting the fluid that ran into my mouth. I mouthfucked his cock for a third time, and my BF moaned in passion and maybe some pain when his cock finally exploded for one more time. But finally was not the final. We went on. He sucked my cock for a great cumshot while he was getting hard again ... at the end of it all there was not a single drop of sperm left in our balls I believe.
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 05,Aug,23 23:41 other posts 
Wow very hot man

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off