on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Prostate orgasms

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by BigDaddy132 [Ignore] 08,May,23 22:33  other posts
How long does it take you to cum from prostate stimulation? I have cum using a rubber cock,a vibrator but tried it with my finger and no luck.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.PSA TEST   2.Prostate orgasm.   3.multiple orgasms   4.She milked my prostate!   5.Pegging by women to men.  

Comments:
By quint [Ignore] 27,Aug,23 07:50 other posts 
..I love making a guy cum just by fucking him.. I want to feel that!

By cd_jordan [Ignore] 20,Aug,23 18:23 other posts 
Never managed with my own fingers, but with a tool once I find the spot it's almost instantly

By hugehole [Ignore] 19,Aug,23 18:19 other posts 
Best orgasm ever

By BigDaddy132 [Ignore] 16,May,23 21:49 other posts 
I would love to see how long it take with someone fucking me but no way to do it without getting divorced
By wycowboy [Ignore] 17,May,23 10:58 other posts 
Same here

By Hrnyboy90 [Ignore] 15,May,23 15:48 other posts 
Usually around 10 to 15 min if I'm doing it myself sometimes closer to 5 to 10 if someone is fucking me

By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 14,May,23 13:03 other posts 
Being fucked has always worked for me.

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 14,May,23 08:49 other posts 
It takes practice it may not happen the first time you try
Be relaxed and lube up your finger
Insert your index finger and insert probing your prostate once found finger it massaging motion. Keep doing it and you will start feeling and you will start leaking a lot of precum . Prostate orgasm are the best .

By neednopants [Ignore] 10,May,23 01:45 other posts 
Finger(s) do it the best, a small vib or a vib egg is good for it too. But in my case it took some training to get a prostate orgasm. Still there is no guarantee that it really works. I need to be deeply relaxed and I have to stimulate the anus and the complete area carefully to make it happen. My GF tried it from time to time, she is very talented, but it did not work.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off